Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Ok I know I'm early here but to hell with it 🤣🤣

Next thread title - 🥁🥁🥁

"This is not just shit roast dinner.. this is Em and S shit roast dinner"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Loopybird69

VIP Member
On the day that the news reported that over 1500 families have lost a loved one and how low staff morale is in the NHS and how ICU staff are drinking more and 1 in 8 are having suicidal thoughts SHE posts this 🤦‍♀️I dare her to go tell the front liners how badly she’s been affected by this pandemic
Front liner here well I shouldn’t be but get pulled back when the shit hits the fan and my trust redeploys isn’t to support our colleagues that never stopped battling the virus. I can’t speak for all but tonight she’s fucked me right off more than normal with her pity me posts. My friends are broken from never stopping because even when their shifts have finished their minds can’t switch off. They are pushed to their limit and then past it mentally and physically. They’ve nursed and then watched their colleagues die. They’ve nursed and then watched their friends and relatives (inc my own mother and grandfather) die on their units. In ppe we can’t breathe in, we can’t take off to hydrate no chance of going to the toilet.
We are terrified we will take the virus back to our families to the point where we strip in the porch and do not let people touch us until we have showered. Our clothes are kept in separate bags and washed alone 2 or 3 times We cannot talk to our friends and families about our day because what the fuck would we say if we actually could. Our children having to still go to school so they are at risk and wtf do we do about childcare our shifts are 12 hours school is from 9-3 if we are lucky if both parents are key workers your screwed. If you’re a single parent you’re screwed. And yet I am lucky when the cases start to fall and the icus are not running at over capacity those of us that are redeployed to support can go back to our normal nhs jobs and our icu colleagues still don’t get a break the cases will still continue to come not as a wave but a trickle and they will never recover.
but yes let’s feel sorry for lonely Emma in her Liliput Lane house, making money out of the babettes and selling her children because she can’t bore the fuck out strangers about her boyfriend dumping her when she was 14 because she wore her hair up. Lonely with her sister in her bubble, her husband who adores her at home, her kids who are able to be safe at home with her friends and family on FaceTime fucking get a grip bitch. Honestly you spoilt little narc.
So if you’re reading this Emma Conway in your ivory tower of lies shove your pity party up your arse. I hope your fake world comes crashing down around you

• Heart
Reactions: 60

LemonLife

VIP Member
She needs to stop saying about remote learning “its okay if you do nothing” “its okay if you just survive” NO IT ISNT!! This toxic mindset means teachers are having huge issues with engagement...While we do our best to make sure nobody is left behind 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Time for another Babs tribute 🎼

"Covid Babs" (Style of Postman Pat theme)

🎵 Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs, the unthinkable twat
Early in the morning
Scratching and she's yawning
She home schools
And doom scrolls all day long

Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs the self righteous prat
The Babette's adore her
So does Ste the "snorer"
Cooks and cleans
So she can werk all day

Everybody knows her pit of doom
From 6am get ups until noon
With Babs, you can never be sure
Trolls?
Bad comments?
Meltdown on bathroom floor!

Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs and her bright yellow hair
People skint and furloughed
Never mind all that though
Babs boasts she's a really lucky mare 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Sat here reading through today’s excellent posts as just been dipping in & out.
Felt a bit out of sorts so thought I’d busy myself rearranging my ‘People’s Friend’ Annuals.
Took a while to organise all 3 of them, but I feel a lot calmer now & they look amazeballs on my book shelf, next to my Kama Sutra volumes......👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210109-231940_Instagram.jpg

That's a biography babs, not an autobiography (it even says that on the book itself). A biography is written about the subject by another person, an autobiography is written by the subject themselves.

You're an ex what now?

Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lreb88

VIP Member
Is anyone clever with photo trickery?? Dying to know what she would look like with darker hair. I think she sees herself as a "bubbly blonde", but it doesn't work for her.
Just did this on an app quickly but I think it looks loads better!

03701E2C-A880-49D6-9C07-707AC37D41AE.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’ve got you covered!

