Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title with the most votes from @Jdxo

I did not know Babs is a size 18. I also don’t know what she did for a job or which famous people she has met.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who the hell does she think she is telling people to watch tele, eat chocolate and have a bath.
Who does she actually think she's talking to???? 130,000 versions of her 🤢🤮 god help us 🤮🤢
Emma, believe it or not Bab MOST people have lives, jobs and responsibilities. Your sad, lazy, self indulgent existence is not the norm so don't assume it is. You're pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who the hell does she think she is telling people to watch tele, eat chocolate and have a bath.
Who does she actually think she's talking to???? 130,000 versions of her 🤢🤮 god help us 🤮🤢
Emma, believe it or not Bab MOST people have lives, jobs and responsibilities. Your sad, lazy, self indulgent existence is not the norm so don't assume it is. You're pathetic.
I am RELIEVED Emma has told me I can eat chocolate. I was literally just thinking I wonder if I can do this - but now kween Babs has said this I'll go wild!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Goodness all that wriggling under the duvet looked like she was enjoying herself. Also can someone bin that manky teddy, at her age there is just no need.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Goodness all that wriggling under the duvet looked like she was enjoying herself. Also can someone bin that manky teddy, at her age there is just no need.
She must literally reach for her phone as soon as she opens her eyes. Just why? It’s gross. And the manky teddy 🤢I admit I have a Teddy from when I was three years old. It is old and battered, it’s grubby and can’t be washed as it is too fragile now (over 50 years old) and is stuffed with some weird straw type material. I won’t throw it out as it is one of the few things I have that my dad bought me. I don’t sleep with it though, it sits on a little chair in the corner of the room. Bab’s bear looks as if it smells like a social security office waiting room

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Imagine giving up a teaching career to instead, film stories of yourself looking a state in your dressing gown each morning, telling people your daily plans. Constantly embarrassed for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s told us to watch telly, eat chocolate and have a bath today. Then she’s said that her only exercise today will be changing sheets! Why do we need to know that she’s changing the bedding today? It’s like she’s on the phone to a friend or relative who’s struggling a bit or feeling ill. She’s giving advice about what to do to fill the day or feel better. Gawd, she’s the least inspirational person I’ve ever seen on Insta.
Why. Is. She. So. Lazy? She. Just. Does. Nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Conway elders can you imagine the awkwardness of it all. Babs limp fake smile when they arrive wishing it was already over, the struggling conversation with one worded answers or grunts. The look of disgust at the China they use, the food & drink she has been given. Time watching & thinking of excuses to leave early to get back to her pit. I hope she hates every minute of it but her kids have a great time seeing their grandparents.

Reactions: 30
I’m loving the title of this thread! 🤣🤣👍 so she’s doing what she does most days!!..lazing around and eating chocolate! No exercise at all! It’s very worrying for her health. Yes we all like a few days off to relax but this is literally her life!!!

Reactions: 15
Why is she so surprised by the weather?! It was forecast and she talked about it last week!
Shes SO desperate to get on the ‘gram in the morning she will talk utter tit just to post first thing. What a sad life!
And just to let you know Babs, most people change their sheets regularly but funnily enough don’t feel he need to tell he whole world about it. Laundry, washing, cooking, working .......you know all those things you DON’T do........ it’s just part of normal adult life. I suppose it’s so rare that you Babs actually do any of those things, you’d better announce it or we will think you are even lazier than we already know!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she so surprised by the weather?! It was forecast and she talked about it last week!
Shes SO desperate to get on the ‘gram in the morning she will talk utter tit just to post first thing. What a sad life!
And just to,et you m is Babs, most people change their sheets regularly but funnily enough don’t feel he need to tell he whole world about it. Laundry, washing, cooking, working .......you know all those things you DON’T do........ it’s just part of normal adult life. I suppose it’s so rare that you Babs actually do any of those things, you’d better announce it or we will think you are even lazier than we already know!
All for attention isn’t it! She would have known the weather would be like this because it’s been well known, but as always Emma is months ahead of herself and was rest for full fledged summer, despite it being April..

