Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s GUTTED that she can’t post about Prince Philip’s death. She’ll be kicking herself with her numb leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet she’s GUTTED that she can’t post about Prince Philip’s death. She’ll be kicking herself with her numb leg.
This did make me laugh 🤣
Don't get me wrong, it's terribly sad about Prince Philip and I actually feel really upset 💔😢
I hope big gob Conway keeps it shut as NOBODY needs to hear her two penneth on something so sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh she will come back at some point and make his death ALL about her. I'm genuinely upset he has died.

Reactions: 19
Oh she will come back at some point and make his death ALL about her. I'm genuinely upset he has died.
Oh yes it’ll be about her losing her granny last year, she knows how to milk a situation & make it all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh yes it’ll be about her losing her granny last year, she knows how to milk a situation & make it all about her.
If she does I will be fuming.

The Duke of Edinburgh/Prince Philip was iconic. An upstanding and essential part of our Royal Family. He was a anchor to our Queen and Monarch.

No comparison to Nanny Joyce whatsoever. (Not saying a loss of a Grandparent isn’t sad of course it is but it’s no comparison)

I’ve been tearful on and off since the news broke. Our world will change following this news. Our Queen will be distraught by this loss. Our outlook will be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she does I will be fuming.

The Duke of Edinburgh/Prince Philip was iconic. An upstanding and essential part of our Royal Family. He was a anchor to our Queen and Monarch.

No comparison to Nanny Joyce whatsoever. (Not saying a loss of a Grandparent isn’t sad of course it is but it’s no comparison)

I’ve been tearful on and off since the news broke. Our world will change following this news. Our Queen will be distraught by this loss. Our outlook will be different.
I keep getting teary too. Just watching the queen unseen on ITV player and there is some wonderful footage of Prince Phillip.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I keep getting teary too. Just watching the queen unseen on ITV player and there is some wonderful footage of Prince Phillip.
He was incredibly handsome.
Especially during his Naval duties.

He reminds me of my Grandfather. Absolute rock of the family, you could rely on him and call him anytime day or night he’s always help you out and give you an opinion if you’d want it or not lol 😆

But in seriousness - I bet Babs is gutted she can’t up her engagement by posting about this - the absolute cretin she is. I wonder if we’ll get Ste is my rock posts 🙄

Reactions: 16
He was incredibly handsome.
Especially during his Naval duties.

He reminds me of my Grandfather. Absolute rock of the family, you could rely on him and call him anytime day or night he’s always help you out and give you an opinion if you’d want it or not lol 😆

But in seriousness - I bet Babs is gutted she can’t up her engagement by posting about this - the absolute cretin she is. I wonder if we’ll get Ste is my rock posts 🙄
I can imagine her doing a Ste is my prince Phillip post and comparing her and Ste to the queen and Phillip, not that they are anything like them but we all know how Babs mind works.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I can imagine her doing a Ste is my prince Phillip post and comparing her and Ste to the queen and Phillip, not that they are anything like them but we all know how Babs mind works.
Don’t give her ideas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What utter knob? Always putting his foot in it? Slightly racist?

Before anyone starts I actually like Prince Philip and their love story. However he did have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth - sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely bab will come back to post something about it? She made a big deal out of the jubilee and having plates / bunting etc for it. As an avid royalist how can she not comment?

Reactions: 10
Surely bab will come back to post something about it? She made a big deal out of the jubilee and having plates / bunting etc for it. As an avid royalist how can she not comment?
Perfect excuse to cut her week off short. She’ll come back all teary eyed and definitely making comparisons to her Granny dying.
She’s so addicted to SM I’ll be really surprised if she can last a whole week without posting!
Babs- you’re still a twit. Hope that helps.

It's the love story of the Queen and Philip which has got my heart, also the fact that they've been this mega couple in my life for 30+ years!

Babs will 100% come back about her love with PUS and make it alllll about her, after all she is the Kween!

Very sad new about Prince Philip, and Babs would 100% make it about herself or Nanny Joyce.
Another thing that really aggravates me about her is that she frequently says that she’s so proud of her home city, yet she never, ever does any small business shoutouts, she could use her platform to promote some of the small, local businesses in Harborne or beyond. It could be a lifeline for many small businesses, specially with how covid has effected the economy. She’s so selfish! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% she will skew it that way!

Very sad new about Prince Philip, and Babs would 100% make it about herself or Nanny Joyce.
Another thing that really aggravates me about her is that she frequently says that she’s so proud of her home city, yet she never, ever does any small business shoutouts, she could use her platform to promote some of the small, local businesses in Harborne or beyond. It could be a lifeline for many small businesses, specially with how covid has effected the economy. She’s so selfish! 😤
That annoys me too. On the odd occasion she gets something like that she tends to point out it's "expensive" and doesn't really show any appreciation for the item! All she is interested in is quantity never quality, why buy one lovingly crafted Easter wreath or decoration from an independent and/or local business for £20 when you can take that £20 to poundland and come away with a bagful of landfill?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m bad as I was JUST thinking this 🙈😂

I really really really hope against hope that she takes this week to reflect on her rubbish content / influencing and uses the time to think about how to improve. There's loads of ideas on here she could use and maybe she should poll her family & friends as to what they would like to see? I know I would if I was an influencer. She could be so good / funny / relatable if she just chilled the duck out and was more honest with her followers. Also fewer posts / stories would be good! Come on Babs, you can do it!
She will be at her desk after a long contemplative walkety walk walk ... with pencil and pad ( Disney of course) in hand

She will pause to sip from one of her many marvellous mugs, pushing her glittery headband back whilst trawling through tattle to note down any hints and tips to improve her content so she can continue being her truest ever self

There will be a grinding noise whilst this is happening and that will be her teeth grinding in rage at a lost opportunity to milk Prince Phillips death

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am genuinely struggling with her 'too much' post. She's become ashamed of showing who she really is? So will be doing more of it? Eh?

Confused. This woman shares EVERYTHING. 130,000 people see her first thing every morning, in her bed, before she has even showered. Family celebrations are on the grid before most people wake up. We've seen her half naked in a swimming costume, doing a WAP dance in her daughters bedroom and slurring her way through the weekend. We know she's a 'size 18', when she shaves her bikini line and what day she goes to therapy. The woman can't go 2 hours without posting on insta and every vlog is an over the top 'seasonal' haul and her plants, mugs, stationery, tat make an appearance at every opportunity.

The only thing, literally the only thing in the world of Emma Conway that is a mystery is where, for the love of Primark, does PUS sleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Could she be on a ban 😱😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️ ⚠⚠⚠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Could she be on a ban 😱😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️ ⚠⚠⚠
Oooh this would be SO GOOD!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.