Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Babs must be so glad Emily Norris got her puppy the week before she did - she can then just copy the exact content #nooriginalthoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not a dog person by any means, but it kinda breaks my heart at how quickly Lucy was replaced. It's like she just buys things/tat/animals to paper over the emotional cracks of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Old Babs must be so glad Emily Norris got her puppy the week before she did - she can then just copy the exact content #nooriginalthoughts
Actually I don't think it works for Babs because it makes it glaringly obvious how poor quality Babs videos are compared to somebody like Emily Norris

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she could dig something out of her repertoire 😂 maybe she could bring back something old like the prawn cracker dance for Christmas? Stevie’s snoring hasn’t kept her awake in a long time, the old boyfriends haven’t made a reappearance either.
Ooh I can see it now, cracker dance to jingle bell rock ala mean girls, complete with skimpy santa outfit 🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry not posted sooner guys I’ve just taken too much on board this weekend. So much that none of you could even imagine how much,

I got the Christmas decorations out, opened a parcel and now I’m watching a film. Aren’t weekend suppose to be the time you rest?! It’s just so intense.

Also off to Disney again soon are you Emma? You sad duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely all the shite decorations lying about will get trashed by the puppy? I would be worried about the puppy chewing something and swallowing something it shouldn't.
I got my dog (rescue) earlier this year when he was 6 months old ok so he’s the size of a Shetland pony but because we know the sparkly baubles will be too much for him not to want to play with on our normal massive tree (tall ceilings, not massive house but bigger than the hobbit one the CONways live in) we’ve decided this year we will have a 4’ tree I can stick on the sideboard. The thought of having a “normal” tree with such a young puppy fills me with dread. The untold damage broken baubles could do to that poor dog along with the fact the flocking on Christmas trees is toxic to pets and a puppy that small? I hope to god it doesn’t have a chew on the branches

Reactions: 17
I thought she was overwhelmed with so much to do this weekend!? She’s sat down watching a movie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I got my dog (rescue) earlier this year when he was 6 months old ok so he’s the size of a Shetland pony but because we know the sparkly baubles will be too much for him not to want to play with on our normal massive tree (tall ceilings, not massive house but bigger than the hobbit one the CONways live in) we’ve decided this year we will have a 4’ tree I can stick on the sideboard. The thought of having a “normal” tree with such a young puppy fills me with dread. The untold damage broken baubles could do to that poor dog along with the fact the flocking on Christmas trees is toxic to pets and a puppy that small? I hope to god it doesn’t have a chew on the branches
Heck yes, I remember reading about the flocking on trees being dangerous to pets. Bab, do some research and stop being a knob. You are going to cause serious harm to that puppy! 😡😡

Reactions: 14
I have just been wondering why Emma does not speak with a Birmingham accent? Was she born elsewhere? I know my old neighbours had a very strong Brummie accent some 20 plus years after they left, so is a strong accent..
She does have a Brummie accent but you're right, it isn't a very strong one. Erin doesn't have one at all. Stephen has the strongest (from the three words I've heard him say) and San has a very broad one.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was overwhelmed with so much to do this weekend!? She’s sat down watching a movie
She's booked in 6 hours of Tattle for today so she's not left much time to put the Christmas tree up. Stressful, she's not got long left, Christmas is only 8 weeks away!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In my opinion Christmas decorations being put up before remembrance Sunday is really poor taste

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ I’ve had to open the door for the post man to deliver a box, open a letter and make a sandwich for the kids’ lunch. Absolutely knackered now. Might have to make the world’s most amazing hot cock (wish you could all come and have it at my house) and watch a film now because I am just so overwhelmed. Absolutely intense. You just can’t imagine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
TINGO to me for the reel about 1 week with the puppy!

Also are they allowed to walk around outside before all their jabs?

Reactions: 10
TINGO to me for the reel about 1 week with the puppy!

Also are they allowed to walk around outside before all their jabs?
They’ve not meant to be on the floor outside until a week after their last dose I don’t believe. I’m probably wrong

Just googled it’s 2 weeks after it’s last vaccine. Between 14-16 weeks

Reactions: 8
Kinda sad that she thinks that's a busy day. She does nothing all week so I spose it is busy for her. It might interrupt her TV schedule
i may be wrong, but the way she explained it, i got the impression that she was describing all the things she was doing over the entire weekend - not that she's going to cram. multiple events into a single day. and I'd hardly describe going out for a meal and putting up a christmas tree - why?! - as a busy weekend! 🤷🏻‍♂️

i'm interested to see how steve's birthday meal with family pans out, since i'm pretty sure babs said the wet ones will also be in attendance. y'know, since steve is the puppy babysitter; will he even be allowed to attend the meal, or will he be left at home with the baby?! 🤣

I’ve hoovered my
i may be wrong, but the way she explained it, i got the impression that she was describing all the things she was doing over the entire weekend - not that she's going to cram. multiple events into a single day. and I'd hardly describe going out for a meal and putting up a christmas tree - why?! - as a busy weekend! 🤷🏻‍♂️

i'm interested to see how steve's birthday meal with family pans out, since i'm pretty sure babs said the wet ones will also be in attendance. y'know, since steve is the puppy babysitter; will he even be allowed to attend the meal, or will he be left at home with the baby?! 🤣
The new mother will be taking Margot out in the sling, no need for babysitters. At this stage I’m surprised we’ve not seen a buggy for the pup, or a professional newborn photo shoot 🙄

• Haha
Who puts their tree up now?!! If you’re so worried about being so ‘busy’, how about leave off the Xmas decorations til mid-December like normal people?
Having a puppy & a family meal is hardly busy & ‘overwhelming’ … she is so lazy & awful & self centered I can’t get over it!
She's going to have her work cut out keeping the inquisitive new puppy away from the christmas tree 😂😂😂😂😂

Doesn't she mean she needs to put the tree up now because she's got ADs to film infront of one
☝ ☝ ☝

💣💥 !!!BOOM!!! 💣💥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.