Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rightmove ad?! Ffs!
Also, her kids are 10 and 8. Can't they just go downstairs and switch on the tv themselves? My 10 yr old gets his own breakfast. She's behaving like they're still toddlers but they're really not

Reactions: 31
Hey bab. The Observer is reporting that 70,000 households have been made homeless during the pandemic. You and Rightmove can duck off. Greedy cow. Why do rightmove even need to advertise? Everyone knows about them!
oh and you haven’t renovated anything in any of your houses. Stephen has slapped on some paint and you’ve moved your tat from one place to another. Get off Instagram pronto!

Reactions: 35
No Babs, what the Unmumsy Mum is doing with her house is a renovation. They are literally re-doing their house and lived for weeks without a kitchen. They even have a separate account dedicated to the renovation. