Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!
This!

I deliberately use out of date youth phrases to wind my teenager up. I like telling him YOLO, it does his nut in. 😂😂 Saying da instead of the went out of fashion about ten years ago. Cringe.

And that dinner. Are they in prison? Everything in that plate has been pulled out the freezer and microwaved apart from the chicken which is so dry it looks like it was cooked on the sun. So unimaginative too, we had cauliflower and broccoli cheese, Brussels sprouts and pancetta, red cabbage and honey roast parsnips with our roast today. It's the one day we get to be able to take a few hours and cook something special. They've all got the palates of toddlers in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That ain't no roast dinner. King of the roasts he's not! :sick::sick:
To Emma, he probably is king of the roasts. It takes her all her effort to cook fish fingers and waffles. I imagine she can't get get hear around several things cooking at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I know I'm early here but to hell with it 🤣🤣

Next thread title - 🥁🥁🥁

"This is not just tit roast dinner.. this is Em and S tit roast dinner"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
..........the only veg they ever eat are peas! Surprised they haven’t got scurvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To Emma, he probably is king of the roasts. It takes her all her effort to cook fish fingers and waffles. I imagine she can't get get hear around several things cooking at once!
I just don't get it. She complains about nothing to do and she's in all day. Well how about you start looking at easy meals to rustle up, before reaching for the freezer every time. Roast dinners are mainly about timing, but are still an easy meal to cook. I'm no Nigella, but I can do a roast, chilli, curry and Bolognese easily. All of those can be vegetarian too. They have no excuse IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That ain't no roast dinner. King of the roasts he's not! :sick::sick:
It wouldn’t even be half as offensive if it was covered in gravy. That’s how you know she’s an absolute bellend, no gravy on a roast?? duck off with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This!

I deliberately use out of date youth phrases to wind my teenager up. I like telling him YOLO, it does his nut in. 😂😂 Saying da instead of the went out of fashion about ten years ago. Cringe.

And that dinner. Are they in prison? Everything in that plate has been pulled out the freezer and microwaved apart from the chicken which is so dry it looks like it was cooked on the sun. So unimaginative too, we had cauliflower and broccoli cheese, Brussels sprouts and pancetta, red cabbage and honey roast parsnips with our roast today. It's the one day we get to be able to take a few hours and cook something special. They've all got the palates of toddlers in that house.
Even using frozen stuff you can make it 1000× nicer than whats on those plates! Those aren't even roast potatoes ffs, they are diced potato. And why do they only eat peas?

Reactions: 14
I've never seen such a poor effort. And from two grown adults, its pathetic.
I'm no gourmet chef, and believe me some weeks I don't have time to cook much, but when I do I at least make an effort. And a Sunday Roast is my absolute favourite thing to cook for my family as they all enjoy it so much. Even if she'd just wack a few carrotts on for colour and maybe a bit of broccoli for iron 🙄🤦‍♀️
How are they all not ill.???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!
She’s pissed as a fart coming out with phrases like that

Reactions: 7
She could make some lovely veggie dishes in that slow cooker for them all to share and as a way to show extra support for Ethan. I bet they haven't changed what they're eating at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.