Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 She’s made a shareable template on insta and she wants people to fill it in and then tag her.
umm, it asks people to share who their favourite instagrammer is 😂😂😂😂

I hope the bathroom floor is clean and ready for the meltdown when people don’t have her down as their favourite instagrammer!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 She’s made a shareable template on insta and she wants people to fill it in and then tag her.
umm, it asks people to share who their favourite instagrammer is 😂😂😂😂

I hope the bathroom floor is clean and ready for the meltdown when people don’t have her down as their favourite instagrammer!
Kween Narcissist right there 🤬🤬🤬
"Who's your favourite guys, who? Its me isn't it? I mean I know it is but fill it in on this and tag me so that I can share it with the world that I'm your favourite" **hand under chin**

• Haha

This article is on a few threads and is soooooo relevant to Babs.
Particularly this bit..
Every day I feel like she is inviting us to say something and the more she engages with us on tattle in particular the more we have to say. Her taking back control theory didn't really work did it

As well as agreeing with with comments about home schooling - as a teacher surely she’s capable of sharing tips on how to get kids to the table and engaged? - I am stunned at her sheer lack of acknowledgment that Brum is the highest area for infections - I know now highest per 100K - why is she not engaging with her local “fans” on this? You know reminding people of the basics, sharing hand washing stuff, anything?! Amazing.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The fact her latest story implies she cant wait for her old sick dog to become so infirm that babs gets to buy a pram for her is disgusting!! Who would wish that on a poor animal?!! She is honestly absolutely vile! Cant wait to push the poor dog around with a hot drink....... do one you absolute vile excuse for a human! I am a self confessed obsessed dog mum and the thought of my poor boy getting that sick fills me with dread and upset not excitement to buy a ducking dog pram to parade around with!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I like how she is desperate to get Daisy May Cooper to notice her by tagging her in today’s template!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She isn’t right in the head at all, filling her with joy to push an elderly dog round in a pram? twit. If you were a genuine dog lover it would fill you with sadness & you would say it’s inevitable but we’re doing everything we can to take her out & about with us. Yet again it’s all about you Babs, what you can buy & how it makes you feel. twit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She isn’t right in the head at all, filling her with joy to push an elderly dog round in a prawn? twit. If you were a genuine dog lover it would fill you with sadness & you would say it’s inevitable but we’re doing everything we can to take her out & about with us. Yet again it’s all about you Babs, what you can buy & how it makes you feel. twit.
How would she feel if we said it'd bring us joy to see her get so old and fat that Stephen has to push her around in a wheel chair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She isn’t right in the head at all, filling her with joy to push an elderly dog round in a prawn? twit. If you were a genuine dog lover it would fill you with sadness & you would say it’s inevitable but we’re doing everything we can to take her out & about with us. Yet again it’s all about you Babs, what you can buy & how it makes you feel. twit.

Literally came on here to say this! The thought of my two dogs getting old and needing one of those prams fills me with dread.

I don’t want to ever imagine my two at that stage ever!

God she's irritating today, isn't she? 🙄

She just has zero content or originality. And the pandemic has made that so obvious. She's SO dull. Without places to go and take pictures of, she has no content because she has absolutely nothing to say.

She's really pissing me off going on and on about having nowhere to go. NONE OF US DO BAB WE'RE IN bleeping LOCKDOWN.

Reactions: 17
As well as agreeing with with comments about home schooling - as a teacher surely she’s capable of sharing tips on how to get kids to the table and engaged? - I am stunned at her sheer lack of acknowledgment that Brum is the highest area for infections - I know now highest per 100K - why is she not engaging with her local “fans” on this? You know reminding people of the basics, sharing hand washing stuff, anything?! Amazing.
One of the hospitals in keBabbas local foundation trust ICU is running at 200% capacity. Another opened up its 3rd “pop up” icu in the hospital on Thursday evening and icu level 3 nursing is currently 1:3/4 (level 3 care should be 1:1) instead of being jolly and twattish she could use her platform for good. It’s clear that she has a lot of midlanders follow her she could remind them about the basics, the guidance. But she doesn’t.
Brum is not far from announcing a major emergency like London. I’m not blaming her but she did nothing to help in the run up to the T4/L3 announcement and is doing nothing to remind people that staying home saves lives. That is literally her “job” to influence so bleeping influence for the good of the area not just to line your own pockets you twit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What Grace victory being in an indcued coma, if that isn't a wake up call I don't know what is.

Reactions: 7
Today's morning stories she's practically talking through gritted teeth at the prospect of "lots of walks". God forbid you can't go round splashing the cash on endless hauls. I'm saying this through gritted teeth as I werked a night shift last night and have only had a brief power nap so I'm slobbing with my PJ's and duvet a la Babs and trying to convince the kids to have a duvet day today as I'm not up to managing much else 🤣

Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting how much joy pushing her dog round in a pushchair brings her. Vile cretin.
Maybe this is how she thinks she will re-engage with her toddler mum following. Maybe she will do some pushchair hacks, maybe she will be looking for sponsorships for the best baby bags (for her poo bags and all babs treats). Who knows how far this will go... either way all ADs will probably just be babs gurning selfie with the pushchair in the background. Or perhaps her standing in front of the pushchair with her leg threw up on the handle

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.