Reactions: 16
So, a few things about this,,,,,
Jokes on you is definitely a ✌ to Tattle
"2 books in 2 days who even am I" - The answer Emma is you are a lazy disgusting slob, that's who.
And finally, would anyone else put a duvet cover on that was that creased 🤦‍♀️ it looks like a students room 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine at the Wet wipes house, she’s her usual lazy, gross self, with them all running round after her, but at the in-laws house I feel that she can’t act as slovenly, can’t slouch and can’t bark orders at Pus. I’d love to be a fly on the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess also at the in-laws house she can’t spend time filming content as they don’t want to be on the gram. Bet she gets phone withdrawal!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in the spirit of my crazy recaps I’ll throw a short one out there:

*Ethan went back to school and had a good costume for world book day that he sorted but Babs took credit for. Obvs.

*TU shitshow when they put her on their grid and people made comments about her and about the fit of the underwear she was wearing. TU deleted comments and blocked people, so Babs has found her brand that she can work with as they have the same “boundaries” that she likes to set herself.

*Babs spent days and days going on about a “canopy” for the garden - it was a pop up gazebo. They put it up when the weather was lush (for content purposes) but no one came to visit until the weekend when her parents posed for distanced photos even though we know full well she’s seen them all the way through and they most likely went in the warm as soon as ‘gram posting was done.

*Babs and Triple Threat had mates round, no mention of PUS or Ethan being allowed anyone to visit.

*Babs is literally the only person in the entire world who can buy every item of clothing from every shop ever in the same size. It’s 18, in case you were wondering.

*Easter was all done by 8am - cos you know, that’s when engagement is highest - and the kids got more landfill tat to store in the tiny house. Babs claimed it was a “lovely” day, oh so “lovely”, just really “lovely”. Roughly translated, she was either bored, drunk and asleep or at her mum’s for a roast dinner.

*She forgot she’s supposed to do a poll a week so threw an Easter one out there but I don’t think it was finished?? Maybe that’ll pop up today.

*She’s still gross in the mornings, lazy in the days and drunk in the evenings.

*Calories don’t count at Easter.

*She’s a size 18.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So in the spirit of my crazy recaps I’ll throw a short one out there:

*Ethan went back to school and had a good costume for world book day that he sorted but Babs took credit for. Obvs.

*TU shitshow when they put her on their grid and people made comments about her and about the fit of the underwear she was wearing. TU deleted comments and blocked people, so Babs has found her brand that she can work with as they have the same “boundaries” that she likes to set herself.

*Babs spent days and days going on about a “canopy” for the garden - it was a pop up gazebo. They put it up when the weather was lush (for content purposes) but no one came to visit until the weekend when her parents posed for distanced photos even though we know full well she’s seen them all the way through and they most likely went in the warm as soon as ‘gram posting was done.

*Babs and Triple Threat had mates round, no mention of PUS or Ethan being allowed anyone to visit.

*Babs is literally the only person in the entire world who can buy every item of clothing from every shop ever in the same size. It’s 18, in case you were wondering.

*Easter was all done by 8am - cos you know, that’s when engagement is highest - and the kids got more landfill tat to store in the tiny house. Babs claimed it was a “lovely” day, oh so “lovely”, just really “lovely”. Roughly translated, she was either bored, drunk and asleep or at her mum’s for a roast dinner.

*She forgot she’s supposed to do a poll a week so threw an Easter one out there but I don’t think it was finished?? Maybe that’ll pop up today.

*She’s still gross in the mornings, lazy in the day and drunk at night.

*Calories don’t count at Easter.

*She’s a size 18.
Thanks @Bonbon your recaps are the best 🙌🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like she's trolling me personally 😂 Yesterday I watched The Time Travellers Wife again and cried, and I've just had one of the garden storage boxes she focused on 😭

I don't want to be like Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.