Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7pm 'doing a few hours werk' 8pm 'goodnight I have belly ache' can only hope the spring wardrobe organisation video has been completed, how would we cope without that?.. and that is 'work?.' Wow just wow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Laying down the ground work to not have to go to her in-laws again. Her husband and children will probably have more fun without her anyway.

Reactions: 16
Maybe the only food on offer at the in laws was a fresh, healthy, non beige, homemade spread. Bab’s belly has gone in to shock. Either that or she’s wanting sympathy for #ad tomorrow.
seem to remember she suffers with Irritating Bab Syndrome where a ‘poorly belly’ arrives when sympathy is needed for a cock up or #ad incoming? It’s very similar to her ‘opening hours of Primark‘ based anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe the only food on offer at the in laws was a fresh, healthy, non beige, homemade spread. Bab’s belly has gone in to shock. Either that or she’s wanting sympathy for #ad tomorrow.
seem to remember she suffers with Irritating Bab Syndrome where a ‘poorly belly’ arrives when sympathy is needed for a cock up or #ad incoming? It’s very similar to her ‘opening hours of Primark‘ based anxiety.
It’s probably fibre from fresh fruit and veg that her body is normally deprived of that she’s actually got bowel movement. Not just 💩 spewing from her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You know what, it's been a while, so here's a little Babrody (Bab parody) to make you smile - that rhymed! 😁

"She's no lady" - parody of "she's a lady" by Tom Jones

🎶Well she's all you'd NEVER want
She's the kind to flaunt her gunt
And cook beige dinners

Well she says she'll smash Stes face,
She's no style, she's no grace,
She's a loser

She's no lady
Oh - oh - ohhh woaaah
She's no lady
Stuffed in Tu bras
The shameful lady

Well she's treated like a kween
By the way she's a size 18
Didn't you know?

Treating Covid like a joke
Flouting rules, she thinks she's woke
With her tragic posts

She's no lady
Oh - oh - oh woaaah
She's no lady
Thinking she's fine
But she's no lady
Oh - oh - oh - woaaahh
And that TU bra is so tight
Woaaah woaaah woaaah 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can’t stand the term ‘poorly belly’, it’s just awful!
It’s all for sympathy and it’s all down to her poor choices in clothing and diet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I really
Why is she trying to make out she “feels rotten” from sitting in the cold. The reason she has a tummy ache is because her diet is tit and stop making excuses for going to bed before 8pm that’s her normal bed time
I really think she’s saying this to make Ste feel guilty for making her go to his parents house. They probably actually made them all stay outside and followed the rules.
See how rotten they are Ste? I had to sit out in the cold and look how sick I am now! I told you your parents hate me, they’re no good, Ste!

Blah, blah....no joke. I lived this exact life with my mother.
It’s the narcissist mask....they manipulate and twist everything. They’re masters at it.
Scummy mummy has 135,000 people completely fooled.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Yay my first thread title. Thanks!!

I haven't been online today - just catching up with her stories now. Her arse belly in tights is making me want to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Laying down the ground work to not have to go to her in-laws again. Her husband and children will probably have more fun without her anyway.
My thoughts exactly! She won’t go again because she will blame the cold for feeling ill!! Nothing to do with the fact that she squeezed herself into those stupid leggings!!! I find it hilarious though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
and if it's not due to beige food, an over-consumption of booze and chocolate, squeezing herself into clothes that are far too small, a pre-planned excuse to avoid having to visit ste's parents again or a ploy to gain sympathy prior to a new ad - all of which are entirely plausible - her "belly ache" is probably due to her extreme excitement about the fact that non-essential shops open next monday. she'll have spent a good few hours screaming, and she'll need an early night so she can be up early to write a list planning all her shopping hauls. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh christ... Are we heading for the monthly PMT and period announcement? AGAIN 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her attitude towards seeing PUS’s family has annoyed me. I bet Ste was excited to see his family,
I hope she didn’t spoil it for him too much.

Reactions: 15
Her attitude towards seeing PUS’s family has annoyed me. I bet Ste was excited to see his family,
I hope she didn’t spoil it for him too much.
Just another way to try and isolate him. I don’t think they see his family much and when they do he pays for it at home, later on. She’s a spoiled, rotten, little witch. He doesn’t need his family because has HER.

Just want to add that I’m not sticking up for him. He’s a grown man and should stand up to her, for his kids sake but it’s clear he looks the other way and he has no confidence. That’s just the way she likes it.

Reactions: 20
She really is pathetic 🤬
I don't know anyone as mamby pamby as her!!!
Belly ache! FFS, From sitting in the cold. This reminds me of my Grandma saying wet hair could give you a cold. It can't 🤦‍♀️🙄

She really is a class A twit!!!!

Oh, and Emma, get a bra that fits!
Haha this is like my husband and mother in law, they love saying that you have to cover your neck or you'll get a cold! And then when you do get a cold they say you have to "sweat it out". Weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got stomach ache because she’s had her stomach wedged into tights up to her tits and trousers two sizes too small all day. She’s been sitting on a patio chair all day and has been able to slob about. Her body is in shock No doubt today will be a day of Ste doing it alll so she can “be poorly” in her pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.