Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
And today on 'Things That Never Happened"...

Fucking bunch of saddos making up twat stories thinking that Emma will actually befriend them. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
First story - "I've got nowhere to go or nothing to do so I'm going to curl my hair"
Next story - Done up like a dogs dinner, with coat, shoes and bag on, clearly on her way out.
Are these morons who follow her really THAT stupid?

• Angry

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m late this morning (Covid/home school/house jobs, in that bloody real world some of us have to live in) but SATC?? Really? I used to love it at uni when I could sort of relate to it, and I say sort of because it’s not real life now, is it? But watching it again a couple of years ago I just thought it was ridiculous and Carrie is bloody awful. I know it was ground breaking in its day but I feel like the movies, esp the second, ruined it all by showing them as spoilt women who are never happy with what they have.
What am I saying?? Clearly Babs can relate to being a spoilt woman who is never happy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely this! I used to love it in my twenties. Now I just think they're horrible women not to be aspired to (apart from Miranda who was always the best one) Shallow, vapid and vain, I can see why it strikes a cord with Blobetha.

The Babettes that defend Emma if someone calls out her rule breaks on socials... They're always a certain kind of woman. They're always a bit frumpy, probably don't have many friends and see Emma as a mate. It's so cringey watching them puff their chests out for her. She wouldn't give them the time of day, she probably thinks they're a bit cringey herself but they're her bread and butter. It's embarrassing. Someone had a pop at an Instagrammer I like over Christmas. I wouldn't think to wade in and defend her, I don't bloody know her, she's not my mate, it's not my fight.

• Heart
Janet street porter on loose women now slagging off influencers......I have a new found liking of Janet now lol.....influencer school.....what a load of old shit

• Heart
  • Haha

Instashambles

"Hi followers. I'm struggling to get into the swing of things with homeschooling and the kids are at each others throats, so I'm going to take a couple of week off Instagram so that I can focus on being the best parent I can be while they are at home."

That's what you should be doing Bab.

Also. Your kids could be misbehaving for a number of reason, including, but not limited to...

1) your lack of engagement with them. Put down your phone, turn off the TV and spend quality time with them. Play some board games, snap, do some cooking or baking.

2) Poor diet affects concentration. Do your kids a favour and make an effort to feed them properly. Ideally something that isn't beige or frozen.

3) they have no respect for you because you treat them like an asset of your business and throw things/money/holidays at them to replace real attention

4) What's going on in this country is hard for everyone. Perhaps your kids are struggling settling into a new home, lack of space and the home schooling? Give them a break.

5) They are in fact drunk from the Baileys fumes from your 'hot cock'

Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Bed Olympics!
Love them hard?
Does she not have the ability to just speak normally. This all sounds so wrong 🤢🤮

• Sick

chipstick

VIP Member
Absolutely! I'm claiming Tingo on that as I said yesterday's Sausage is probably the first she's had in ages!

Also. I'm sorry, but what?
Full time working, child minding, ironing, king of the roasts Kenny also makes them dinner ANOTHER night of the week now too? What the hell does that lazy toad actually do?
She gets up at 6 to lightly warm Jus Rol pastries by the heat of a Yankee Candle, what's your point? 🤬

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss and thank you for everything you do xxxx
This is why you stick to the rules of lockdown and do everything you can to protect the NHS.
I’m not medically trained but I signed up on the NHS website as a volunteer in the community (prescriptions shopping etc) even though I’m yet to hear from them I hope it will help a little.
The sacrifice NHS frontline staff make everyday and Babs thinks she’s hard done by. It’s unacceptable
Oh thank you. I never falter in my choice of career but got out of crit care 2 years because staffing was bad prepandmeic And is was gradually getting worse. I don’t think anyone expected this shit show tho.

Actually you and all the volunteers like you are who should be thanked. You don’t have to do this, you didn’t sign up to the nhs (idiots we are, we had a good idea what we signing our life away and mountains of debt for) and yet you do support your local communities- you are a hero x

So, so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself. ❤
Thank you, I’m ok. People have still had it worse than I. Would you believe tattle stopped me going off the deep end many a time. Because although you’re a bunch of “trolls” you’re damn good, kind and caring people.
No keBabba well she needs to shove her head up her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who we fancy????
Well in 1990 Emma, when I was 12, I might have fancied some of them.
But I have a husband now who more than makes up for any of these fantasy crushes. Something you're obviously hugely lacking in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Who is going to take moving house advice from Babs? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bab: oh i am so bored and need content ideas. I have soooo much money a meagre part time teacher’s wage. I am going to sell my lovely house with 2 living rooms, kitchen diner, office in the big, garden. And. Buy. A, doll’s. House. That’s way more expensive than my previous house.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Babs , bored , bored eh? Fecks sake .Tell that to the family stuck in a high rise flat in a rough area where they can't go for a walk , they don't have a Netflix subscription or computers to play on , or an endless supply of money for takeaways you ungrateful slob.

Seriously Babs , teach yourself how to cook properly, or volunteer for the NHS , they desperately need people to deliver prescriptions etc .

I've had a long day at work and had some devastating news about a colleague.

• Heart
  • Sad

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Hold up. Her grid post / is she really moaning about being lonely when she has a husband and two kids AND her sister is able to pop in whenever as she’s in her support bubble?
This has angered me more than her usual tripe as she’s so lucky to be able to bubble with an extra person

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I'd like to thank KeBab for the public service she is providing-I for one have definately been influenced recently...I am drinking so much more water and eating more veg than I ever have because I really dont want to age like her and have her skin. The other night I was thirsty and went in the kitchen for a coke but, thanks to Kebab, I drank a bottle of water instead...my skin is very grateful

• Heart