Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids school gave us details of a place to pick up lateral flow tests from for when the go back after
Easter so she could well have some of those at home.
But if you have you symptoms need a PCR test!

Reactions: 18
Also a lateral flow test is no use if you have symptoms. You need a proper test carried out. LFT are not 100% effective
Agreed. My cousin tested positive from a proper test. He did his regular LFT twice weekly, as required by work, regardless of being off, and they all showed negative!

Reactions: 13
How can she say she doesn’t have a cough? She was literally spluttering through those stories this morning. The audacity of that woman is astounding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow, the true image is a lot different to the face on, hand on "Waist" or taken from above pics that she posts!
Blimey. The true Babs. Is she were as body confident as she says she is then she wouldn't do the hands on hips etc. Doesn't look an 18 in her posed photos but also doesn't look an 18 in this photo either 😂

Reactions: 16
If IBS is triggered by eating chocolate then she needs to cut it out of her diet. I suspect she doesn’t have IBS just a dreadful diet. She is very foolish telling everyone every tiny detail of her life ie belly ache as she is opening herself up to so much criticism. I am creased at her responses on insta getting more and more irate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, the true image is a lot different to the face on, hand on "Waist" or taken from above pics that she posts!
Do you know what the stupidest thing is about this whole body confidence lie? Nobody, literally not a single person cares what size Emma actually is apart from Emma herself. The Babettes adore her at any size. We certainly don't care what size she is, we care that she lies or disguises it. The only person who wants Emma to look thinner than Emma is is Emma. How desperately sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Right where’s my badge?!! I’ve just been blocked for liking the comments suggesting she takes a test due to the symptoms she’s displayed 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If IBS is triggered by eating chocolate then she needs to cut it out of her diet. I suspect she doesn’t have IBS just a dreadful diet. She is very foolish telling everyone every tiny detail of her life ie belly ache as she is opening herself up to so much criticism. I am creased at her responses on insta getting more and more irate 🤣
It really is hilarious! You can sense her annoyance in the posts. She probably didn’t even know that an upset stomach was a symptom of covid! She mentioned it to get the sympathy comments but now she’s going to be in trouble when she posts about eating chocolate and sweets because people will say...‘Won’t that trigger your Ibs?’......🤣🤣🤣 she’s so stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok the new rules are in place now. Meeting up in gardens is permitted, but does she really need to kick the arse out of it?? I think she’s met up with a different person every day this week! Why?? We’ll be in lockdown again in no time if folk carry on like she does. No need for it. I’ve not seen my family properly in months but I prefer to keep everyone safe. I work in a hospital and would hate to think I passed on anything to my grandparents or my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She must have deleted their comments now as only her replies remain! Why is she always so passive aggressive?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Do you know what the stupidest thing is about this whole body confidence lie? Nobody, literally not a single person cares what size Emma actually is apart from Emma herself. The Babettes adore her at any size. We certainly don't care what size she is, we care that she lies or disguises it. The only person who wants Emma to look thinner than Emma is is Emma. How desperately sad.
What’s also so sad about this is that Emma is the only one who can change it. Now I know from a lot of personal experience that it’s easy to put on weight, and that it takes dedication and hard work to get it off again. But she’s the only one who can make the changes she needs, all the fake poses and all of the compliments from the Babettes will do nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What’s also so sad about this is that Emma is the only one who can change it. Now I know from a lot of personal experience that it’s easy to put on weight, and that it takes dedication and hard work to get it off again. But she’s the only one who can make the changes she needs, all the fake poses and all of the compliments from the Babettes will do nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with both points. Also she clearly isn’t living a healthy active life. She does nothing but lie on the sofa and go to bed at 8pm.
Improving her diet and exercising would give her a better quality of life, it would improve her physical and mental health. She would have more energy and feel better. She doesn’t have to do it to lose weight but could genuinely influence people to take control of their health and feel better!

Reactions: 12
She’s such a witch. Cannot take the slightest bit of criticism or suggestion even when posted in a polite, kind way. She gets on her high horse and it’s all delete and block. I mean to block someone for liking a comment is a whole other level of ridiculous!
Babs, in the real world people are allowed to have different opinions than you. What about your whole endless post about being the
‘ youest you?! Oh yeah that’s about YOU- everyone else has to just agree with you. We’re not allowed to be our ‘youest’ if it’s means we don’t agree with you!
Geez ever heard of free speech you dumbass witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I commented urging a test and am now blocked, I am genuinely concerned not trolling

Not that we are trolls!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I commented urging a test and am now blocked, I am genuinely concerned not trolling

Not that we are trolls!!!!!
Why has she left her replies up though. Is that in the hope no one saw the original concerns for her to get a test and she can now say she was being trolled? To block someone for showing concern is ridiculous. Bloody hell Babs

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep totally predictable -an Ad! Yaaaawwnnnn!
Just to go back a little - so she’s quite happy to tell the world she’s got piles and her bum hole needs ‘warming up’ 🤢🤢🤢- but then when she posts that peppermint tea is great for settling an upset stomach , she asks if it’s TMI?!! What a twit!!
i meant to say this yesterday, but that story about "TMI, peppermint tea!" - literally WHY does she address those people who struggle with stomach ache as "poorly belly fans"?! who is a fan of having tummy ache ffs? and if she's addressing people who ENJOY having pain in their stomach, why would they want peppermint tea as a remedy to soothe their pain? wild idea babs: try actually thinking before you type - y'know, since it's your JOB. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the name of all that’s healthy neither wonder her body screams for pj’s, she’s wearing size 18 but it clearly is too small.

Reactions: 11
With zero effort whatsoever “stand and hold these”
Done. Pay me now please.
she literally put more effort into scribbling white "snow" over her black-and-white photo. of the crap-zebo than she put into that ad! the connection between ste's "superpower" and thor's hammer - "the boys joked about putting the hammer in the dishwasher! hahahaa"! seriously?! her creativity knows no bounds! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and also that story prior to the ad to thank the babettes for engaging with her ads? just a pathetic plea to encourage the babettes to engage with today's ads - so she can earn more money continue creating content that they enjoy! she's so desperate! probably because her ads have such poor engagement - because she literally puts no effort in!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.