Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -

BrummyMummy67 - backity back from her breakity break, how many attention seeking posts can she makity make??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Adam Hattan will be thrilled to see she’s wearing his gifted sweatshirt to paint her drawers with, that she obviously doesn’t mind if it gets ruined with paint

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Like others here I’m only here for the tattle commentary, not watching her anymore (unless there’s another DLP breakdown, I give it a month I’m being generous 😂). Instagram is great, but all these needy, self absorbed, grabby, greedy influencers have scunnered me.

Reactions: 22
I refuse to watch her Instagram (not on that salesman platform anymore) and her YouTube because I do not want to add to her figures.

She has learned nothing. She is addicted to social media and it’s a problem. I’d actually say it’s like a personality disorder.

I’ve been looking at other YouTubers (American) Pretty Neat Living is another example of someone like Emma who cannot put the camera down EVER. Very self absorbed. All about THEIR needs being met. Talking to the camera like they are your friends. It’s so unhealthy.

I’ve been thinking about my own social media use. It’s highly addictive and actually I don’t think people like Emma realise how addicted they are!

It’s frightening really. What did people like Emma do before social media existed
I know it is scary! She should have stuck to doing it part time. Now it’s her actual job she’s become sucked in to a social media world which she is addicted to. She’s doing things she said she wouldn’t do...taking any ad going, using her kids and becoming arrogant and self centred. It’s such a shame because she did have something in the early days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been thinking and I think that in Babs eyes, last weeks social media break was perfectly timed. It coincided with Wet San’s birthday, non-essential retail opening back up, hospitality outdoors and theme parks.
Ok, we don’t know for sure that Babs was definitely at Drayton Manor, as the photo on Wet Claire’s Facebook was only of Claire and Ethan, but I’d put money on the fact the Babs was there too.
If she hadn’t have taken a social media break, then the gaps in her stories would’ve been ominous and suspicious.
By having almost a weeks break she’s been able to gad about undetected, it enabled her to do all the things that she’d possibly be judged on by the babettes.

Reactions: 20
Is TT back yet?
I wonder if they went to Weston-Super-Mare on their jollies. That photo on Claire’s page is a ‘distraction post’. I don’t know why I think this. If TT comes back and says she isolated, I swear I’ll go mad cos Babs should have isolated too. Covidiots the lot of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her eyebrows are bugging me in this morning's stories. Can't understand why, they just seem different.

I have not missed the eye picking. It's grim. She gets up so early, why doesn't she just get ready before putting her face online. (Not saying to do a full face of make up 🤡 - terrified of clowns so can't handle that). Babs just wash your face and brush your hair and get out of bed first please !! 🙄
This is one of the many things I just don’t get 🤷‍♀️
Her life is mundane, there is no reason to post so early whilst poking at her face and gurning
It’s not like she’s presenting the breakfast news or perhaps in her dim mind she is 🤔 she thinks people literally can’t wait to see what lacklustre stuff she has been up to

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking and I think that in Babs eyes, last weeks social media break was perfectly timed. It coincided with Wet San’s birthday, non-essential retail opening back up, hospitality outdoors and theme parks.
Ok, we don’t know for sure that Babs was definitely at Drayton Manor, as the photo on Wet Claire’s Facebook was only of Claire and Ethan, but I’d put money on the fact the Babs was there too.
If she hadn’t have taken a social media break, then the gaps in her stories would’ve been ominous and suspicious.
By having almost a weeks break she’s been able to gad about undetected, it enabled her to do all the things that she’d possibly be judged on by the babettes.
Someone in the comments said they thought they saw her at Thomasworld!
I still don't understand her mentality of posting so early from her pit. I would imagine that most people follow Instagrammers from all over the world, I certainly do, so she's never going to be the first to pop up in the morning for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam Hattan will be thrilled to see she’s wearing his gifted sweatshirt to paint her drawers with, that she obviously doesn’t mind if it gets ruined with paint
Any pictures of the drawers, unfortunately she’s blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it is scary! She should have stuck to doing it part time. Now it’s her actual job she’s become sucked in to a social media world which she is addicted to. She’s doing things she said she wouldn’t do...taking any ad going, using her kids and becoming arrogant and self centred. It’s such a shame because she did have something in the early days!!
I agree, she came across as a much nicer person in her early days of vlogging. She’s just vile nowadays.
Someone in the comments said they thought they saw her at Thomasworld!
I still don't understand her mentality of posting so early from her pit. I would imagine that most people follow Instagrammers from all over the world, I certainly do, so she's never going to be the first to pop up in the morning for me!
Had to screenshot it🤣. I wonder if she’ll confirm? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]

Further down in comments someone else has gushed at meeting her yesterday in a long queue. She's replied with a comment about a coaster called Buffalo which is at Drayton Manor.

• Wow

Further down in comments someone else has gushed at meeting her yesterday in a long queue. She's replied with a comment about a coaster called Buffalo which is at Drayton Manor.
[/QUOTE]
I started following her in the early days when she did vlogs of family days out. She had a lovely little video of ThomasLand/Drayton Manor. I’ve heard the park has gone into administration, why doesn’t she give them a free plug? It’s a local business, just because it’s not her beloved Disney or Merlin, she can’t possibly say what a good day out it is for kids. She really sucks at being a mummy blagger.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
I would not touch that buffalo ride with a barge pole, my partner has done some welding work on it and it’s not in the best condition, I’m pretty sure that it was shut down too 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The fact she hasn’t said she enjoyed her break from insta and time focusing on the kids says so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
14 Stories in 6 hours and nothing new! Nothing of any interest! She is one sad, desperate woman.
How can she be on a week (6 days) off and keep going to pick up her phone to post.
I liken it to when I'm lying on the beach and I keep jumping up and thinking 'ooh I must check on that patient I saw the other day' 🤦‍♀️🙄 (**this never happened btw**) 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's literally posted a photo on her stories of a used tissue.

Emma every time we think she's hit the lowest possible bar for what is "content":
6f1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's so odd in her mannerisms and facial expressions. Especially in the mornings, rubbing her crusty face and greasy hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.