Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think Babs will make her return to social media tomorrow morning, with a link on her stories to her YouTube vlog?
Or, do we think it will be Thursday morning, as that will make a full week off?
I reckon tomorrow

Reactions: 8
Of course she’s gone to a theme park the day after they open. Bet yesterday was spent queuing at Primark. What Covid infested treat does she have lined up for tomorrow do we think

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So do we think Babs will make her return to social media tomorrow morning, with a link on her stories to her YouTube vlog?
Or, do we think it will be Thursday morning, as that will make a full week off?
Probably come back with an Ad 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I could understand Babs wanting to go to theme parks and to shops if she had literally been stuck in with her kids for months on end and just wanted to get out of the house but we all know she hasn't. She's seen family, put her kids in some kind of club last summer as soon as restrictions were lifted the first time, been on two holidays and went to the shops the first time around as soon as they frigging opened.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hands up if your heart sunk when you saw Babs had reappeared this morning? 🙋‍♀️
She's still posting from her pit, still picking her eyes and spouting the usual inane shite! I'm so bored with her now and honestly can't be arsed with her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She's still posting from her pit, still picking her eyes and spouting the usual inane shite! I'm so bored with her now and honestly can't be arsed with her.
I really hoped she might have a think about her online life, think about her kids and perhaps change things up but looks like same old same old......not really surprised.
How long before she makes PP’s death or Nikki Grahame’s death about HER?

Reactions: 15
I really hoped she’d be up, washed and put a brush threw that ever thinning hair (dying it blonde every 4 weeks with a box dye does that keBabba) but no. She’s not changed one bit.

I am now in the she had covid so should isolate but didn’t camp

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.