Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we will get Christmas polls, who looks best in a Christmas jumper, mince pies or quality streets ( as she always seems to do odd choices).
those polls aggrevate me. the initial options are vaguely logical, but when the theme is hugely overarching - like "what's your favourite part of christmas" in its entirety - the combination of the results ends up with the most ridiculous poll questions. sledging or mince pies? cracker jokes or jingle bells? mariah carey or the quality street green triangle? elf or roast potatoes? all for the sake of babs not having to put in the tiniest amount of effort to create multiple polls, focusing on specific themes - y'know like favourite christmas sweet/movie/activity but separately - so she doesn't end up with such clashing options. but, as we know, babs is unable to stick to her poll-creating ambitions - because, effort - she she whacks everything into one nonsensical mess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice one Glossybox I was thinking of subscribing but you’ve made my mind up for me by gifting blabs that box of goodies

it’s a no from me 😘
Don’t subscribe even without this. I had it and I felt I was getting a load of shite each month. Better to just use the money for something nice every now and then!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
those polls aggrevate me. the initial options are vaguely logical, but when the theme is hugely overarching - like "what's your favourite part of christmas" in its entirety - the combination of the results ends up with the most ridiculous poll questions. sledging or mince pies? cracker jokes or jingle bells? mariah carey or the quality street green triangle? elf or roast potatoes? all for the sake of babs not having to put in the tiniest amount of effort to create multiple polls, focusing on specific themes - y'know like favourite christmas sweet/movie/activity but separately - so she doesn't end up with such clashing options. but, as we know, babs is unable to stick to her poll-creating ambitions - because, effort - she she whacks everything into one nonsensical mess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
And then kicks off in a typical Babs style strop cos the babettes didn’t vote Michael buble in a Christmas jumper eating a sprout didn’t win

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And then kicks off in a typical Babs style strop cos the babettes didn’t vote Michael buble in a Christmas jumper eating a sprout didn’t win
But we wouldn’t know anyway because she NEVER SHARES THE RESULTS!! Far too much effort for the laziest lazy slob who ever did slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t even know where to start with this tit show and what she’s been up to over the last week. What a bleeping mess of a woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is a load of rubbish in it! Certainly wouldn't pay £85 for it!
There always is! I think most of the beauty calendars are made up of the small enough bits that'll fit in there, that they've not managed to sell through the year! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And also her mentioning how angry/upset the babettes are (despite not reading messages) when an option they picked didn’t win. It makes me cringe that anyone could be invested in any irrelevant poll created by an egg on legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes had a busy afternoon… organising her christmas mugs LOL!!!

How anyone with a job can follow this moron and not find her rage inducing is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
And also her mentioning how angry/upset the babettes are (despite not reading messages) when an option they picked didn’t win. It makes me cringe that anyone could be invested in any irrelevant poll created by an egg on legs.
Egg on legs 🥚 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
STEVE came in and said there were gaps in the Christmas mug collection and she needed more mugs …….. never happened 🙄

NEVER HAPPENED
What 43 YEAR OLD WOMAN "presents" her mother with a Christmas list?! Actually fml. I cannot believe it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
A bloody busy afternoon putting out her Christmas mugs 😡 I feel so frazzled most days getting my job done, cleaning, cooking, making sure kids get what they need from me. I go running to keep fit before they get up no other time to do it. I can’t remember the last time I had a bath or sat and watched any tv before 8.30pm. My husband works all hours he he does what he can but still mostly down to me.
Then there is Emma!
Man slave for a husband and a job that she literally makes loads of money doing nothing. Eats all the crap. Maybe she is a genius? Reality will surely hit her in the face at some point?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nice one Glossybox I was thinking of subscribing but you’ve made my mind up for me by gifting blabs that box of goodies

it’s a no from me 😘
WTF have they gifted HER that for?!!! She has NO idea about makeup and skincare, & the whole idea of being gifted that is for accounts to SELL them, which she hasn't bothered to do. She's more interested in manhandling that poor puppy. Glossybox won't gift her another one in future 😂 When is she going to realise that the puppy interest is not what she was expecting it to be? It's overkill with that dog already! I mean, she introduced Margot to her babettes on Saturday, & in that poor mutt's new life with them, she's already dressed it up in a ridiculous Halloween outfit within 24 hours, for attention. What a sad, pathetic woman she is.

Reactions: 12
I'm off work sick, bored out of my mind, so I thought I'd do a little dig through the archives. That Xmas gift giving with Kate Ellison and Louise pentland is painful to watch. She's so over bearing and a complete control freak. In some ways I actually feel sorry for her because I think this is where the wheels started to fall off.

ETA - I managed 3mins of the video. Christ on a bike, it's actually physically uncomfortable to watch.
I couldn’t find it .. could you point me in the right direction please 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.