So as proved by her own and the golden child’s, birthdays do not bring out the best in Babs. It was Ethan’s turn on Monday as we began the last thread, and what a treat it was. The grid post, which included the Tattle favourite of candles lit on the cake before 8am for maximum Gram engagement, was actually all about Babs, think the “me” count was 5, plus a “mine”. Also included a few insults to the other members of the family who don’t love her “as hard” as Ethan loves her.
10 stories - my personal favourite was the one after the birth where she thought she looked amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️ - and a LOT of chat about how he’s so different, really becoming confident in who he is, has always liked dressing up etc etc. Basically just personal stuff that strangers don’t need to know about a kid.
Cinnamon swirls, a Greggs delivery, a beige buffet. All the usual unhealthy dream foods that most of us love for a treat but the Conways just rock out more days than they don’t!
One story about love to people who were sending their kids to school or home schooling.
Then Boris made his announcement and ruined the next 6 weeks of Netflix life for poor old Babs. Four face selfies with sentences written over them - she doesn’t know what she’ll do tomorrow, she’s grateful to key workers, she used to be a teacher (who knew?!?🤷🏼‍♀️) so she’ll put some ideas up (ok Babs. Ok) and she’s very organised with routines etc as that’s her “shiz”. She’s scared and miffed but in a lucky position, she’ll try to think of votes and “thangs” to entertain us all. Then an extra one added when school e mailed that as they were expecting kids in they have nothing prepared for home learning so they’ll start Wed. She’ll spend tomorrow organising pens etc (didn’t she do a massive Amazon organising vlog at the weekend??) and her anxiety IBS is already flaring up. Yeah, that anxiety, the one that magically disappeared when Primark, Disneyland, holidays to Brighton, trips to NT places in other tiers, Christmas at her mum’s etc were all on the table. Covid didn’t disappear, but Babs didn’t have anxiety then 🧐
Another face - the ugliest of them all so far - appeared just before 10, which means Babs is totally thrown for a loop as she’s not been up this late since the nice lady (from Tattle) told her she’s changed. Turns out she deleted the home school highlight as she thought it wouldn’t be needed. Thus proving is she a self involved, unaware of what’s happening in the world around her twat. Lovely.

Tuesday began early doors with pit stories - they are definitely less yawny and scratchy, I do feel *maybe* that something has finally sunk in for Babs! Anyway she was chattering about how she’s going to organise home school stuff and a routine etc etc, otherwise her kids can’t cope and “the shizzle hits le fan”. Such a way with words 🙄 Just treat your kids like they’re 10 and 8 because, newsflash, they’re not toddlers Babs; spend a bit more time with them away from the gram, don’t shove a camera phone in their face every five minutes and expect them to perform when you need them to for a bribe. It’ll probably make parenting them easier for you. Hope that helps 😘

She posted on FB and Insta about home schooling, you’ve got this, I’ll entertain you etc etc. People were asking her for advice about how to do it all. Uh, Babs won’t know that my friends. She doesn’t have a full time job. She doesn’t have work colleagues relying on her to submit work, answer e mails, make calls, attend online meetings, speak to clients etc. She doesn’t have set office hours she needs to be online for. She could literally stop working and no one would even notice. So she is not someone to ask for advice on juggling responsibilities 🤦🏼‍♀️ But because these Babettes do keep asking her, she thinks she’s doing an amazing thing being online. Vicious circle!
OOTD - why?? We’re in lockdown, no one can go shopping, a Babette can’t see you looking like a giant toddler in a onesie and headband and think “oooh I’ll just pop to Primark and buy all of those things” because it’s shut, their kids are at home as school is shut, they aren’t going out anyway so don’t have to be dressed, they have no money after Christmas and you are not stylish or fashionable. You look like a twat! Hope that helps 😘
A plug for Daisy May Cooper who is clearly an icon to our Babs, but doesn’t know Babs exists!
A LOAD of stories showing off tat such as colouring and sticker books and reward charts and pens and notebooks that are apparently essential for home schooling a 10 and 8 year old. Public service announcement - none (non to use a word Babs will understand) of that is essential 🙄 All Babs is doing is linking Amazon so she can make money, she is not bothered about how you home school.

There was a frankly embarrassingly ridiculous reel about her fawning over Harry Styles, because he likes older women it could have been her.
No Babs. No. It would never be you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lastly we had a toddler style timetable where the general message was how to suck eggs. And an unattractive selfie telling us to bribe our kids with chocolate buttons and YouTube. How would we ever make it through the day without her?

