Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bab’s post this morning 🙄 definitely a big #ad incoming as we’ve got the ‘poor me’ ramblings. shes made a promise to herself to be louder. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What. The. Actual. Is that post about?! Ffs Emma Louise CONwoman could you scream “I’ve been reading tattle again babs” any louder or be in need for more adoration or attention from your babettes?
Jesus wept. She’s an attention seeking bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't understand why her followers can't see what a huge cry for attention that is. It's great if you want to be you, but if you truly wanted to be you then you wouldn't need to seek validation to massage your ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bab’s post this morning 🙄 definitely a big #ad incoming as we’ve got the ‘poor me’ ramblings. shes made a promise to herself to be louder. 😱
How many 'poor me' posts are we going to get? At this point it's become part of her personality to post one of these type posts on a regular basis. She's doesn't have moan on about it.

Reactions: 26
I knew by the the end of that post ex boyfriends would get a mention 🙄 GET OVER IT BABS. & getting to see ‘more & more of “too much Emma”?? How much more is there? I’m genuinely scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do agree with her. She should be ‘her’ as proudly as she wants to be. But do it off social media !! It’s not helping her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Counselling is going well for babs then she’s taken a book to listen to than a qualified human being that would probably tell babs the truth.....

Reactions: 21
duck! Does this mean MORE of the giant gunt in tights?! More Disney tit on a grown woman? More manky rubbing of her face in the mornings? More dressing gowns at 4pm?
Please Emma, it’s fine to be you, but NOT ONLINE. You have nothing to offer anyone, just go back to a proper job & stop embarrassing yourself 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Pus was poorly the night before last and she was poorly last night. It’s obviously a bug then so you shouldn’t be going to other peoples houses!!! Can’t educate stupid. Maybe she should be taking a covid test!

Reactions: 37
Counselling is going well for babs then she’s taken a book to listen to than a qualified human being that would probably tell babs the truth.....
That is EXACTLY what I thought!!

She isn’t seeing a counsellor and I doubt she ever was it was just a ploy for attention and sympathy!

Reactions: 21
Christ her content is purely tales from the pit, crappy ADs and posts looking for validation. That is all she’s got 🙄

Every photo she’s used this morning is her at Disney. Which is weird as generally there are no problems with that. It’s when you’re supposed to act like a big kid. There are plenty of people there who wear costumes, cry over characters, take millions of photos, spoil their kids etc. It’s what it’s all about ffs.
The problem she doesn’t seem to get is that the Emma on the Internet, the one who gets told is too much etc, is the one at home who stories every morning while scratching her face, who lies about everything, who shows off her body in gross ways, who favourites one kid etc etc.
Just because you collect mugs and plants the world doesn’t have a problem with you Babs, try sharing less of your kids’ lives and less of every inane thought you have, put some thought and effort into what you post and learn to take criticism without crying trooooooollll. Then people wouldn’t moan about how Emma you are 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No mention of her family in the poor me post again. Just her followers and her ex boyfriends. Every time she feels a bit low or a bit tit she NEVER thanks her family for being the ones who love her for who she is. It's always her fans. That to me proves it's all done for attention and this only ever crops up before a vlog or a huge ad because it ups the engagement numbers. Plus it's all done so slyly because she knows if she tells the babettes it's all down to them and thanks them, she KNOWS they'll tell her how much they love her and to never stop being her.
She's so disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Christ on a bike the Emma we’ve been seeing was a TONED DOWN version?! Buckle in Tattle, it’s going to get WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fishing for compliments as per usual🙄
Just.constant.attention.seeking.Babs

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you're ill why the duck would you go around someone else's house?! If I was the person watching her pit stories I would cancel said play date...

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.