Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s really busy being the best version of Kweeeeeeen Babs.....bath, face mask, alone time with her choice of program, all at 6:30/7. I’ve just finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner and still have to tidy round, sort some clean washing and supervise the kids in the shower before I can chill. And that’s not even that big a list of jobs compared to some!
I am SO sick of her using this whole “I’m just being myself and no one can judge me” tit as a way to be lazy, selfish, gross, not involved with her kids, vulgar etc etc. And make money off it. It’s sickening. The whole influencer thing is just becoming awful. No one’s allowed to challenge her on anything she does because we have to “be kind” and only follow things that bring us joy. 🤬 It makes me so cross!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Would it matter ? She’s broken the rules the whole way through. Whenever she’s off the gram she’s breaking the rules. Honestly cannot tell you how stupid she thinks everyone is. As for the privacy thing, she couldn’t care less about those children getting any privacy. She’s proven that time and time again.
No I guess not. Are we stupid for sticking to the rules or does Babs actually think this virus doesn’t exist & she won’t get it?

Reactions: 11
Bum hole 🤮🤢
How old is she???
What an immature vile vulgar disgusting thing to say.
Why is she SO gross 🤮🤢
This is absolutely vile. Not funny in the slightest. God help those kids in school is all I’m going to say

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
No I guess not. Are we stupid for sticking to the rules or does Babs actually think this virus doesn’t exist & she won’t get it?
I think in her head she believes they’re safe. As in it’s only her mum and dad and sister. She’s diced with the rules all the way through. At the end of the day, she’s always going to be the person she is. I really don’t think anything will change that. It’s sad for the children, as they grow I honestly think they will be bullied and ridiculed for her choices. My husband firmly believes that one day she will just implode, she’s striving for a lifestyle that’s not only out of reach for her, it’s also not natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is absolutely vile. Not funny in the slightest. God help those kids in school is all I’m going to say
Absolutely.
She has zero idea what she's doing to them....
In what world does she think its ok to dick about online like this and her kids won't suffer 🤬

Reactions: 18
Storytime...I got giddy with the rule of 6 last week, I met 2 groups of friends (outdoor obvs), my kids both had garden playdates and I saw my Mum...on Sat my husband started with symptoms...I nearly tit myself at the thought of all the people I would have to tell...we did the right thing, isolated, got test (negative-got results in less than 24hrs) and learnt a valuable lesson that just because you can doesn't mean you should exploit it. I am now adopting the philosophy that only do what you wouldn't be embarrassed to admit to track and trace 🙈
Unfortunately I think that until Babs has a similar fright she won't learn, fingers crossed karma strikes (not wishing covid on her BTW just a wake up call)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think in her head she believes they’re safe. As in it’s only her mum and dad and sister. She’s diced with the rules all the way through. At the end of the day, she’s always going to be the person she is. I really don’t think anything will change that. It’s sad for the children, as they grow I honestly think they will be bullied and ridiculed for her choices. My husband firmly believes that one day she will just implode, she’s striving for a lifestyle that’s not only out of reach for her, it’s also not natural.
Her children will be bullied for their mother’s antics, they can’t be sheltered from it for much longer. She really believes she is some sort of famous. The whole influencer bubble will burst when laws are brought in to protect the children that are being exploited to fund it.

Reactions: 18
That latest bath bomb song 🤢🤢
As I mentioned earlier, if her detailing the ins and outs - literally - of her bodily functions is her name being her "youest" or loudest etc then duck me....

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she make it sooooo obvious that we live in her head rent free 🤣🤣
Todays "be more you" bullshit post
Now the "poorly belly" Peppermint Tea bullshit.

Emma, do us all a favour and spend as much time with your kids as you do on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
gotta love how babs shared a photo of that buffet in her stories with the implication that it was all HER doing, yet TT has shared it in her own stories, labelling it "MY food"! i sense a little bitterness towards babs - whose fridge has never even SEEN a cucumber - for trying to take full credit. imagine inviting a friend over to YOUR house, to host them in YOUR garden - it's obvs babs' garden, because why would she make the effort to travel to a friend's house when they could come to her, plus you can literally see them all crammed around the table under that crap-zebo in TT's photo - yet expecting them to provide lunch! or at least, TT felt compelled to pack a picnic, because she didn't want her kids being fed beige freezer food for lunch. babs probably contributed the wotsits. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ethan is probably sitting at the bottom of the garden at his "clean" plastic table, shivering in the snow. at least TT's lunch has actually provided the vegetarian with some nutritious veggie snacks! i bet babs is FUMING that he's been exposed to fruit and salad, as he will now expect it from her!

also, the fact that she keeps labelling all these visits as "playdates", yet every one she's mentioned has coincidentally involved babs meeting up with one of her besties. first, erin's friend from the weekend, whose mum is conviently babs' best friend, and now a playdates with TT's kids. it sounds like the kids are getting playdates with have to be chosen from a pre-approved list to ensure that they are the children of people babs wants to spend time with. essentially, they're playdates for babs. that, or the friends that the kids actually want to visit have been banned by their own parents, because they don't want their children exposed to the conway superspreaders.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
gotta love how babs shared a photo of that buffet in her stories with the implication that it was all HER doing, yet TT has shared it in her own stories, labelling it "MY food"! i sense a little bitterness towards babs - whose fridge has never even SEEN a cucumber - for trying to take full credit. imagine inviting a friend over to YOUR house, to host them in YOUR garden - it's obvs babs' garden, because why would she make the effort to travel to a friend's house when they could come to her, plus you can literally see them all crammed around the table under that crap-zebo in TT's photo - yet expecting them to provide lunch! or at least, TT felt compelled to pack a picnic, because she didn't want her kids being fed beige freezer food for lunch. babs probably contributed the wotsits. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ethan is probably sitting at the bottom of the garden at his "clean" plastic table, shivering in the snow. at least TT's lunch has actually provided the vegetarian with some nutritious veggie snacks! i bet babs is FUMING that he's been exposed to fruit and salad, as he will now expect it from her!