Wednesday began with some quite disturbing moves in the kitchen, why she needs to throw herself around like that I do not know. She can’t seriously watch her stories back because you just would not want yourself looking that rough and that ridiculous out in the world! Anyway she did her usual insensitive “ooh I got so many comments from single mums, poorly people, followers with frontline jobs, people who use food banks.....wow I am SO lucky that isn’t me” spiel. Tone deaf and insensitive, cos that’s her jam!
When all else fails, take a photo of the ugly mug cupboard that has no relevance to a sentence about “non-mums” who feel life is on hold 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ and a poll about the Flora pot, cos that always ups engagement 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Another pointless OOTD because the clothes are old and we’re in lockdown! First vlog of 2021.....we’re not counting the Amazon organisation one on Sunday then no??? Showing off the tiny house, how they have no storage, how she can’t walk and talk without being breathless....

Skateboard action outside, all staged and crap, all about Babs hanging off her small children, one who had neck surgery last year. And telling concerned Babettes that her bad back is “100% fixed” because she can’t keep up with her own lies.
Then at 2:30 a “how was your day?” poll with her slippers up on the sofa, followed by an evening of self care tips. Non caffeinated drinks, Lush bath stuff, sleep spray - basically more stuff you should spend money on and nothing we haven’t all heard of anyway 🙄 And it’s just a massive wind up coming from her because she is in no position to give tips on how to sleep when she tells us she grinds her teeth, wakes at all hours and goes to bed earlier and wakes up before most 2/3 year olds. Also pretending to have anxiety/IBS to seem relatable is just rage inducing. Twat.

Thursday began at 6ish with her face all lit up by her phone light in a dark pit as she scrunched up her greasy sweaty features, again, to tell us she’s “doom scrolling”. So the sleep tips and telling us how to relax yesterday were indeed pointless when not 12 hours later she’s encouraging us to wake up in the morning and grab our phone, before there is even a light on.
A grid post of kids in the snow and some waffle about the world being crazy so it’s the kids keeping her going, she can sniff them and they can cheer her up with a “love you”. Sure all the “non-mum” followers will be able to relate.
Then at 7:52 a late start because the “girls” just woken up (girl has = girl’s Babs, FYI) and she’s banging on about oooh, could the kids have lie ins. Yes, if you didn’t force them to bed at 7pm they would probably sleep longer in the mornings 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then some chat about the Capitol Hill mob in America, but she really shouldn’t bother because it’s clear she’s just bandwagon jumping again, not educating or caring or raising awareness. Just mentioning it to seem relevant. Which she is not. Obvs.
Chat about clothes and washing 😴 then OOTD showing a comfier look - basically she’s got dressed up the last couple of days so she can appear at the back of the kids’ zoom calls to school and look what she thinks is decent, even though she actually looks like a bellend in dungarees and headbands. But her being next to them “makes them make sick noises” so now she will stay out of the way and so can wear what she likes. Soooooo......she wanted to make the class zoom calls all about her. She wanted to stick herself in them rather than just letting her kids, who are more than capable of getting on alone, get on with it alone. All her stress about home schooling and they don’t even want her there, she could be in her pit “werking” and they’d be fine. Twat. Not to mention she’s got all dressed up when she thinks someone will see her but straight into lounge wear with no make up when she’s been told to stay out of the way, but yet shares awful selfies with her thousands of followers all the time. Babs, the teachers and the parents of other kids can Google you and literally see you gurning and sweating with no make up and in stinky pyjamas every bloody day, so you don’t need to dress up for school related events really, do you? Twat.
She’s got Disney smells and background music going on (we must have reminded her recently she’s supposed to love Disney - Hi Babs 👋🏻) A throwback to last year when she announced the book - a friend reminded her apparently. Bullshit I say, she has no friends and she’d know exactly when she did that! Plus it’s sad times to still be trying to sell a few copies a year later. Move along love. Nothing to see here.
A horrible pic of her face that she shared just so she could point out it was a horrible picture of her face (Hi Babs 👋🏻) and then a filtered one with an update on how home school went. FYI Babs, no one cares. A photo of her wall of self praise with a few sentences about all the comments and DMs (that she doesn’t read 🧐) she’s had with mums feeling bad about themselves and how they shouldn’t “doom scroll” - new fave term! - as social media only shows good bits people want you to see. Like their walls of self praise for example 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Rosie Ramsey had a baby and Babs commented, even though we all know Rosie has probably blocked out the trauma of meeting her and they are in no way friends. It’s not covid that will stop Babs visiting, it’s that they don’t really know each other!

