Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont get a Covid test! Emma is firmly in the ‘stick my head in the sand’ camp! If she ignores her cough/stomach ache etc it means she doesn’t have to address the fact that she might have Covid and then she’ll be stuck at home for 10 days with NO going anywhere. She cannot face that - stuck at home indoors with the kids and St. So she’ll delete those comments and ignore it all.

It just shows how actually STUPID she is because she has shared the fact that she and Ste have felt ill with thousands of people. If you’re going to ignore Covid then don’t broadcast the fact that you have possible symptoms all over the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely can’t believe she’s willing to sit in the cold - like in the actual snow - just so someone else can break up the day and entertain her kids. They aren’t young toddlers who constantly need her. I imagine they’d probably be quite content with a film or an iPad and she could still be in a different room doing her own thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not that I’m condoning her for that, but it could be done if that’s what she wants. I don’t understand this desperate need for someone else to always be present. If she had babies/demanding toddlers then fair enough, it’s nice to have back up or get them out of the house, but her kids seem lovely and more than capable of hanging at home. If there was snow in my garden I would not be arranging meet ups where we sat outside. And if I was a friend of Babs (LOL. She’d never keep me around as I’d have an opinion on all her tit!) I’d be cancelling because 1 it’s too bloody cold and 2 they’re all ill and could possibly be spreading covid!

Reactions: 26
Didnt she take a covid test last year? Then post her nhs text notification to prove it was negative? Or am I mixing her up with some other Insta twit?

• Haha
Didnt she take a covid test last year? Then post her nhs text notification to prove it was negative? Or am I mixing her up with some other Insta twit?
It wasn't that long ago, it was around the time that Ste's knee fell off completely and had to be surgically reattached in a life saving procedure after his dice with death in the canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It was her. She wasn't going to share about it, because she's REALLY private about medical things. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha! She’s posted a reply to one of the posts asking her to get a Covid test saying she doesn’t have a cold or a cough just a belly ache!

**edited to add: She also states she has IBS ( bollocks!!!) and is ‘ being very careful’!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was obviously fully aware that there would only be a buffet of beige without her input
Thing is though, you can see from TT’s stories she’s embarrassed by it “Check out my spread. Food blogger goals”
You can imagine the conversation
‘Would you like pittas & dips? Salads?’
‘No,no. Ham on white sliced will do. Oh & throw a few cheese ones in, the boy still thinks he’s vegetarian (eye roll) I’ll bring the crisps.’
Babs probably panicked when she saw seeded bread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How can she say she's not got a cough? She spluttered her way through the stories this morning. Watch them back Bab! She's so dismissive of people who are relaying their own experiences. Selfish witch, although we all know that already. That's just her being youdity you, or whatever shite she spouted yesterday 🙄

Ha! She’s posted a reply to one of the posts asking her to get a Covid test saying she doesn’t have a cold or a cough just a belly ache!

**edited to add: She also states she has IBS ( bollocks!!!) and is ‘ being very careful’!!!!!
At least she’s replied. Fair play to her for that, she hasn’t gone down the delete and block route for once! She’s still talking utter shite and seeing too many people; she’s probably going to be single handedly responsible for a spike in cases in Brum in the next couple of weeks! But she did reply to people voicing a concern. She must have checked their accounts and saw they were real followers, not tattlers who stalk her in their insanely clever ways 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS why don’t Marvel donate toys to some under privileged kids or kids in hospital, it’d be a much better ad for them as a brand! That little lot was like another Christmas morning for her kids who already are spoilt with materialistic things.

Also she’s pissing me right off with her bloody garden party tour! She’s seejng different people every day, I think that’s bending the rules to almost breaking point, selfish mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She now reckons she’s done a test at home - how convenient after telling people she’s fine 🤔🧐
5B4F548D-9C03-4FC7-B151-33DA0597AA2D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She done a test in the half hour since people commented on her post telling her to get tested. What a load of crap. If she’d done one she would have said that off the bat. She should be praising the at home test deliveries for such a swift job 🙄🙄 What an idiot. Also if you were suffering from a bout of IBS you’d be too uncomfortable or nervous to go sit in someone’s garden/need to keep popping into their house to use their toilet frequently. Hope the people she’s meeting up with read the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She done a test in the half hour since people commented on her post telling her to get tested. What a load of crap. If she’d done one she would have said that off the bat. She should be praising the at home test deliveries for such a swift job 🙄🙄 What an idiot. Also if you were suffering from a bout of IBS you’d be too uncomfortable or nervous to go sit in someone’s garden/need to keep popping into their house to use their toilet frequently. Hope the people she’s meeting up with read the comments.
If she’s done a lateral flow test (not suitable if you have symptoms) the result takes half an hour 🤥
Colleague on my ward had four lateral flow negatives (she had symptoms) and tested positive when she went for a test!! Babs get a bloody test and stop meeting people every day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooh how defensive is she getting. No way she has done a test. She was saying it wasn't covid, it was IBS, it's not IBS Babs, and if it were IBS that wouldn't be TMI, sharing you are warming your bum hole up is TMI, flashing your gunt to the world and his wife is TMI not that you reckon you have IBS when the reality is you just eat too much tit. Then in the next breath when people continue to question she has suddenly done a test. What a bloody liar. Own it Babs, thank your babettes for voicing their concern, say yes I should book a test, not a lateral flow one babs. And stop seeing so many people.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.