Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her account has been private for a while. she literally allows anyone to follow her though, so not sure why. it happened around christmas, so everyone suspected it was so that she could share rule-breaking photos privately, but those who follow her said it didn't happen, so why she made her account private remains a mystery...

Reactions: 15
her account has been private for a while. she literally allows anyone to follow her though, so not sure why. it happened around christmas, so everyone suspected it was so that she could share rule-breaking photos privately, but those who follow her said it didn't happen, so why she made her account private remains a mystery...
Ah! I see. Thank you for the clarification. 😊

Reactions: 6
I’ve not heard a thing about her. I honestly think she’s just having some time off, to go shopping, visit her family etc etc. Also she posts on her mums account. Can’t wait till she is back and making everything all about her. We knew nikki, she was bleeping tortured by that horrid disease. If babs dares make it about her trust me she’s going to get a gobful from me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve not heard a thing about her. I honestly think she’s just having some time off, to go shopping, visit her family etc etc. Also she posts on her mums account. Can’t wait till she is back and making everything all about her. We knew nikki, she was bleeping tortured by that horrid disease. If babs dares make it about her trust me she’s going to get a gobful from me.
it will literally be a replica of that awful suicide dance routine, which understandbly upset and outraged so many people - who she think blocked and deleted simply for pointing out that her behaviour was completely inappropriate. if she even dares to jump on the nikki grahame bandwagon, i will be absolutely furious. it's one thing talking about her tragic death as a way to increase understanding of eating disorders and highlight the need for treatment for all those affected, regardless of their weight, but to make it all about HER - which she absolutely will. she ahs absolutely no idea how many people she will alienate. she is literally the kind of person who would come out with classic igbkrnat comments like "oh, i could never be anorexic - i love food too much!" or "i tried to be anorexic to lose weight, but i got hungry". anorexia is a deadly mental illness, not a diet - and i hope that she has the decency to respect those who struggle with the illness. nobody needs her ignorance plastered all over SM. tgwre are plenty of charities, and people with lived experience of the illness, who are raising awareness in a way which informs and educates. eating disorders are stigmatised enough already - we literally do NOT need anyone else reinforcing misconceptions simply because they've jumped on the latest bandwagon as a way to seek attention and increase engagement, without having any understanding of the illness.

she undoubtedly perceives "anorexia" as a dirty word, like "suicide", and will refer to it in code - a "sad time" or whatever uncreative bullshit she can muster. and she had absolutely better not share emaciated photos of nikki just to up her engagement with shock factor - not only would that be disrespectful, it literally places so many people at risk by being exposed to such triggering photos. please babs, do the right thing and don't exploit someone's premature and tragic death as the result of a devastating disease as a way to increase your engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will definitely make Nikki's tragic death about her.
In all the years I've practiced in psych I've only ever lost one patient to an eating disorder. It was hand on heart the most painful and torturous thing I've ever witnessed.
Nikki's friends and family will be going through the most terrible grief and suffering, not only from losing her too soon, but from what they sadly had to witness prior to her death.
Emma cannot dare to even try and make this about her. She has not got a clue. If she wheels out the "I've been every size from a 10 to a 22" I'll be taking to her page and taking one for the Tattle team 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion 💡

"BAB Tropicana, germs are freeee, Covid spreading, there's enough for everyone!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Claire might not want to be featured in Nanny San's bio. She isn't famous but she does know a few famous people (Joe Lycett follows her) and has a job where she has to be professional. She has also written for children's programmes. She probably tries her best to make sure none of her famous friends see what Babs gets up to. I'd be mortified if my sibling behaved like that on the internet and certainly wouldn't want my work colleagues to see it.

Does anybody remember where Babs openly stated that she hates Justin Fletcher (referring to him as Mr Tumble) because he refused to have his photo taken with her kids or something? I forget exactly why she hates him but it was something like that. Her sister used to write for Mr Tumble so I suspect that is the real reason she hates him. Because her sister works with him and how DARE he ignore HER family.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Was expecting a return today, but just read in the local news ‘hundreds queueing outside world biggest primark before 7am opening’ .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh she’ll be in the queue with Wet wipe Mummy & the golden child, positively salivating at the thought of doing a legitimate haul vlog.
Was expecting a return today, but just read in the local news ‘hundreds queueing outside world biggest primark before 7am opening’ .....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.