A little vid of toddler Ethan in a dress, a confused Babs chattering about YouTube videos that label toys by gender, a pretending she’s crying selfie, some bits she’s put up/sorted at home because she’s not going anywhere else, a selfie video where she knows she’s looks like shit (Hi Babs 👋🏻) but she’s not going anywhere so it doesn’t matter but some housewives of somewhere program is good so you should all watch it, a forehead selfie with the 3rd doom scrolling reference of the day and a selfie with a (fictitious) story about PUS asking her where she’s going every time she stands up which is hilarious and cute as she has nowhere to go. Guys, I think she’d like to point out that she is STAYING home. There is nowhere to go. She’s in her house. Did you all get that?!? Not being a Covidiot. Staying in.
I myself would like to point out that on Thursday we had 25 stories from Babs. 25. On a slow day, a home school day, a not much really happening day. 25.
And of those many stories, 16 involved her face. She is so bloody obsessed with posting, but so bloody lazy at thinking of content or researching or linking or setting up pics or anything, that she just takes awful selfies and slaps some sentences on them, or records herself chatting shit. She is getting to be a complete joke with this crappy content.

Friday began at 6ish with another reference to doom scrolling (the person who introduced this term to Babs needs a slap) but she’s changed it to Disney scrolling to make her happier, so she shared a (probably staged/forced onto the characters) video of the kids with her false, forced laugh in the background.
Then into the kitchen for chat - honestly think the pit stories have been thought about and changed up, I think we may have had a small tattle victory - hi Babs 👋🏻. Now watch next week she’ll be in all her scratchy glory to prove me wrong 🤣 Anyway she was bigging up the end of home school even though it was early doors and no one had started, and unless I’ve been under a rock and missed the news from Boris, we’ve still got weeks left of this shit! It snowed a little but she won’t let the kids play, they still have to do school. Today’s claim is that she’s mentally fine (the 25 desperate attention seeking posts of yesterday disagree but hey, I’m no psychology expert) but grinding her teeth at night. So on the surface pretending all is fine but “gurning” (Hi Babs 👋🏻) all night.
She then asked the Babettes to do her job for her - she’s decided that to save 2021 all it will require is a poll from her every week that will up her engagement numbers, but she can’t think of any past ‘Best Gary’ and ‘Best sweet’. So her followers need to give her all of the ideas that she can then post the poll of, tell everyone who she wants to win, sulk when it looks like the other option will win and then ignore the result and never share it. That’s not going to be annoying at all now, is it?🤦🏼‍♀️
Today’s OOTD took a new twist as it was a little leg kick, shuffle and shake boobs into the camera (I just can’t use the word “dance”) movement to “I’m too sexy” in the kitchen. I mean. I just.....why?? I think we can say she doesn’t think she’s too sexy, she’s doing it ironically right? Please? She thinks she’s funny. But she’s not. It’s kind of sad and desperate looking, like a cry for help. That the people around her who could help just ignore. And people like us try to suggest help, but we’re called trolls and we’re ignored. Lose lose situation all round.
Emotional music and a close up of a Bounty from a tub of Celebrations that is the “last” of the Christmas chocolate. I doubt that will signify a change in lifestyle and diet choices now though, I’m sure there will be an “essential” trip to Poundland for sweets, or PUS will be sent to ‘Sainsbos’, or she’ll remember she’s advertised for Ocado/M&S so she’ll shove some Percy Pigs in her face 🤦🏼‍♀️

A share of a video talking about the white privilege of the Capitol Hill mob, which she really shouldn’t do. She is once again trying to jump on a bandwagon she knows nothing about, and unless she is prepared to properly research and discuss an issue then she’s better off leaving it be.
Another in a long line of “things that didn’t happen” with a story about her crawling on the floor to get a charger from the room PUS is working in. Not only is it unbelievable as a story because we had only mentioned on Tattle this very morning about the viral clips of kids interrupting home working to feed this content idea, but also because she’s a grown woman so walking across the back of a meeting to get a charger wouldn’t even register on most people’s radar. Twat.
Then a how was your home school poll, which I can guarantee she won’t share or talk about ever again because she doesn’t care about her followers, only engagement numbers.

