Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a crap mother if the only way to stop her kids fighting during home school is to put them in different rooms and ban minecraft. She hasn't taught them anything about real life and if they just get pandered to and moved away from a problem their whole life they will never learn. She is also 1000% to blame because of how she favours one and constantly dismisses the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bleeping fuss she's making about them not being able to sit together at the same table and work 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine her controlling a class of 30 teenagers when she can't even control her own 2 kids!
And. AGAIN. Talking about Ethan while he's there. It rages me!
I'm not an expert in Children but I know enough to see that the noises he's making in the background are so she knows he's present and to stop her talking about him. The way he runs in and the look on his face is one of concern and apprehension. She's vile to that boy. All for a bit of bleeping engagement from a load of dickheads!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is this her rebranding, toddlers are out, misbehaving siblings are in?

What's happened to the 40+ polls by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next bandwagon, she’s hoping.
Every single bandwagon Babs has to be there.
Imagine, 40 years from now, everyone she knows her age is going to live in a care home - Babs books herself in one.

5am stories of 83 year old Babs -

"Mooorrrnin' *yawns* ooh, sorry! My dentures nearly fell out what am I like *gurns* hope you're all welllllll. I was gonna get up and have a bath today but I've heard there's paid staff here who do that for me so someone's gonna scrub my sweaty back *gurns* think I'm just gonna wait for them to help me and watch season 150 of the real housewives - can't believe that's still going, I still watch, I'm not a regular resident, I'm a cool resident *gurns* they're coming with the tea trolley now so I'll love yas and leave yas and pop a selfie up in my bath with my facepack like I did back in the 20's - remember 2020? Crazy times.. we didn't do anything.. we didn't GO anywhere... Anyway - strange word that did I invent it?! - Anyway - love you all, byeeee *gurns".

👵👵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Its her clutching at any old straw she can.
She's got nothing.
She's dry out of ideas now she can't do tat and primark hauls. Hmm I'm wondering if her day out all glammed up was a werk trip to a nearby essential tat shop for a Valentine's Day haul 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bleeping fuss she's making about them not being able to sit together at the same table and work 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine her controlling a class of 30 teenagers when she can't even control her own 2 kids!
I'm not an expert in Children but I know enough to see that the noises he's making in the background are so she knows he's present and to stop her talking about him. The way he runs in and the look on his face is one of concern and apprehension. She's vile to that boy. All for a bit of bleeping engagement from a load of dickheads!
That makes me so sad, that Ethan thinks she's on the phone probably talking about him in a negative way. She must be on the phone to wet Sandra a lot complaining about the kids, mainly Ethan. He must feel so paranoid about how she's making him out to be and how people think of him as a naughty little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This divide and conquer crap is pissing me right off! You’re not teaching them good work ethic at all babs, imagine them telling their employer they need their own office because they can’t work by others.....
Get them at the table and let them get on with it! Me and my two eldest communicates via notes yesterday due to us all being in calls and meetings. You don’t even have to do that as your work is flexible right? 😂 See it as prime time to go slob in your cesspool 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sleeping in a fleece top with nothing underneath is gross! No wonder she's so itchy and sweaty all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
"how do you with more than 1 child deal with fighting?"

Well Babs, I have 3 children and yes they try and kill each other sometimes and bicker. I just get on and bleeping deal with it and make them apologise to each other and they're best friends again. Mind. Blown. 🤯🤯

You should try it sometime Babs.

Oh and btw, my children are younger than yours - 6,5 and 3.5 and I manage so hope that helps.
(Admittedly the youngest still has some pretty horrific tantrums but that's another story) 🤣🤣

• Heart
'...divide and conquer method.' :unsure: 👋
Because you can't control your children! Give me strength how did you teach teenage kids? Have we any ex pupils out there to confirm what a shite teacher she was?:FFS the "boy" and "the girl" are 8 and 10:so what's the issue? All kids argue that's part of preparation for adulthood or is she scraping the empty Barrell for more engagement? Mmmm I wonder?

Reactions: 16
What are you lying for, Babs? No one has engaged with you on this bc you don't read DMs and there's no option to respond to your stories.

Also, have her bollocks dropped? Her voice is deeper than my husbands this morning.

• Haha
So she's got the questions early about plants so now she can google the answers to make herself look clever. Even though she's admitted that she didn't know what she was doing. And basically was copying 2 of her blogging buddies.

• Haha
👏 👏 How the duck was this moron ever a teacher? So when her students played up did she put them in 30 different classrooms and run up and down the corridor?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.