Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Imagine giving up a teaching career to instead, film stories of yourself looking a state in your dressing gown each morning, telling people your daily plans. Constantly embarrassed for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wet Sandra's birthday today. Still in the same house. And I hate when people lay out their gifts......so smug and showy off.
I Must tell my 77 year old mother she needs to be displaying all her pressies on the gram like a teenager .....she will be shooketh 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂, I don’t like it either , I don’t mind so much teens doing it cos heck they are teens but when you are wet sans age you should know better.....never known a family like it ......pretentious gits

I reckon she’s still on Instagram, just not on her Brummymummyof2 account. I think she’s got a personal/burner account, with an unsuspecting name.
Very line of duty........I’d never heard of burner phones or accounts until I watched that.....I bet babs has loads of burner accounts wouldn’t surprise me if she had an unassuming account she actually slagged herself off with just for fuckin engagement 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d just come on to post the same photo 😂. Babs is missing out on content, she normally loves gushy posts/stories about Wet San.
She must be literally flipping out no content on
The Duke of Edinburgh
Nikki Graham passing
Wet Sandras birthday
Spring Snow
No cinnamon swirl content or Saturday sickly wanky candle lit
.......she’s gonna come back like a bull in a friggin china shop

• Haha

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I bet she’s GUTTED that she can’t post about Prince Philip’s death. She’ll be kicking herself with her numb leg.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She only doesn't like it when the Babettes aren't blowing smoke up her arse. She knew the people questioning her on her grid about having covid were genuine Babettes and she just can't handle any form of criticism - even when it comes from a place of concern.

So she threw a tantrum as she probably had a week planned of meeting people, Primark shopping and eating out and didn't want her good time questioned and therefore ruined.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Babs is here watching us, shes like Roz from Monsters Inc (even in appearance) - " I'm watching you, IC20 (Wazowski). Always watching. Always"
"i'm watching you IC200000. always watching. always"

the resemblance is uncanny - even down to that red lipstick! just swap that clipboard out for a notebook, imagine the standard babs gurn and aggressive facial expression and we have photographic evidence of babs compiling police files...

ih6no69aj90y_20210412234212125.jpg

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Thank godxaxweel without Babs- won’t miss you don’t hurry back!!
Perdonally wondering if she actually had a positive test and is taking week off so no one will know she’s not isolating!

Her list of what she’s doing on her week off reads like a normal week to me !! Sat on her arse eating crap and watching shit tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JBTat

So the top 20 Mum influencer list from Mother and Baby is out... Alison Perry is on it, Emma, for some reason, isn't. Bet she'll be seething! After all, she's a great Mum and great at her job!

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Hmmmm a week off just when things start opening up.........hmmm def not related. Nope. Not at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread title with the most votes from @Jdxo

I did not know Babs is a size 18. I also don’t know what she did for a job or which famous people she has met.

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Birmingham Tattlers need to be the IC20's eyes and ears 😂😂😂 Catch her out, which I'm sure would be possible because there is no way she'll be behaving in relation to covid.

She's been called out and is now sulking off 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Her belly hurts because she squeezed herself into pleather leggings that are at least 2 sizes too small. Plus all the shite she consumes

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She will definitely make Nikki's tragic death about her.
In all the years I've practiced in psych I've only ever lost one patient to an eating disorder. It was hand on heart the most painful and torturous thing I've ever witnessed.
Nikki's friends and family will be going through the most terrible grief and suffering, not only from losing her too soon, but from what they sadly had to witness prior to her death.
Emma cannot dare to even try and make this about her. She has not got a clue. If she wheels out the "I've been every size from a 10 to a 22" I'll be taking to her page and taking one for the Tattle team 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
There is no limit to this idiots level of stupidness is there.
I don't know anyone - ANYONE - who has literally seen different people EVERY fucking day since the outside in the garden rule came in 🤦‍♀️
My 75 year old Mum and her mates are the only ones I know actually doing this cos they've had their vaccines (both doses now) Emma has school age kids, potential carriers, and she is mixing with all these people then she'll send the kids back to school on Apr 19th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I don't know if its stupidity, selfishness, or BOTH!!

• Heart

Liv

I think it's the occupying a space on social media and doing nothing with it that's the issue. No time or effort in any vlogs, no genuinely useful tips or hacks or ideas. No juggling an actual career with parenting..No inspiring changes or projects to get behind i.e learning to cook, a house project (no putting up a shelf after PUS has badly painted a wall is not a 'house Reno') Other people seem to do more with their online presence, not simply occupy it. Eg Emily Norris, the recipes for kids, hacks etc, whether you like or not time and effort has gone into them. Feel like Babs thinks she is a celebrity and so simply by showing us her ootd or slobbing about watching telly we are all interested and trolling if not 10000% behind her lazy life. Baths at 5pm and bed by 8pm as you are so tired isnt relatable if you only market yourself as a 'mom/mum' she is not doing anything to critique! Just being there and saying 'like me' isnt a job. The fact Bab thinks it is and gets ADs on the back of it is what's wrong with the whole industry. Just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

arrenshaw

Christ on a bike the Emma we’ve been seeing was a TONED DOWN version?! Buckle in Tattle, it’s going to get WILD.

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s off on her jollies and I’m not 100% on her having covid. Possible self isolation yes. I do however think the wet, wet, wets are moving and they are going to break the rules by helping them not that she’d actually lift a finger but she’ll be there barking orders at everyone, crying that they’ve sold her childhood home
She’s probably spending the time off applying for a blue plaque for her childhood home so everyone will always know that the infamous Babs spent her childhood here.

edited to add my poor attempt of Babs blue plaque

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who the hell does she think she is telling people to watch tele, eat chocolate and have a bath.
Who does she actually think she's talking to???? 130,000 versions of her 🤢🤮 god help us 🤮🤢
Emma, believe it or not Bab MOST people have lives, jobs and responsibilities. Your sad, lazy, self indulgent existence is not the norm so don't assume it is. You're pathetic.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Piles are not caused by sitting outside in the cold, if she has piles it’s due to her sitting in the toilet too long due to an alcoholic beige diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the awkward moment when you're desperately trying to show off your upcycling skills, and Annie Sloan comments, subtly slating your knowledge, and implying that you know fuck all about chalk paint! BOOM.

Screenshot_20210414_160713.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She was on Twitter this morning touting her Spring Wardrobe vlog on YouTube🙄
Does Twitter not count as social
Media or does Btec Paul post on her behaviour?!!
She must be rocking in a corner not being able to post about PP and now poor Nikki Grahame - I’ve never watched Big Brother but bet Babs is glued!
😂😂😂 Her Twitter Bio “Award Winning Vlogger & Tired Mum” - how is she tired? She get more rest than a bloody sloth 😂😂😂

• Haha