Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

BrummyMummy67 - backity back from her breakity break, how many attention seeking posts can she makity make??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion 💡

"BAB Tropicana, germs are freeee, Covid spreading, there's enough for everyone!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Could she be on a ban 😱😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️ ⚠⚠⚠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Missymoo92

VIP Member
You know what, it's been a while, so here's a little Babrody (Bab parody) to make you smile - that rhymed! 😁

"She's no lady" - parody of "she's a lady" by Tom Jones

🎶Well she's all you'd NEVER want
She's the kind to flaunt her gunt
And cook beige dinners

Well she says she'll smash Stes face,
She's no style, she's no grace,
She's a loser

She's no lady
Oh - oh - ohhh woaaah
She's no lady
Stuffed in Tu bras
The shameful lady

Well she's treated like a kween
By the way she's a size 18
Didn't you know?

Treating Covid like a joke
Flouting rules, she thinks she's woke
With her tragic posts

She's no lady
Oh - oh - oh woaaah
She's no lady
Thinking she's fine
But she's no lady
Oh - oh - oh - woaaahh
And that TU bra is so tight
Woaaah woaaah woaaah 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Princess She-Ra

Right where’s my badge?!! I’ve just been blocked for liking the comments suggesting she takes a test due to the symptoms she’s displayed 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Her lack of promotion for Birmingham and our local businesses has always annoyed me, but thinking about it I think it’s because she doesn’t really know it the way she thinks she does. There are areas that are a instagramers dream the graffiti walls at the custard factory, Digbeth dining club, the floosy, the canals loads. The problem is she’s too lazy to venture out and hasn’t got the creativity to set up a shot for herself she just copies all the other boring huns over and over.
She doesn't know the canals but Pus does. Intimately.
#smashandsplash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I just woke up yawned, coughed, decided to talk about having the shits and how I’m having 15 play dates today in the garden with my tights up my tits

Just incase anyone was having withdrawal - you’re welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Am sticking 'Be the Youest You that ever Youed' in the same box as 'Be Kind'....utter nonsense that is used for being the biggest twat you can and nobody can question it. Babs is a couple of years younger than me, and I find her lack of knowledge about life baffling!

I love being this age because I am confident to be me; but being me doesn't mean boasting about purchases, being as loud as I want when I want etc etc.
My 40's mean I am confident to work out and eat well because I want to feel good, it means speaking quietly in situations because it is polite, it means listening to others in social situations because I have learnt it isn't all about me. It means listening to my friends opinions and discussing world events. It means considering my environmental footprint when making purchases rather than being under pressure to buy stuff to fit in.

I really think 40's are about an inner confidence because you understand society better, you can't always be the spoilt toddler demanding attention but you don't want to be either. I really despise this current trend for presenting life on Insta as 'real' and 'unfiltered', today's nonsense post is just encouraging more folks to give away their privacy, decency and decorum. There is nothing wrong with being polite and well behaved, you can still have confidence, opinions, hobbies, collections etc whilst not being loud and brash and pissing off everyone else at an event!!!

In fact I reckon having privacy, decency and decorum gives you more self confidence that being The Youest You will ever do because from what I have seen of Babs behaviour online if she is going to be more her then she has already been then she is going to be even more haunted by what others think of her and her appalling attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Booklover

VIP Member
Hands up if your heart sunk when you saw Babs had reappeared this morning? 🙋‍♀️
She's still posting from her pit, still picking her eyes and spouting the usual inane shite! I'm so bored with her now and honestly can't be arsed with her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

BonBon27

VIP Member
So in the spirit of my crazy recaps I’ll throw a short one out there:

*Ethan went back to school and had a good costume for world book day that he sorted but Babs took credit for. Obvs.

*TU shitshow when they put her on their grid and people made comments about her and about the fit of the underwear she was wearing. TU deleted comments and blocked people, so Babs has found her brand that she can work with as they have the same “boundaries” that she likes to set herself.

*Babs spent days and days going on about a “canopy” for the garden - it was a pop up gazebo. They put it up when the weather was lush (for content purposes) but no one came to visit until the weekend when her parents posed for distanced photos even though we know full well she’s seen them all the way through and they most likely went in the warm as soon as ‘gram posting was done.

*Babs and Triple Threat had mates round, no mention of PUS or Ethan being allowed anyone to visit.

*Babs is literally the only person in the entire world who can buy every item of clothing from every shop ever in the same size. It’s 18, in case you were wondering.

*Easter was all done by 8am - cos you know, that’s when engagement is highest - and the kids got more landfill tat to store in the tiny house. Babs claimed it was a “lovely” day, oh so “lovely”, just really “lovely”. Roughly translated, she was either bored, drunk and asleep or at her mum’s for a roast dinner.

*She forgot she’s supposed to do a poll a week so threw an Easter one out there but I don’t think it was finished?? Maybe that’ll pop up today.

*She’s still gross in the mornings, lazy in the days and drunk in the evenings.

*Calories don’t count at Easter.

*She’s a size 18.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Instashambles

I am genuinely struggling with her 'too much' post. She's become ashamed of showing who she really is? So will be doing more of it? Eh?

Confused. This woman shares EVERYTHING. 130,000 people see her first thing every morning, in her bed, before she has even showered. Family celebrations are on the grid before most people wake up. We've seen her half naked in a swimming costume, doing a WAP dance in her daughters bedroom and slurring her way through the weekend. We know she's a 'size 18', when she shaves her bikini line and what day she goes to therapy. The woman can't go 2 hours without posting on insta and every vlog is an over the top 'seasonal' haul and her plants, mugs, stationery, tat make an appearance at every opportunity.

The only thing, literally the only thing in the world of Emma Conway that is a mystery is where, for the love of Primark, does PUS sleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
If you were ever on the fence on whether or not she was a narcissist - this confirms it.
She spent the night in bed, pretending to have a bad stomach because she didn’t get the attention she needed at her in laws. So she lay in bed seething and obsessing and wrote a couple paragraphs about herself, ready to post in the morning.
She needed the validation she didn’t get yesterday.
I can’t cope with this type of person. I despise her and she sets off a trigger in me.
One day, Emma, karma will get you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So I just wanted to let you all in on a life hack.

You can buy chocolate .. melt it (microwave if you’re common like me or stove if you’re posh) then ... you pour it over fruit ... strawbs, narnas, go crazy!! It’s genius!!

You’re welcome. Also put one load of washing on a day, it’s life changing.

Anyway goodnight, it’s time for me to put on my pyjamas, get shitfaced and watch netty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tweacle

I think her parents are moving and she’s off to help. Along with giving the minions a poor me I need a week off post. Fits in nicely for her. I’m going to do some snooping see if I can find out x

• Heart
Reactions: 38

FlameIce

Chatty Member
So Pus was poorly the night before last and she was poorly last night. It’s obviously a bug then so you shouldn’t be going to other peoples houses!!! Can’t educate stupid. Maybe she should be taking a covid test!

Reactions: 37

chipstick

VIP Member
Didnt she take a covid test last year? Then post her nhs text notification to prove it was negative? Or am I mixing her up with some other Insta twat?
It wasn't that long ago, it was around the time that Ste's knee fell off completely and had to be surgically reattached in a life saving procedure after his dice with death in the canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 37