Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's off somewhere, but has decided to take the week off as people have pointed out her cough etc she doesn't want any more questions about possible illness so thinks by taking the time off she can crack on no questions asked
I agree, I think she’s going away for a few days and doesn’t want any backlash after DLP and Brighton last summer.
Watch out, everyone. Super-Spreader Babs is coming to a town near you 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I mean I usually take mine down boxing day, I have my reasons, but Christmas day??!!! Wow!!
Yep £250 on a balsam hill tree, put it up in November and took it down Christmas lunchtime. Bonkers. Bought a Disney Parks train for over £100 to go round under it too four days before Christmas 🙄. Honestly they are all so strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Emma is 100% off on a uk break and gone off grid to cover it because she knows she’ll get back lash for being a big fat super spreader.

Reactions: 23
I was thinking about her going away too but it doesn’t open up until Monday so why disappear now?

Reactions: 9
Because she knows the covid comments will keep coming! She can't face them 🙄
I’m betting pus has tested positive for covid hence the anger shown. She can’t talk about it and is pissed off he has it and they have to all isolate this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So, if I was Emma I would say "Some of you have asked me blah blah....." when in reality ONE person asked me 🤣🤣 if I thought she was lying.

YES! YES SHE IS!

I've watched her goodbye stories again and she is 100% lying. The constant looks to the the side and looking down, her tone of voice, talking very fast, her eyes are really wide and her lips are very tense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I also think she is off on holiday...imagine having to spend your whole holiday looking over your shoulder in case you get spotted and exposed...sounds relaxing 🤣

Looked on fb at the 'week off' post...she said she used that pic as she thinks her boobs look great...I thought her cleavage looked like a bum crack.
She has had a stomach that looks like a bum in tights, now her cleavage looks like a bum...in summaryEmma-you are an arse

Hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I also think she is off on holiday...imagine having to spend your whole holiday looking over your shoulder in case you get spotted and exposed...sounds relaxing 🤣

Looked on fb at the 'week off' post...she said she used that pic as she thinks her boobs look great...I thought her cleavage looked like a bum crack.
She has had a stomach that looks like a bum in tights, now her cleavage looks like a bum...in summaryEmma-you are an arse

Hope that helps
If she is away next week then that would explain why she’s been visiting everyone this week and not spacing it out over the Easter break. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
What really gets me in the 'my life is my job and my job is my life' is how the heck people got to dick about on Instagram as a job. Especially people like Emma when the exploit their children for financial gain. It's a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IC20 assemble (Gru voice 🤣 (I laugh we all screamed 😂🤣)).

1). Non Essential shops open on Monday - prime TAT shopping time!

2). I wonder if she’s going away?

3). Does she have Covid and now has to isolate?

Keep your ears open and avert your eyes... I bet she’s going to be visiting lots of places spreading the Rona.
Good on the therapist for suggesting she actually has boundaries, you'd get holiday in any other job! She could definitely do with taking time away regularly.

However IF she took people's advice and got a proper test and it was positive, she will most definitely want to hide the fact that they are isolating because if she admits having covid there WILL be negative backlash for her, a week off is a nice convenient cover. She will definitely get bored though and be back on stories the second she can do it without coughing.

It would surprise none of us though if she was off on a holiday (God forbid they just stay at home during a school holiday when they don't HAVE to), or if she's got a play date/visit/shopping trip planned for every bloody day next week and she just doesn't want the backlash, especially after a lot of genuine concern was expressed on her grid post yesterday. She will be fuming over the content she's missing!

Presumably there will be no vlogs next week if she's off? It will be pretty crappy of her to be filming vlog content during an alleged "week off".

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s off on her jollies and I’m not 100% on her having covid. Possible self isolation yes. I do however think the wet, wet, wets are moving and they are going to break the rules by helping them not that she’d actually lift a finger but she’ll be there barking orders at everyone, crying that they’ve sold her childhood home

Reactions: 24
I think it's a simple as she has fucked up, her lies are unravelling and she is off to sulk while she concocts her next manipulation of the mugs4mugs.

I actually hope she does have a proper week off, maybe even longer. I've been following her for a year now and her decline is quite obvious now.
Based on my own (quite recent) struggles I think she is dangerously close to a complete breakdown. I've thought for a while that she is medicated, because I recognise a lot of the side effects from my own experience. Tiredness in the evening, slightly slurry in the mornings (it takes me half an hour, a shower and a big glass of water to 'come round'). What I find unbelievable is that if she is struggling enough to see a therapist why is she still drinking? Literally the worst thing to do when anxious/depressed.

To me she is totally manic and in my opinion needs a much longer break from social media and some proper counselling. She puts out absolutely no decent content despite so much she could do and the lies are going to be her downfall.

Saddest thing of all.. her support network are her limp ass husband, wet San and a load of her hun-fluencers who enable her and blow smoke up her arse.

If she wasn't such a nasty smug arse I'd feel sorry for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she’s off on her jollies and I’m not 100% on her having covid. Possible self isolation yes. I do however think the wet, wet, wets are moving and they are going to break the rules by helping them not that she’d actually lift a finger but she’ll be there barking orders at everyone, crying that they’ve sold her childhood home
She’s probably spending the time off applying for a blue plaque for her childhood home so everyone will always know that the infamous Babs spent her childhood here.

edited to add my poor attempt of Babs blue plaque

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just woke up yawned, coughed, decided to talk about having the shits and how I’m having 15 play dates today in the garden with my tights up my tits

Just incase anyone was having withdrawal - you’re welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just woke up yawned, coughed, decided to talk about having the shits and how I’m having 15 play dates today in the garden with my tights up my tits

Just incase anyone was having withdrawal - you’re welcome
Hope you are making your play dates supply the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I watched the Louis Theroux doc last night on tiger king, she said it was all the same content but it wasn’t! Yes they showed some clips of the original documentary he did but there was loads of new footage, interviews with others etc. No idea what she was watching or was it another lie?

Reactions: 17
I think she needs to really think about her content on her ‘break’ she does far too many posts on a whim that she then regrets and clearly cringes at (bum in tights) she should cut down on the number of stories and work on reels ie teaching herself to cook using slow cooker / exercise routine/ meal planning loads she could do that would be interesting if she put the effort in but she is a very slap dash lazy ‘influencer’ and her ads are so weak I’m stunned she gets paid for them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.