Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Lot on!
A Lot on?
Babs. The ONLY thing you ever have a lot of on is awful eyeshadow, cheap clothes and bad yellow hair dye šŸ¤®

Jeez! She is the kween of making a bleeping mountain of a molehill isn't she!?

And how unimpressed about Steve's bday meal is she? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Obviously cos it's with the Conways who dislike her and its not ALL about Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I swear people who try and use Christmas as a personality trait are some of the dullest people.

She'll only be putting them up for a studio ad then She'll rip them all down and put her actual ones up like last year.

When people start hyping Christmas is November what's to enjoy by December? It ruins the excitement and magic if its drawn out forever. I used to be really annoyed when I was little and my mum wouldn't do the tree until I broke up from school but now as an adult with children of my own I totally get it. Build up to it, something to look forward to and feels much more special.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This bit? That's where she's straining her chin up so much so as not to show how jowly she is šŸ¤£
I just couldnā€™t work out what it was?! I can see her chin but then thereā€™s extra below it. Maybe I was just tired and couldnā€™t understand šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just couldnā€™t work out what it was?! I can see her chin but then thereā€™s extra below it. Maybe I was just tired and couldnā€™t understand šŸ¤£
Where her jaw ends/neck begins! I've just looked in the mirror and tried to replicate šŸ¤£ she must have gotten neck strain from pushing her face so far forward to hide her double chins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The tree with a puppy will not survive šŸ˜ƒ
Yes! Sheā€™s has already said having a puppy is like having a 2 year old. When my kid was 2, we had to have a small table-top tree as he would have been trying to climb it and we sure as hell didnā€™t hype our toddler up by getting the house ready for a Christmas in early November. I agree with others here that Christmas is a special and exciting time, why go so early? Just be honest (ha! This is Babs weā€™re taking about) and say itā€™s for one of her #teamearly adverts. Surely even the Babettes arenā€™t fooled by this crap now?

Reactions: 15
That tree looks too small to be the permanent fixture for Christmas! Or is the massive telly in the way for the usual one? Either way, agree with others, it's only up for an advert or a backdrop for more thrilling content!!
Fireworks displays tonight for a lot of us and Remembrance this week, whilst this buffoon wets herself over putting her tree up on 6th November! twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she SO bloody obsessed with Christmas so early?? I find it bizarre. NO mention of bonfire night but yeah bring on the Christmas tree! Why not be honest and say ā€œIā€™m lucky enough (cos frankly, sheā€™s lucky enough to get ANY brand work sheā€™s so tit!) that Studio have asked me to work with them so youā€™ll see Xmas decs etc going up in my house even though its only November!!ā€
Its awful she just is desperate to move on to the next season/holiday etc all the time. She must be so bored she can never live in the moment- her moments are so bleeping boring cos she does NOTHING all day every day!!! Unless she has something gifted she goes nowhere and does nothing. Sheā€˜s all spend spend spend and tat tat tat! Thereā€™s nothing nice in her house everything is cheap and naff- her clothes, her decor, its all bargain basement crap. And even if she does spend money like on that Marc Jacobs bag its horrible and manages to look really cheap and like some market stall knock off!
I dont know HOW she has been successful at this influencer tit because has no class, no intelligence and no taste! Who the duck is inspired or influenced by her?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah, but then what would she bore us with?! The carpet is a prime bit of content (in Babsā€™ view).
Iā€™m sure she could dig something out of her repertoire šŸ˜‚ maybe she could bring back something old like the prawn cracker dance for Christmas? Stevieā€™s snoring hasnā€™t kept her awake in a long time, the old boyfriends havenā€™t made a reappearance either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No no no to puppies and steps, you can cause damage to the growth plates and potentially longterm issues.

• Sad
  • Wow
So many whys.....haven't even got the

So get the carpet changed, decorate before huge pax are installed. Never have I seen two 'professionals' lack so much common sense, absolute shĀ£t for brains
šŸ’© for brains I havenā€™t heard that expression for ages šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure Stephen is loving having the Xmas stuff up before even having his birthday meal with is own parents!!
We saw where Stephen came on her list of things she was sooooo busy with today puppy, pax, Xmas then meal because what she wants is the most important!!

She's like Cadburys...she'll have the Easter eggs out on Christmas eve šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Surely all the shite decorations lying about will get trashed by the puppy? I would be worried about the puppy chewing something and swallowing something it shouldn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does she ever do anything properly? A quick google tells you Margot is too young to be climbing steps. She is doing untold damage to that poor dog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.