Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Erin hated her mum giving her advice and motivation says it all 😂 my daughter actively comes to me for advice and help. She is 12 but even at that 10 she would have! Says a lot about their relationship

View attachment 518433
That face 😳

She’s an absolute midden isn’t she?
She is beauty. She is grace. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF is that latest story about. She's so passive aggressive. Her back seems to have made a miraculous recovery with those moves too

Reactions: 16
The IBS has gone!! So has the numb right leg!! She can't wear a ballet flat, but can do a high kick!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Imagine for a moment placing your phone on your kitchen worktop and filming yourself doing crap, aggressive dancing. Then uploading that for 135k people to view! No, me neither. She's off her bleeping nut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, few things today -

1. This morning's story - "I'm just so sick of it" *looks to side*. Sorry the weather doesn't take into account your feelings Bab. 🙄

2. Why when someone asks a question she can't handle - in this case the Covid test - does she always end with "have a fab day". twit.

3. The storywith the Rocky music and manic faces. Need I say more?

4. She's a size 18 - in case you've been living under a rock 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The forgetting stuff, SPaG mistakes etc, buying a smaller house with a downstairs bathroom... that's what makes me think she has some kind of degenerative condition?
I don’t know, I hope not for her family’s sake.

I think that it could also be that she doesn’t really have to use her brain anymore. She instantly blocks and deletes anybody who is offering a healthy debate, and opportunity to learn, and just doesn’t really see anybody irl who can offer this. Or she has always been massively spoilt and never needed basic life skills to get by 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add : I think that the near constant motivational speeches, or whatever bullshit she wants to call it, to her children are so weird. My children don’t need speeches telling them how to live, or treat people, or whatever, because we live it. They see it in their parents behaviour day in and day out. Emma needs a life and meaning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact that Erin hated her mum giving her advice and motivation says it all 😂 my daughter actively comes to me for advice and help. She is 12 but even at that 10 she would have! Says a lot about their relationship

She is beauty. She is grace. 😶
Erin is growing up. It's only a matter of time until she starts to realise the sort of mum Babs is and what she puts online.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s a size 18? Who knew

She is so aggressive - I often wonder what the atmosphere is like in that tiny house when Babs is in a passive aggressive mood. It isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 14
Oh God, I went and watched! Babs if that is you being more you then you are more vile than I thought you were and I thought you were pretty vile to start with 😨😫😱

• Sick
Reactions: 17
in today's vlog, she made a pity reference - once again - to her back operation, and resulting numbness in her right leg - "despite
the fact that she recently claimed that she was totally fixed, when defending herself against concerned comments from the babettes about her aggressive dancing. literally hours later, she's showing that she can quite easily lift BOTH legs. just be honest babs, and acknowledge that the reason you can't wear ballet flats has nothing to do. with your "numb leg" and is actually because your hooves don't fit into them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Theres just no words for that shambles this afternoon! She embarrasses me, I can't imagine how her children feel.

Part of me thinks Erin is so similar to her and doesn't feel ashamed because she's learnt that it's the right way to act. It's the only possible explanation why she's embarrassed by her dad in flip flops but not her mum who likes to wiggle all her body parts over the kitchen surfaces!!

Reactions: 17
She’s leaving social media for a week on a high note with high kicks in the kitchen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank godxaxweel without Babs- won’t miss you don’t hurry back!!
Perdonally wondering if she actually had a positive test and is taking week off so no one will know she’s not isolating!

Her list of what she’s doing on her week off reads like a normal week to me !! Sat on her arse eating crap and watching tit tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmmmm a week off just when things start opening up.........hmmm def not related. Nope. Not at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.