Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna get really pissed off if anyone else comments. I can see a meltdown coming on 🤣
gotta love how she's happily deleting all the comments that accurately suggest she needs a covid test. putting her boundaries in place, and ensuring that absolutely no-one sensibly advices her to get tested, because that is an opinion which differs from her own, and is therefore not allowed.

i bet she's FUMING that her ad has been overrun with covid related comments. ofc people are going to encourage her to get a test when she's complaining about an upset stomach and then coughing her way through her stories from the pit! there's absolutely no way she took a test. she denied needing a test - because it's IBS or too much chocolate - and then 45 minutes later, she'd magically conjured up a negative result! there's no way she'd take a test, because there's no way she'd risk having to isolate for the entire easter holidays and be forced to keep the kids entertained. nope, she'd much rather be meeting up with different people every single day, and potentially spreading covid!

as has been said by so many of you, just because you CAN now meet people in your garden, it doesn't mean you SHOULD, and it certainly doesn't mean that you should be taking every opportunity to mix with as many different people as possible - and the rules still very clearly specify that social distancing should be maintained, which doesn't involve cramming two households under a gazebo to share a picnic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
gotta love how she's happily deleting all the comments that accurately suggest she needs a covid test. putting her boundaries in place, and ensuring that absolutely no-one sensibly advices her to get tested, because that is an opinion which differs from her own, and is therefore not allowed.

i bet she's FUMING that her ad has been overrun with covid related comments. ofc people are going to encourage her to get a test when she's complaining about an upset stomach and then coughing her way through her stories from the pit! there's absolutely no way she took a test. she denied needing a test - because it's IBS or too much chocolate - and then 45 minutes later, she'd magically conjured up a negative result! there's no way she'd take a test, because there's no way she'd risk having to isolate for the entire easter holidays and be forced to keep the kids entertained. nope, she'd much rather be meeting up with different people every single day, and potentially spreading covid!

as has been said by so many of you, just because you CAN now meet people in your garden, it doesn't mean you SHOULD, and it certainly doesn't mean that you should be taking every opportunity to mix with as many different people as possible - and the rules still very clearly specify that social distancing should be maintained, which doesn't involve cramming two households under a gazebo to share a picnic.
Totally! She will be fuming about it but will she realise that it is her own stupid behaviour that has caused the problem?

Reactions: 12
Blimey. The true Babs. Is she were as body confident as she says she is then she wouldn't do the hands on hips etc. Doesn't look an 18 in her posed photos but also doesn't look an 18 in this photo either 😂
and in that vlog, she repeatedly drops into the commentary that there are many dresses she has that she bought in a size 18 - obviously - but actually regrets because she should have sized down?! so body confident babs, who is squeezing herself into clothes way too small for her to keep pushing the #size18style body confident bandwagon is now attempting to claim that she's actually lost weight?! i thought she planned to be more HER, and stop trying to make herself smaller?! there is absolutely no way that she's any smaller than a size 18 - that shot of her from her vlog proves everything!

the only possible way she can claim she'd fit into a size 16 is to actually acknowledge that vanity sizing exists, and that sizes in different shops are different. but fi she did that, she'd have to ditch her #size18style hashtag, and actually admit that some of her clothes are a size 20 or 22. and she'll never do that, because body confident emma is so hung up on her size that she can't accept she could possibly be larger than a size 18. smaller though? oh, she's totally fine with that! the absolute epitome of body confident role model! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll be racking her brain to try & post something that garners her more sympathy. To actually say she has IBS & then post again this afternoon about eating chocolate covered strawberries she really isn’t that bright is she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Same old, same old, Babs.
That little old chestnut, the IBS, is always rolled out to explain away any pains she may have. Equally, it’s used when she wants to gain a bit of sympathy and attention from the babettes!! 🙄
in classic babs style, she rolled out the IBS pity stories as a way to gain attention and sympathy from the babettes in preparation for an incoming ad, yet this time it's totally backfired because the babettes have shown genuine concern and she's now under pressure to take a covid test! she's going to end up sending many of her followers to tattle by deleting their comments simply because they're urging her to be responsible and stop putting people at risk by having absolutely no concerns about spreading covid.

