Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll also mention how Nanny Joyce lived for a long age too and no doubt it doesn’t matter how old you are it still hurts. And she’ll mention dementia- and how she didn’t know who the father of Emma’s kids were and to be be fair to Nanny Joyce we can’t work out how they were conceived considering they don’t share a bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
yep. this will be a definite tingo when she returns next week. she'll have had an entire few days to get out her notebook and find ways to make his death all. about. HER. the obvious connection will be to nanny joyce's death, losing a grandparent and how she totally understands the grief of prince william losing his grandfather. 🤢

she'll undoubtedly be pleased that she has time to gauge other people's reactions to philip's death, so she can ensure that her own thoughts match with popular opinion - in exactly the same way that she delayed watching the meghan and harry interview specifically so she could wait to copy the reaction of other influenzas, in addition to the fact that it was on way past her bedtime. she'll be back, sharing other people's posts and claiming that their thoughts conveniently mirror hers exactly, to avoid actually mentioning the "sad time". her own post on the topic which will focus primarily on HER, the true kween. she'll compare her relationship with ste to that of queen elizabeth and philip - the greatest love story of all time, where ste sacrificed his own life and ambitions to support babs in her dream of exploiting their children, and risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.
'...risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.' Brilliant! 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her lack of promotion for Birmingham and our local businesses has always annoyed me, but thinking about it I think it’s because she doesn’t really know it the way she thinks she does. There are areas that are a instagramers dream the graffiti walls at the custard factory, Digbeth dining club, the floosy, the canals loads. The problem is she’s too lazy to venture out and hasn’t got the creativity to set up a shot for herself she just copies all the other boring huns over and over.

Reactions: 25
Her lack of promotion for Birmingham and our local businesses has always annoyed me, but thinking about it I think it’s because she doesn’t really know it the way she thinks she does. There are areas that are a instagramers dream the graffiti walls at the custard factory, Digbeth dining club, the floosy, the canals loads. The problem is she’s too lazy to venture out and hasn’t got the creativity to set up a shot for herself she just copies all the other boring huns over and over.
I've never thought of this. She travels all the way to Disney world just to take photos at some painted wall but doesn't use what she has locally to do her photo shoots?!!!

Reactions: 20
Yes one of the reasons I started follow her was to get ideas of things to do with kids in the West Midlands. Her most popular you tube video is about taking the kids to CBeebies land in 2015 but she hasn’t made content like this for a while. Now it’s more about watching tv and cinnamon rolls.

There are so many independent restaurants/cafes in Birmingham but she only posts about getting free take away from chains.

The Disney content doesn’t really appeal to me as can’t afford to go there!

Reactions: 25
She doesn't know the canals but Pus does. Intimately.
#smashandsplash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I've never thought of this. She travels all the way to Disney world just to take photos at some painted wall but doesn't use what she has locally to do her photo shoots?!!!
She has started taking some photos in digbeth. Mainly because I believe her sister now lives round there. But she’s still missing out on so much only going to the bloody botanical gardens to take photos.
The little independent, quirky coffee shops not only in the city, in Harbs and Moseley. The independent shops that would love the shout outs, gift shops, bakery’s, delis, hotels and that without the gallery’s and public gardens that would be truly beautiful back drops to some of her tit ads.
We have the most diverse population and the food/culture fusion that’s come out of that is immense she sells us short. I mean has she ever set foot in the pubs/bars in St Paul’s Sq? They do amazing cock and mocktails you know because she doesn’t drink 🙄

We aren’t all manky dressing gown wearing, chocolate or beige food eating, tv binge watching, bullying, brash arseholes

Edit to add I know there are independents all over Brum but I was picking areas not far from her

Yes one of the reasons I started follow her was to get ideas of things to do with kids in the West Midlands. Her most popular you tube video is about taking the kids to CBeebies land in 2015 but she hasn’t made content like this for a while. Now it’s more about watching tv and cinnamon rolls.

There are so many independent restaurants/cafes in Birmingham but she only posts about getting free take away from chains.

The Disney content doesn’t really appeal to me as can’t afford to go there!
If you wanna know of places to take kids in Brum and surrounding areas drop me a dm mine are all teenagers now but I have friends with lil uns

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d hazard a guess that the reason she doesn’t big up Birmingham or independent places in her area is because there’s simply nothing in it for her and it involves effort. One of the nice places on Harborne High Street isn’t going to pay her to promote them or give her a free coffee*, as a lot of her followers aren’t from the area so there’d be limited return on investment. I’d also imagine that a small local business would do their research properly and wouldn’t touch her with a bloody barge pole, whereas larger brands clearly aren’t as bothered.

* quite rightly about not giving her free stuff and if I saw somewhere that did I’d never go there again!

Reactions: 21
I’d hazard a guess that the reason she doesn’t big up Birmingham or independent places in her area is because there’s simply nothing in it for her and it involves effort. One of the nice places on Harborne High Street isn’t going to pay her to promote them or give her a free coffee*, as a lot of her followers aren’t from the area so there’d be limited return on investment. I’d also imagine that a small local business would do their research properly and wouldn’t touch her with a bloody barge pole, whereas larger brands clearly aren’t as bothered.

* quite rightly about not giving her free stuff and if I saw somewhere that did I’d never go there again!
Absolutely, always about her own gains.
Advent last year saw blogger Mum of Boys and Mabel link a small/independent each day with a freebie from them for someone who followed both IG pages - using her platform to engage others and vice versa. Can imagine it took a lot of planning which wouldn't appeal to Bab's 'something for nothing' mentality.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree! My children have been to lots of places other than where we live except Harbs🤣 . Anyway I can't see my DM envelope anywhere anymore?
Oh wow nor me! I didn’t see that go missing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I won’t derail the thread but brummie mummies on fb share lots of info for things to do

Can we take TINGOS on how she makes Nikki Graeme or DMXs death about her 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She was on Twitter this morning touting her Spring Wardrobe vlog on YouTube🙄
Does Twitter not count as social
Media or does Btec Paul post on her behaviour?!!
She must be rocking in a corner not being able to post about PP and now poor Nikki Grahame - I’ve never watched Big Brother but bet Babs is glued!

Reactions: 18
Ooooh so on other socials but not Insta? The plot thickens.

Ooooh so on other socials but not Insta? The plot thickens.

Reactions: 9
She was on Twitter this morning touting her Spring Wardrobe vlog on YouTube🙄
Does Twitter not count as social
Media or does Btec Paul post on her behaviour?!!
She must be rocking in a corner not being able to post about PP and now poor Nikki Grahame - I’ve never watched Big Brother but bet Babs is glued!
😂😂😂 Her Twitter Bio “Award Winning Vlogger & Tired Mum” - how is she tired? She get more rest than a bloody sloth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's not going to be up watching her mate DMC on the Jonathan Ross Show is she?! Wonder if she'll name drop on her insta return 🤔

Reactions: 7
So not only is there Prince Philip (RIP) she can't post about but now the tragic death of Nikki Grahame 😣 that Babs can't milk

Babs. Must. Be. Seething. *Shakes fist like in pit stories*

I imagine when she does pop back on Instagram next week she'll do a grid post r.e Nikki's death and make sure it's alllll about her and how she has been a size 10 and was never happy etc 🙄 calling a pre Tingo on that already!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.