Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 847314
I refuse to believe ANYONE with as much to say about themselves as her fits this narrative.
Emma, YOU think YOU are wonderful. This is bullshit!!!
Where is she reading these negative remarks? She doesn’t read her DMs (allegedly) BTEC Paul monitors her comments (allegedly) so where is she seeing the remarks. Apart from here where she obsessively goes out of her way to read and then respond to things.

Reactions: 22
I showed my 13 year old her posts from this week. She looked me in the eye, stone cold serious and said "Mum, if you ever spoke about yourself like that you'd never see me ever again" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I showed my 13 year old her posts from this week. She looked me in the eye, stone cold serious and said "Mum, if you ever spoke about yourself like that you'd never see me ever again" 🤣🤣🤣
My almost 14 year has said that Erin will be ripped to pieces at Secondary school if her classmates find out who her Mum is.

And I can see Erin boasting that her Mum is a famous blogger and author etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please do tell...🤔
It’s not really fit for print
My almost 14 year has said that Erin will be ripped to pieces at Secondary school if her classmates find out who her Mum is.

And I can see Erin boasting that her Mum is a famous blogger and author etc etc.
I completely agree. Sadly many of her peers will quickly know who her mother is as her mother is infamous by the ‘mummy set’ in the area.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
“Stephen is working from home today, so he’s on Dad puppy watch.”

Babs, you’re at home EVERYDAY doing F*CK ALL, so why has Pus got to watch the puppy and work at the same time?!

Oh, and Babs, stop picking your eyes and fondling your armpits on camera, it’s gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have just been wondering why Emma does not speak with a Birmingham accent? Was she born elsewhere? I know my old neighbours had a very strong Brummie accent some 20 plus years after they left, so is a strong accent..

Reactions: 7
I have just been wondering why Emma does not speak with a Birmingham accent? Was she born elsewhere? I know my old neighbours had a very strong Brummie accent some 20 plus years after they left, so is a strong accent..
Maybe just the Area she's from its not so strong, where I'm from around Liverpool I was brought up calling people from the Wirral or Formby areas 'posh scousers' it's only because stereotypically their accent is less broad, generally. I tried to increase my scouse social standing and married a posh scouser 😂😂😂 Sorry if this is insulting to anyone in North West 🤣 just trying to illustrate what I'm trying to say. But all that said, I hear her brummie accent, but agree its not as strong as you can hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I don't speak with a Brummie accent , neither does my mum or siblings.

My boys do though ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.