Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking about that tiktok. Her neck and face have merged into one. She doesn't even have a chin anymore. I try not to comment on her appearance but the beige diet is really taking its toll now.

I'm traumatised. It put me off my work and home school all afternoon 🤣🤣
I was instantly reminded of the people in Wall e

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She’s not lonely she’s bored. She’s missing the freedoms her old way of life pre pandemic gave her and how much she took for granted. She’s realising that without tat hauls she’s got nothing and she can see everything starting to crumble.

She also knows we’ve got receipts and call her out on things. Without Tattle she’d have carried on doing what she wanted and just kept it to herself but she’s paranoid now because she knows people live down the road, know where she shops and recognise her when they see her in Matalan.

Not sharing that post in FB is very telling because she knows she’ll get called out on it and told to stfu.

She can’t sit around watching TV all day because Ste is home and he’ll see it. She’s got to homeschool and she can’t because she was a shit teacher of a subject that isn’t that important.

She’s scrabbling for content because she can see it all slipping through her fat fingers. Lonely she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That grid post is a huge Tingo to us all.
The plants get a mention.
I'm sure she's digging at me mentioning her (fake) anxiety.
Disney.
Being online too much.
I'd call that a House to be honest 🥳🤣🥳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Good Egg

VIP Member
Right so for Tattle purposes I watched the YouTube vlog.

1) painting and decorating is NOT renovating
2) her friends and family have said it’s “a grown up house??” Considering the UK is in lockdown and has been in restrictions on and off since March and Ste’s family hasn’t seen the house how do they know what it’s like??? Rule breaker???
3). How much shit? Disney utility WTF
4). TINGO “I know many of you like looking on Rightmove”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm genuinely baffled.
She has approx 8 Disney books.
And she re-arranged them to help calm her anxious mind 🤦‍♀️
Well fuck me if I'd only known it was that easy I would not have spent £20k and 6 years of my life studying and training to be a psychologist 😳

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
I watched the vlog.

Emma says she has a bay window in her kitchen. Emma clearly has no idea what a bay window is.

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, she’s lost her USP. The ‘toddler & working mum’ thing was fine but has now left the building.
There’s no ‘substance’ to her content. She’s trying to dabble in cleaning, cooking, renovating etc etc - she’s all over the shop but it’s all very sketchy & flimsy.
I seriously worry about those Babettes of hers too. How could anyone watch that crap, witness her appalling behaviour & think it’s funny & cute???? I reckon they’re worse than us Tattle folk as they encourage her to perform the way she does & then she loses it & has a meltdown!
Scary stuff.......

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
It's not so much having peas that offends me, it's the throwing them all over the plate. Why not at least plate up neatly.

I'm aware this sounds snobby, but quite frankly I don't give a shite on this occasion, she's a tramp.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oooh fab, thanks babs! I’m so excited for your 90’s boy band poll and how The Call by Backstreet Boys is the best song ever. That 90’s classic released in...2001. Can’t even do the fucking basics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmaladethecat

Rightmove ad?! Ffs!
Also, her kids are 10 and 8. Can't they just go downstairs and switch on the tv themselves? My 10 yr old gets his own breakfast. She's behaving like they're still toddlers but they're really not

Reactions: 31

BonBon27

VIP Member
Was just coming to post this! She'd sell her soul for a few fucking quid

View attachment 388605
Wow you spray it, wipe and you’re done. WHO KNEW?? How have I made it through 38 years of life on this earth without this amazing knowledge?? Bloody hell, thank the Lord for Babs as I am just a wreck without her golden rules for life.

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Next bandwagon, she’s hoping.
Every single bandwagon Babs has to be there.
Imagine, 40 years from now, everyone she knows her age is going to live in a care home - Babs books herself in one.

5am stories of 83 year old Babs -

"Mooorrrnin' *yawns* ooh, sorry! My dentures nearly fell out what am I like *gurns* hope you're all welllllll. I was gonna get up and have a bath today but I've heard there's paid staff here who do that for me so someone's gonna scrub my sweaty back *gurns* think I'm just gonna wait for them to help me and watch season 150 of the real housewives - can't believe that's still going, I still watch, I'm not a regular resident, I'm a cool resident *gurns* they're coming with the tea trolley now so I'll love yas and leave yas and pop a selfie up in my bath with my facepack like I did back in the 20's - remember 2020? Crazy times.. we didn't do anything.. we didn't GO anywhere... Anyway - strange word that did I invent it?! - Anyway - love you all, byeeee *gurns".

👵👵

• Haha
  • Heart

Durham_lass

She was a teacher? I.did.not.know.this #whoknew. Shooketh

IBS. - Itchy Babs Scratch?
IBS. - Irritable Babs Speak
IBS. - Icky Breath Smell

Lol
Is Babs Shooketh?

Come on then, which one of you did this? Please dont tell me this is an actual real life Babette person?
Screenshot_20210108-191812_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She needs to grow the fuck up! Living in a fantasy world is odd at any age but at her age it's worrying. There must be something lacking in her life for her to be like this.
To act out scenes from television like she did in New York is sad, but what is worse is she seemed to take it so seriously!
And she tagged Sarah Jessica Parker in the post as if she's going to comment.

• Haha
  • Wow

BonBon27

VIP Member
“I highly recommend stepping away from your phone” she says. On her 19th story of the day. When are you going to realise that you can’t give any credible advice when you share every detail of your frankly crappy life?!?
We know PUS does all the DIY so you can’t share tips on that. We know you have a terrible diet and don’t cook so you can’t share tips on that. We know you drink alcohol and gave up exercising so you can’t rally bother encouraging people to do C25K or give advice on clean living. We know you over share your kids’ lives so you can’t really talk about safe online activities. We know you break Covid rules so you can’t tell us how to follow them. We know you have awful sleep patterns and grind your teeth so bath bombs and tea advice is basically worthless. We know you copy other influencers and celebrities because we see their Tiktoks and Reels too. We know you fill landfills with the tat you buy, use paper plates when it’s not needed, print photos etc so you can’t give sustainability advice. You’re just a joke with no direction or selling point.
Babs I’ve said this before but I’ll try again - new year, new lockdown, you never know. You need to put some thought and effort into your content. Use your platform for good. Raise awareness, educate, share resources. You can’t just keep kicking your leg in the air, wearing dressing gowns and dancing aggressively in the kitchen. It won’t last and you’ll be left with nothing. Hope that helps!
Oh and a quick thanks - we really appreciate the pit stories becoming less yawny and scratchy, you’re either in the kitchen or you at least look like you’ve woken up and brushed your hair....thanks for that effort 😘

• Heart