Basically this is a really long recap so if you can’t be bothered to read it I can summarise quickly - she’s the worst. She’s crap at her job, has no ideas or originality, doesn’t care how much of a twat she looks or how embarrassing she is and she spends all of her time reading Tattle, taking awful selfies and answering the things said on here. Her loyal Babettes must think she’s lost the plot; we KeBabettes over here certainly know she has 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
She reminds me of those people who say ‘I’m mad, me!’ But really they’re boring AF, they just pull a weird face in photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I watched the vlog.

Emma says she has a bay window in her kitchen. Emma clearly has no idea what a bay window is.
This reminds me of those ladybird books for grown ups!! We could do a great one for Emma:

This is Emma.
Emma is a 43 year old woman, who lives in Birmingham.
Birmingham is in the middle of England.

Emma is a mummy of 2, her favourite child and another one.

Life is very hard for Emma as she has nothing to do and nowhere to go during lockdown except into areas in other Tiers, all her favourite shops, and her mums house.
A follower wondered how this was "following the rules"?
Emma blocked that follower. She knows how to take back control.

Emma loves her new house.
Even though its tiny.
And none of her furniture fits.
But she has improved her step count by keeping the fridge in the dining room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Good Egg

VIP Member
Yanno if she has been flouting rules today I for one will ring every Police Station in the Midlands to hunt her down!!!

My dearest and most best friend has pulmonary clots on her lungs due to covid. Her oxygen stats are low. She is very poorly.

She, as have I have stuck to the rules 100% and she caught covid she thinks from doing the supermarket shop. A monthly trip. I’m utterly devastated.

I haven’t seen her in over a year. 😕

This bitch has flouted the rules continuously and documented so on Instagram. It’s makes me so angry 😡 she has no clue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
How did she manage to crawl on the floor to get a charger when at Disney World she had to be helped up by people dressed as dwarves? Didn't she just sit down and get stuck? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

chipstick

VIP Member
@Loopybird69 @houseofhoop
You guys have made me cry 😅 please don't be nice to me! 🤣 There's nothing to tell, I'm fine, it's really nothing serious and I just need to get my shit together.

It's the same old story as everyone. I haven't seen any family at all since Nov 2019 and my husband and I haven't spent time with anyone apart from each other since March last year. We're both working full time from home. I do back office work for community care staff, he's an essential worker (delivering clinical higher education) and is under so much pressure at the moment he's having to work most evenings which means we aren't able to share the housework as we normally would. Frankly it's taking all my mental and physical energy just to keep the house and us functioning at the moment so the housework is building up which makes me feel worse. I'm donating to food banks as this is something I know I can do with the resources I have (emotional and financial) but I feel a bit shit and useless for not doing more to help the community. I'm close to people who are struggling with their situations and I worry about them and hate that I can't help them more.

Like I said. I'm fine. I have had a rough year emotionally but I recognise that I'm extremely lucky and that this is not going to last forever and the most important thing for me to do is to continue to stay the fuck at home.

I really hope none of that makes me sound as ungrateful or childish as Emma, I know many of you on here have had absolute shitters of a year and you are all so strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey bab. The Observer is reporting that 70,000 households have been made homeless during the pandemic. You and Rightmove can fuck off. Greedy cow. Why do rightmove even need to advertise? Everyone knows about them!
oh and you haven’t renovated anything in any of your houses. Stephen has slapped on some paint and you’ve moved your tat from one place to another. Get off Instagram pronto!

Durham_lass

@Loopybird69 @houseofhoop
You guys have made me cry 😅 please don't be nice to me! 🤣 There's nothing to tell, I'm fine, it's really nothing serious and I just need to get my shit together.

It's the same old story as everyone. I haven't seen any family at all since Nov 2019 and my husband and I haven't spent time with anyone apart from each other since March last year. We're both working full time from home. I do back office work for community care staff, he's an essential worker (delivering clinical higher education) and is under so much pressure at the moment he's having to work most evenings which means we aren't able to share the housework as we normally would. Frankly it's taking all my mental and physical energy just to keep the house and us functioning at the moment so the housework is building up which makes me feel worse. I'm donating to food banks as this is something I know I can do with the resources I have (emotional and financial) but I feel a bit shit and useless for not doing more to help the community. I'm close to people who are struggling with their situations and I worry about them and hate that I can't help them more.