we undoubtedly won't have to hear about her "poorly belly" woes for a while now. that'll be scratched off her list of "ways to garner sympathy from the babettes and increase engagement prior to posting an ad" at least until she's vaccinated and can therefore claim she's immune - which she obviously won't be, but that will be her understanding of it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
What I don’t understand is that even if she is showing symptoms but doesn’t want to be outed, why didn’t she just refilm the storied where she was coughing or not post them? Why deny you’re coughing when you obviously are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What I don’t understand is that even if she is showing symptoms but doesn’t want to be outed, why didn’t she just refilm the storied where she was coughing or not post them? Why deny you’re coughing when you obviously are 😂
Because she’s an idiot

• Haha
She’ll be racking her brain to try & post something that garners her more sympathy. To actually say she has IBS & then post again this afternoon about eating chocolate covered strawberries she really isn’t that bright is she?
she's so tangled up in a web of lies that she probably forgot that - only a few hours ago - she justified not needing a covid test on her poorly "belly" being caused by over-eating chocolate. if chocolate actually triggered her self-diagnosed IBS, she'd have been displaying symptoms over christmas and, y'know, pretty much every single day since she shoves chocolate down her throat. at every opportunity. i doubt there's a single on of those 50 creme eggs left, yet she wasn't complaining of stomachache when she was downing a "handful" of those a day. and she certainly wouldn't be eating even MORE chocolate if it was causing her stomachache, and babs: it's not IBS if it's magically fixed by peppermint tea! the only reason babs would be continuing to consume chocolate is if she's manipulatively trying to fool the babettes, as always. she'll be sharing on her story later that she's yet again suffering from "belly ache", thus proving that it's definitely caused by chocolate and not covid. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her editing is really poor, pretty non existent. Imagine submitting her ads if you work in a creative industry, you wouldn't pass probation! How she gets any work is beyond me, surely they look at what she's done before?! She sounds out of breath all the time too.

Is fiercely denying the coughing a cover up for being a sneaky smoker? Would explain the skin etc, not the very mummy influencer look brands would want is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I just wanted to let you all in on a life hack.

You can buy chocolate .. melt it (microwave if you’re common like me or stove if you’re posh) then ... you pour it over fruit ... strawbs, narnas, go crazy!! It’s genius!!

You’re welcome. Also put one load of washing on a day, it’s life changing.

Anyway goodnight, it’s time for me to put on my pyjamas, get shitfaced and watch netty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Watching today’s vlog... ARGH, finish your sentences woman! It’s driving me crazy- 8 minutes in and she’s done it three times- breaks off mid sentence to talk about something completely different. It is so annoying!
Yes! This 🙌 I thought I was the only one who got annoyed by this. I used to mention it loads 🤣🤣🤣
I hear ya sister 🙌

Reactions: 13
imagine living with her must be exhausting. What’s all this with motivational speeches?! 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
If she has a degenerative condition she should actively be encouraged by her husband & parents to lead a healthier lifestyle. Until she says otherwise, she maintains privacy regarding her health (not anyone else’s), I don’t believe she is ill. She moved to that property for the postcode & the chocolate box style house.
Oh god, she moved for the postcode ! I could say so much more about an illness, but I won’t. Because it’s really outing and because she’s full of tit !

• Wow
  • Haha
her behaviour is getting more awful each day that goes on.
How does she not look at her children and feel bad how she acts. As a secondary school teacher she should know how this will all roll out!

I can't believe she's deleted the covid comments. To be fair most of them were really respectful to her and were people telling of their own experiences. And she just deletes them!? She is so utterly stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.