Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody reminded you puppies don’t sleep through the night Emma because you lied and said you were going to rescue a dog NOT get a puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it me or is she coming across as creepy regarding her dogs private parts? There was the bum photo (why?) and then the song following the dogs fluffy bum and then the 9-5 video this morning where she scrolls down on the dog lying on her back and then zooms in - and this is all in just 2 days of content.

Stop it Emma, it’s bleeping weird.
Definitely she was always on about Lucy "licking her privates". I always thought say something nice about the dog, but that was the phrase she used time and time again with Lucy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Definitely she was always on about Lucy "licking her privates". I always thought say something nice about the dog, but that was the phrase she used time and time again with Lucy.
Like it's baffling to her that thats how dogs clean themselves. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Only blabs could make a puppy’s normal wash routine sound perverted 🙄 she’s like some oversexed 13 year old pointing and going “ooooh front bum”

even the dog has no privacy 🤨

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Okay, who has trained that puppy to bark every time she does a story? What genius. Send us your address and we will send you all the things.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'Speaking to the people' ... Who the (insert favourite swear here) does she think she is. The people, she's not the Queen! I thought they were your lovely friends Emma? Mask slipped didn't it, they're just money making people 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she so obsessed with the puppy’s ‘private parts’ (they term gives me the ICK)? It’s sick and wrong, and actually perverted. Eugh, she is so VILE!!!! But LOL to Babs being scared shitless of Margot’s little bark this morning 😂😂 the puppy has The Baboon’s life and I’m here for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The puppy doesn’t like her talking “to the people”

1. It’s definitely a cowbag, or planted by a cowbag 👏🏻👏🏻
  2. “The people” - that’s a mighty downgrade for the fawning babettes
  3. It’s ok “the people” can probably cope without this inane drivel, it’s not like you’re imparting any wisdom (ever)
As others have said, grow up Emma - you have no idea how privileged you are.

Reactions: 24
Why is she so obsessed with the puppy’s ‘private parts’ (they term gives me the ICK)? It’s sick and wrong, and actually perverted. Eugh, she is so VILE!!!! But LOL to Babs being scared shitless of Margot’s little bark this morning 😂😂 the puppy has The Baboon’s life and I’m here for it 😂😂
That made me laugh, stupid bint jumping at a puppy barking! 😂😂
She really is obsessed with juvenile toilet humour isn't she? Probably jealous cos she can't lick her " Private parts 😖😖" clean! Save her having a shower or using baby wipes! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The puppy doesn’t like her talking “to the people”

1. It’s definitely a cowbag, or planted by a cowbag 👏🏻👏🏻
  2. “The people” - that’s a mighty downgrade for the fawning babettes
  3. It’s ok “the people” can probably cope without this inane drivel, it’s not like you’re imparting any wisdom (ever)
As others have said, grow up Emma - you have no idea how privileged you are.
Chuckling to myself at the thought of Margot being a cow bag spy 😂. I need to get a life 🤪

• Haha
She’s definitely referring to the poor dog cleaning herself as licking her private parts because she thinks it’s a bit rude.

If the puppy has the zoomies why does it need to be up in the sofa? Why not put it on the floor and let it run?

That made me laugh, stupid bint jumping at a puppy barking! 😂😂
She really is obsessed with juvenile toilet humour isn't she? Probably jealous cos she can't lick her " Private parts 😖😖" clean! Save her having a shower or using baby wipes! 🤢🤢
Oh god, don’t 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The good thing about the dog is

1. It’s forced blabs to do her morning address to ‘the people’ downstairs
2. It has the soul of a cowbag tattler and cant stand her voice

👍🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She got up to prove to us that she's not leaving it all to Pus.

Also.....calling for a grid post to say how the puppy has mended their hearts since losing Lucy. She knows how much engagement the dead dog got her so will at least try to milk it a few more times.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Why does she have to lie so much?!
The last time she wore a thin strapped dress wasn’t in the 90s there’s a grid post of her wearing one in the summer. Stupid bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did we need to know her arse was red raw from wearing thongs!! 🤢 Who says this about themselves for thousands of people to read! 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why does she need to blatantly lie... go back to July of this year and she's in a strappy dress with a t-shirt. Not worn a atrappy since 1996 you say ??

Why does she need to blatantly lie... go back to July of this year and she's in a strappy dress with a t-shirt. Not worn a atrappy since 1996 you say ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh FFS. She absolutely is one of those people who has never had drama, trauma or real relationship issues. She was a sad, geeky teenager obsessed with following boy bands around; probably had an imaginary boyfriend and made up crap to make her life seem interesting. Got with PUS and stayed with him because it’s easy and it’s what you’re “supposed” to do. And never got out of the habit of making up crap to make her very boring, dull and easy life seem harder, funnier or more interesting than it really is. When PUS mans up and leaves, or when she loses a parent, or when Erin comes home pregnant at 15, or when Ethan’s 18 and sues her for selling his childhood….when she has a real problem, she is not going to know what has hit her!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who the hell does she think wants to know any of that made up bullshit about Emma of 1996!??
Apart from the fact that she wore that very dress last week (it was on a Story so can't find it) she also has another strappy summer dress she's worn loads of times 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
My god Emma, you are so boring and full of absolute tit!!!
Nobody, NOBODY talks about themselves like that if the things they are saying are true. You do not realise what an idiot you look and sound when you write this fake narrative about your younger self Emma. It's quite sad really. You need some serious proper mental help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.