Like I said. I'm fine. I have had a rough year emotionally but I recognise that I'm extremely lucky and that this is not going to last forever and the most important thing for me to do is to continue to stay the fuck at home.

I really hope none of that makes me sound as ungrateful or childish as Emma, I know many of you on here have had absolute shitters of a year and you are all so strong.
Dya know what? This has really just helped me. I'm sure everyone gets them, but today feels like an insurmountable day. Im sat on laptop at 'work' (dining room table as office in conservatory is far too cold) and I'm struggling. Emails are coming in and i can't face opening them. Theyre piling up, okay 12 but i like a tidy open inbox and they're big tasks which will take awhile, and although its making me feel worse by not opening, i really cant.

When 5 oclock comes my structured day ends, and without the background of work i get lost. What do i do for the next 6 hours? I walked the dog at lunch as i needed to get out of house and try and get out my head and that was marginally successful for the 30 mins i was out. Other than cook dinner, where calories certainly do count right now as trying to shift lockdown gain, tidy up and shower, i have nothing to look forward to. And it saps my energy so much i listlessly look through social and see everyone elses fab lives when mine feels shite. But its not, I'm in a good place financially and I have some people around me, but wheres the spark gone?

And again, I'm like you, i know people have suffered worse. My real lows last year were my divorce, moving to a new area with not many friends (he kept those with the dogs, house and waitrose card) and losing a really close friend to a heart attack. I've still got my job, which managed to give me a promotion last year and i have my health.

I feel awful sat here with the blues, i feel ungrateful, over the top and down right selfish, but the snappity snapping out of it isnt here. And i feel bad for hijacking your post, and i hate that you're struggling too. I guess everyone is in their own ways, and knowing that will help me over the next few days. I dont wanna use the cliche of its okay to not be okay, but seeing you guys share is actually proving that true.

Right i think im rambling now, big girl pants on, time for coffee and a tab (sorry dirty smoker) and maybe open the now 16 emails i have 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Surely, by the age of 8 & 10, those kids should be in a normal sleep routine, with the odd exception. I swear all the swopping beds & ‘sleepovers’ has totally disrupted any normal nighttime patterns. God help Erin when she starts secondary school - surely the bed sharing will have stopped by then??

• Sad
  • Haha

Wesker

The fact her latest story implies she cant wait for her old sick dog to become so infirm that babs gets to buy a pram for her is disgusting!! Who would wish that on a poor animal?!! She is honestly absolutely vile! Cant wait to push the poor dog around with a hot drink....... do one you absolute vile excuse for a human! I am a self confessed obsessed dog mum and the thought of my poor boy getting that sick fills me with dread and upset not excitement to buy a ducking dog pram to parade around with!

• Sad
  • Angry

Instashambles

Wow you spray it, wipe and you’re done. WHO KNEW?? How have I made it through 38 years of life on this earth without this amazing knowledge?? Bloody hell, thank the Lord for Babs as I am just a wreck without her golden rules for life.
Spray and wipe.
Coats on in the winter.

This advice pays her mortgage. Let that sink in for a bit!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The fucking fuss she's making about them not being able to sit together at the same table and work 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine her controlling a class of 30 teenagers when she can't even control her own 2 kids!
And. AGAIN. Talking about Ethan while he's there. It rages me!
I'm not an expert in Children but I know enough to see that the noises he's making in the background are so she knows he's present and to stop her talking about him. The way he runs in and the look on his face is one of concern and apprehension. She's vile to that boy. All for a bit of fucking engagement from a load of dickheads!

• Sad
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Homeschooling and being a keyworker is driving me mad so to keep everyone's spirits up - and my own sanity here's another Babs tribute 🎼🎼

"5 to 9" (Dolly Parton 9 to 5 parody)

🎵🎶 Tumbled outta bed
And went to the kitchen
Grabbed a mug from the hot cock station
And yawned and picked my eyes for my film at 5
Everyone is sleeping
And Ste is snoring
The same old morning and yeah I'm boring
But gals like me on the job from 5-9

Werking 5-9, whatta way to make my living
Babette's get me by
Yeah the money it just rolls in