Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingerama

I commented urging a test and am now blocked, I am genuinely concerned not trolling

Not that we are trolls!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BonBon27

VIP Member
Christ her content is purely tales from the pit, crappy ADs and posts looking for validation. That is all she’s got 🙄

Every photo she’s used this morning is her at Disney. Which is weird as generally there are no problems with that. It’s when you’re supposed to act like a big kid. There are plenty of people there who wear costumes, cry over characters, take millions of photos, spoil their kids etc. It’s what it’s all about ffs.
The problem she doesn’t seem to get is that the Emma on the Internet, the one who gets told is too much etc, is the one at home who stories every morning while scratching her face, who lies about everything, who shows off her body in gross ways, who favourites one kid etc etc.
Just because you collect mugs and plants the world doesn’t have a problem with you Babs, try sharing less of your kids’ lives and less of every inane thought you have, put some thought and effort into what you post and learn to take criticism without crying trooooooollll. Then people wouldn’t moan about how Emma you are 🙄

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
The IBS has gone!! So has the numb right leg!! She can't wear a ballet flat, but can do a high kick!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Imagine for a moment placing your phone on your kitchen worktop and filming yourself doing crap, aggressive dancing. Then uploading that for 135k people to view! No, me neither. She's off her fucking nut.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Wow she’s really busy being the best version of Kweeeeeeen Babs.....bath, face mask, alone time with her choice of program, all at 6:30/7. I’ve just finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner and still have to tidy round, sort some clean washing and supervise the kids in the shower before I can chill. And that’s not even that big a list of jobs compared to some!
I am SO sick of her using this whole “I’m just being myself and no one can judge me” shit as a way to be lazy, selfish, gross, not involved with her kids, vulgar etc etc. And make money off it. It’s sickening. The whole influencer thing is just becoming awful. No one’s allowed to challenge her on anything she does because we have to “be kind” and only follow things that bring us joy. 🤬 It makes me so cross!

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I wonder if the first paragraph applies to yesterday’s visit to the Conway seniors? 🤔
I think she has confused BEING A DICK with being someone who is fun, creative and has a great sense of personal style that isn’t the norm

for clarification gurning all the time, wearing some old tatty dressing gown, being in bed by 8 pm, clearly favouring one child over another, talking shite and being self obsessed to the point of narcissistic isn’t what they mean when they say
‘Be the youest you that ever youed’

😘

• Heart
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Well the naive/optimistic part of me thinks “good on ya Babs. You need to step away from the ‘gram. You have no differentiation between life and work at all. We don’t need your constant posts and some quality time with your family will do you good. Hoorah”.

The realistic/sensible side of me thinks “what a load of old shite, she’s blatantly gonna be shopping, rule breaking, hiding a holiday or ill and doesn’t want to admit it”.

Then the little sadistic part of me thinks “oh I can’t wait until a Tattler spots her out and about and tells us all what she’s doing!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
How can she say she doesn’t have a cough? She was literally spluttering through those stories this morning. The audacity of that woman is astounding.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What. The. Actual. Is that post about?! Ffs Emma Louise CONwoman could you scream “I’ve been reading tattle again babs” any louder or be in need for more adoration or attention from your babettes?
Jesus wept. She’s an attention seeking whore

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
IC20 assemble (Gru voice 🤣 (I laugh we all screamed 😂🤣)).

1). Non Essential shops open on Monday - prime TAT shopping time!

2). I wonder if she’s going away?

3). Does she have Covid and now has to isolate?

Keep your ears open and avert your eyes... I bet she’s going to be visiting lots of places spreading the Rona.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Fuck! Does this mean MORE of the giant gunt in tights?! More Disney shit on a grown woman? More manky rubbing of her face in the mornings? More dressing gowns at 4pm?
Please Emma, it’s fine to be you, but NOT ONLINE. You have nothing to offer anyone, just go back to a proper job & stop embarrassing yourself 😬

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I can’t get my head round a woman of 67 having a birthday display like that, or that she’d share it on social media. Seriously?? No question where Babs gets her “look at me as I braggity brag my way through life” attitude is there? And it answers a lot of our “why does no one stop her?” questions too.

And I’m sorry, maybe I’m the weird one, but I can’t display photos that aren’t evened out. If I have one of my eldest, I have one of my youngest too. It’s looking at things like a huge photo of your sibling next to one of you from years ago where you don’t look the same that will slowly seep into a kid’s subconscious and make them feel crappy. And that’s without the other blatant favouritism they display!

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
When she wears the hideous pleather leggings all I can think of is the Episode of Friends where Ross wears the leather trousers, takes them off when he's hot and can't get them back on again 🤣🤣🤣

Babs will be phoning Kenny from Mrs Conway seniors bathroom asking him for help 🤢🤮 while smothered in talc and lotion 🤣🤣🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Just watched LP’s recent video upload. It’s a try-on clothes haul. She openly points out that as a plus-size woman she has to buy clothes in sizes ranging from 18-22 because of the inconsistencies in retailers’ sizing and different styles. I wonder why she isn’t influenced by her old pal Babs, then she could just buy everything in size 18 😂 I also noticed she didn’t try to film from flattering angles or hide her bigger areas. I know Louise has her faults and is not everyone’s cup of tea, but when hunfluencers are more open like this it makes them more acceptable in my opinion.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Her poor kids. I think back to being at secondary school and was so embarrassed that my mum drove a Ford Fiesta 😂😂😂 imagine if I had a mother who did this on social media. The pain!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I just find it odd that 2 accounts, Babs and TT who met up last week, have both disappeared at the same time after Babs was showing covid symptoms. Both these accounts normally post daily throughout any school holiday or family event.

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Maybe the only food on offer at the in laws was a fresh, healthy, non beige, homemade spread. Bab’s belly has gone in to shock. Either that or she’s wanting sympathy for #ad tomorrow.
seem to remember she suffers with Irritating Bab Syndrome where a ‘poorly belly’ arrives when sympathy is needed for a cock up or #ad incoming? It’s very similar to her ‘opening hours of Primark‘ based anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
She's literally posted a photo on her stories of a used tissue.

Emma every time we think she's hit the lowest possible bar for what is "content":
6f1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

arrenshaw

A week off when things are starting to reopen? A week off when it’s been heavily suggested she may have COVID?
Hmmmmm! 🤔
She’s either going away on a caravan holiday or she’s hiding the fact she’s meant to be self isolating and won’t be!

• Angry