Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
One of the hospitals in keBabbas local foundation trust ICU is running at 200% capacity. Another opened up its 3rd “pop up” icu in the hospital on Thursday evening and icu level 3 nursing is currently 1:3/4 (level 3 care should be 1:1) instead of being jolly and twattish she could use her platform for good. It’s clear that she has a lot of midlanders follow her she could remind them about the basics, the guidance. But she doesn’t.
Brum is not far from announcing a major emergency like London. I’m not blaming her but she did nothing to help in the run up to the T4/L3 announcement and is doing nothing to remind people that staying home saves lives. That is literally her “job” to influence so fucking influence for the good of the area not just to line your own pockets you twat
Her brain is too tiny, she doesn't know what to say. Tiny tiny tiny brain

What Grace victory being in an indcued coma, if that isn't a wake up call I don't know what is.
How is Grace now?

Reactions: 2

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
And wasn't part of the plan for the house to extend? I was expecting the garden to be huge thinking they were going to build out into it and have the standard insta kitchen/living space set up.
The garden is much bigger than her pictures suggest, it’s multi split level.

Reactions: 2

Liu may

Hi, I’m new to this thread and was just wondering, is she still friends with Louise Pentland? If not, do we know what happened?
I’m sorry if this has been covered but I was thinking about it today. I seen Babs put a picture of her bookshelf up and none of Louises books where on it!

Reactions: 1

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I don't remember her showing they'd had sex, I thought she only ever showed it saying pms, as her excuse for shitty moods and period cake 🤔
What on earth is a period cake? I’ve seen it mentioned here frequently but have yet to see one in Babs World (I’m not trawling through her feed this morning, zoom calls a go go!)

Reactions: 1

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Hi, I’m new to this thread and was just wondering, is she still friends with Louise Pentland? If not, do we know what happened?
I’m sorry if this has been covered but I was thinking about it today. I seen Babs put a picture of her bookshelf up and none of Louises books where on it!
I would like to know this too!