Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like this staying at home and not seeing anyone is a completely new way of life for her and she’s in the early stages of it!

so incredibly f*ckd off with her today. Babs the vast majority of us have not seen family and friends etc for months!
Exactly what I was going to say. She can't have been following rules before. Well, chin up, bab, because we've got a while to go yet.
Maybe if you'd stayed at home for the last year and encouraged other rule breakers to do the same, we wouldn't still be in this situation. Hope that helps 😘

Reactions: 20
The lack of fresh veg and fruit in that fridge! We’re a family of four adults (although our oldest son has moved in with his girlfriend for the duration of lockdown) and are by no means the healthiest eaters - we love our biscuits, chocolate and crisps - but I’ve had our Tesco delivery this week and one crate was just fruit and veg, and that’s the weekly norm. The salad drawer in the fridge is rammed, there’s also a bag of posh peppers on a shelf in there, the fruit bowl is full and there’s more fruit and veg in the utility room which will be moved into the fridge and onto the fruit bowl when there’s space.

Of course though, if they’re buying food and eating it straight away they’re obviously shopping daily and the thick selfish fuckers are ignoring the stay at home warning and adding to the problem. AGAIN.

Reactions: 25
The lack of fresh veg and fruit in that fridge! We’re a family of four adults (although our oldest son has moved in with his girlfriend for the duration of lockdown) and are by no means the healthiest eaters - we love our biscuits, chocolate and crisps - but I’ve had our Tesco delivery this week and one crate was just fruit and veg, and that’s the weekly norm. The salad drawer in the fridge is rammed, there’s also a bag of posh peppers on a shelf in there, the fruit bowl is full and there’s more fruit and veg in the utility room which will be moved into the fridge and onto the fruit bowl when there’s space.

Of course though, if they’re buying food and eating it straight away they’re obviously shopping daily and the thick selfish fuckers are ignoring the stay at home warning and adding to the problem. AGAIN.
God knows why she got a cook pot, that fridge had nothing in it suitable for a slow cooker meal

Reactions: 13
Seriously is she drunk again? Christmas is over Babs, step away from the Bailey's.

Joking aside if her family had any respect or love for her ( I'm looking at you PUS) they would take away her phone, remove her lap top and get her some help before she damages herself or her kids.

Because I speak from experience here, they will never forgive her when they are old enough to see how she's sold their lives for a quick buck .
I'm here when she's ready 🙋‍♀️
Your resident psych with years of experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everyone get your tiny violins out for Emma...She misses people! Even though she has had far more of a social life then most of us as obvs the rules don’t apply to her
This has really pissed me off, she sees more people than most and basically lived a normal life in the 1st lockdown!. I’m a single mum, my son is 15 months old, I’m 25 weeks pregnant. I am in a bubble with my mum and Nan (who live together), but I don’t see them very much because we don’t want to risk spreading the virus. I miss people!. My son was 5 months old when all this started, he’s never been to baby groups, soft play, anything!. FFS she has no idea how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
LP is doing a q&a and said she would answer questions she had been putting off.....So if anyone wants to ask her about babs and see what she responds with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This has really pissed me off, she sees more people than most and basically lived a normal life in the 1st lockdown!. I’m a single mum, my son is 15 months old, I’m 25 weeks pregnant. I am in a bubble with my mum and Nan (who live together), but I don’t see them very much because we don’t want to risk spreading the virus. I miss people!. My son was 5 months old when all this started, he’s never been to baby groups, soft play, anything!. FFS she has no idea how lucky she is
You and people like you that are sticking to the rules and are sacrificing things are the type of people we all respect. Good on you! And when this is all over you can say hand on heart you played your part

Reactions: 9
You and people like you that are sticking to the rules and are sacrificing things are the type of people we all respect. Good on you! And when this is all over you can say hand on heart you played your part
I would have thought Emma would want to set a good example for the kids by doing the right thing, it's a great time to explain and demonstrate social responsibility. If Emma had any inkling what that was, of course.

Reactions: 14
Are we just ignoring the glittery eyes? On a Wednesday? At home with noooooowhere to goooo and noooothing to doooooo? WTF?

• Haha
I would have thought Emma would want to set a good example for the kids by doing the right thing, it's a great time to explain and demonstrate social responsibility. If Emma had any inkling what that was, of course.
And did breaking the rules do anything for her in the long run, nope. Look at her, she's a mess! Drinking too much, can't cope with the kids. She only has herself to blame

Reactions: 22
I watched the vlog.

Emma says she has a bay window in her kitchen. Emma clearly has no idea what a bay window is.
This reminds me of those ladybird books for grown ups!! We could do a great one for Emma:

This is Emma.
Emma is a 43 year old woman, who lives in Birmingham.
Birmingham is in the middle of England.

Emma is a mummy of 2, her favourite child and another one.

Life is very hard for Emma as she has nothing to do and nowhere to go during lockdown except into areas in other Tiers, all her favourite shops, and her mums house.
A follower wondered how this was "following the rules"?
Emma blocked that follower. She knows how to take back control.

Emma loves her new house.
Even though its tiny.
And none of her furniture fits.
But she has improved her step count by keeping the fridge in the dining room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This reminds me of those ladybird books for grown ups!! We could do a great one for Emma:

This is Emma.
Emma is a 43 year old woman, who lives in Birmingham.
Birmingham is in the middle of England.

Emma is a mummy of 2, her favourite child and another one.

Life is very hard for Emma as she has nothing to do and nowhere to go during lockdown except into areas in other Tiers, all her favourite shops, and her mums house.
A follower wondered how this was "following the rules"?
Emma blocked that follower. She knows how to take back control.

Emma loves her new house.
Even though its tiny.
And none of her furniture fits.
But she has improved her stepping by keeping the fridge in the dining room.
This is fantastic and I read it all as the narrator from Button Moon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.