also, the fact that she keeps labelling all these visits as "playdates", yet every one she's mentioned has coincidentally involved babs meeting up with one of her besties. first, erin's friend from the weekend, whose mum is conviently babs' best friend, and now a playdates with TT's kids. it sounds like the kids are getting playdates with have to be chosen from a pre-approved list to ensure that they are the children of people babs wants to spend time with. essentially, they're playdates for babs. that, or the friends that the kids actually want to visit have been banned by their own parents, because they don't want their children exposed to the conway superspreaders.
Agree, these are Babs friends with kids play dates. Not the kids friends from school or neighbours kids. My kids go on garden play dates (weather permitting), I don’t go because a) it’s my kids friends, I get on with the other parents but it’s our kids friendship that’s important, b) I’m not a control freak & don’t need to micro manage, c) there’s still the pandemic ongoing & the kids can mix fine as they are in the same bubble at school etc but adults it’s not necessary. Babs is truly a narcissistic twit whose needs have to be fulfilled above all else.

Reactions: 19
Wow she’s really busy being the best version of Kweeeeeeen Babs.....bath, face mask, alone time with her choice of program, all at 6:30/7. I’ve just finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner and still have to tidy round, sort some clean washing and supervise the kids in the shower before I can chill. And that’s not even that big a list of jobs compared to some!
I am SO sick of her using this whole “I’m just being myself and no one can judge me” tit as a way to be lazy, selfish, gross, not involved with her kids, vulgar etc etc. And make money off it. It’s sickening. The whole influencer thing is just becoming awful. No one’s allowed to challenge her on anything she does because we have to “be kind” and only follow things that bring us joy. 🤬 It makes me so cross!
I just dunno how she does it 🤷‍♀️. I’m still tidying round, got laundry to put away etc.
Yet Babs was in the bath hours ago and she’s already halfway through her Netflix fix 🙄!

Reactions: 14
I just dunno how she does it 🤷‍♀️. I’m still tidying round, got laundry to put away etc.
Yet Babs was in the bath hours ago and she’s already halfway through her Netflix fix 🙄!
PUS does it all! And to be fair my husband is helpful and does his bit when he’s here (shift worker!) but even on the days when two of us are about I still don’t get the chillaxing time she does! Clearly we are all doing. It. Wrong.

Reactions: 15
That latest bath bomb song 🤢🤢
As I mentioned earlier, if her detailing the ins and outs - literally - of her bodily functions is her name being her "youest" or loudest etc then duck me....
so she's going to be more "mindful", because she sometimes regrets what she says/does - yet simultaneously "more herself" - crass, vulgar, dishonest etc etc. in what possible way is it possible for her to achieve both of those things simultaneously?! crashing around dancing to songs about suicide and joking about DV?! she is the least "mindful" person i can think of! she literally thinks only of herself, regardless of the impact her behaviour will have on others. it only bothers her when her behaviour results in other people actually criticising her and calling her out, because it's a hassle to have to block people, not because she cares that she's upset or offended people.

and then literally moments later, she's jazzed up her sink bomb song to include a crude reference to her bum hole. of course. be more YOU, babs. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I watched the Louis tiger king show and it was really good. Why did Emma think it would be ‘new stuff’ given Joe is in prison😂 Bits of it are new and bits of it are him looking back at what he filmed and reflecting, the idea of reflection probably involves using her brain too much though. I can categorically say when you read here Emma you would not have interesting chats with Louis but I’m sure he’d be fascinated by your exploitation of your children and family life for a quick buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My daughter finally went to bed 45 minutes ago. How on earth does she have time to be in the bath at 6:30? I don't get to use my bath at all because of a night the noise would wake up my daughter and during the day (unless I get in with her) there is just no way! (I shower every morning by the way 😂 - I'm not gross 😂😂😂😂). When I do shower I make sure she is washed, dressed and occupied with either my phone or her toys before I get in. Plus I have to shower with the bathroom door open so I can see/hear her.

Babs would not cope as a single parent. She just wouldn't. Being a parent is hard work at the best of times but when you're on your own there is so much more you have to do. You have to establish routines just so you can keep clean, get ready for work, get your child/children ready for bed etc. I know all parents have bed time routines (Babs' kids bed time routine is verging on the ridiculous) but when you're alone it is literally you that has to sort everything out. Babs sits in her dressing gown and has openly admitted she has no part in her children's bed times. The fact she has never read Ethan and Erin a bed time story is just all kinds of horrible. As a single parent Babs, you don't get a choice in the matter. You are everything to your kids and there is no other person to bail you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
tingo to whoever predicted that babs would be referring to her IBS - irritating babs syndrome! 🎉

the classic and ever-predictable "oh, peppermint tea is helpful to settle your stomach if you have a poorly belly" comment, to remind everyone that babs is really suffering - despite the fact that she happily met up with a with a bunch of people earlier, to spread whatever bug she has - covid or not! duck off babs. literally EVERYONE knows that mint helps soothe a stomach ache. presumably she thinks that without her, the babettes would never discover peppermint tea. you don't have IBS babs - stop implying that you do.

also, what exactly about stating that peppermint tea helps settle the stomach could possibly be "TMI"?! she was literally singing about her bum hole only five minutes ago, yet it's mentioning peppermint tea that she classes as a step too far?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.