Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with this outfit.

Tingo🎉 on whoever said she'd wear the jumpsuits with high tops 🤣

Also tingo 🥳 for her showing us that not only does she have so much tit to take on a dog walk that she carts that ridiculous handbag every time she goes out, but she has such an over flow of tat she needs to take an additional tote.

Off she goes, to merrily break the rules again!

Oh and the bleeping Charlie Chalk theme tune isn't "vintage", you prize bellend. It's just a theme tune from an old kids' telly programme

View attachment 385685
What a headache!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Also tingo 🥳 for her showing us that not only does she have so much tit to take on a dog walk that she carts that ridiculous handbag every time she goes out, but she has such an over flow of tat she needs to take an additional tote.

Oh and the bleeping Charlie Chalk theme tune isn't "vintage", you prize bellend. It's just a theme tune from an old kids' telly programme

View attachment 385685
WTF does she look like!!? I would be ashamed to be seen with her! She looks like she has hoiked her trousers up too far or they have shrunk in the wash. Surely those are summer wear?
Yes, you are right Bab, they do look like clown trousers with a bozo clown wearing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 385685
Wow 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I dress like a twit and am aware of it so I don't often comment on her dress sense but it really is something else. I'm in awe of what an absolute tit show it is.
I dress like a bag lady most days, especially at the minute as I'm furloughed, work days and nights out I do make an effort! But even I would not team hightop sneakers with jumpsuits or midi skirts like she does and that Babs is because like you I'm over 40 and am not a size 10!! Why will she not just wear trainers or sneakers, the hightops do nothing for her! It doesn't make you quirky Babs, or fashionable, it makes you look like a twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right this divide and conquer thing is doing my head in. I have 4 kids and they don't always get along but when their doing school work its their own work. They don't have to work together just in the same space. How badly behaved are her children and why isn't she doing anything about it? Thats not parenting stopping them using Minecraft as they argue having to divide them because they argue having to get up at 6 with them as they can't be trusted. She needs to take a long hard look at where the hell she is going so wrong with those kids
I don’t think they do argue anymore than any other siblings,you never see anything online, they were both stood next to each other doing a dance class while she lounged on the sofa the other day, so they clearly can get along. I think it’s just an excuse she uses to split the family, which in itself is the weirdest thing to do

I’m no fashionista but holy hell she either gets dressed in the dark or needs a trip to specsavers. Jesus Babs, when will you realise high tops are not your friend.

View attachment 385643

These three avatars have made me laugh so much this afternoon.
Does she really think this is funny? Would she be prepared to perform her face contortion show on stage in front of a live audience? No, didn't think so. From the safety of her own tiny house she pretends she's a top comedian, when in reality she's in the middle of a midlife crisis and she just comes across unhinged.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 385685
i mean, that charlie chalk reference - at least she acknowledges she's a total clown. 🤷🏻‍♂️

seriously though, at least charlie chalk paired his clown trousers with shoes, and they actually reached his ankles. why is she wearing clown trousers which look like she's pulled them up wayyy too high, complete with hi-tops and pulled-up socks?! and then a coat that doesn't match at all. and the addition of a clashing red tote bag, presumably because her boxes of snacks won't fit into her posh handbag. she is a fashion disaster. i doubt the kids walk anywhere near her when she talks them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 385685
Has she got her own shopping trolley to go with this outfit?

• Haha
  • Heart
She reminds me of those people who say ‘I’m mad, me!’ But really they’re boring AF, they just pull a weird face in photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 385685
She looks ridiculous in this pic, she’s got a cheek to post any OOTD stories, as if anyone would take fashion advice from this clown 🤡

Think I’ve found her fashion inspiration

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like an overgrown toddler that's been allowed to dress herself from the dressing up box .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she really think this is funny? Would she be prepared to perform her face contortion show on stage in front of a live audience? No, didn't think so. From the safety of her own tiny house she pretends she's a top comedian, when in reality she's in the middle of a midlife crisis and she just comes across unhinged.
I've had tears of laughter at the avatars! 🤣🤣 Good old Babba the hut!
Cheers Babs I needed a new avatar 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 385685
That was me I do love getting TINGO! It makes me feel accepted 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her toddler outfits remind me of the oversized toddlers’Harry & LuLu’ from Harry Enfield and friends

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take it all back that she didn't have it in her to entertain the nation during lockdown because the screenshots from that horrendous video and that entire outfit have been the highlight of the day. The gift that keeps *unintentionally* giving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this the kind of outfit people are wearing in her new neighbourhood? Or did she forget that real people will actually see her because her mind is so consumed with trolling tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stop thinking about that tiktok. Her neck and face have merged into one. She doesn't even have a chin anymore. I try not to comment on her appearance but the beige diet is really taking its toll now.

I take it all back that she didn't have it in her to entertain the nation during lockdown because the screenshots from that horrendous video and that entire outfit have been the highlight of the day. The gift that keeps *unintentionally* giving 🤣
I'm traumatised. It put me off my work and home school all afternoon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.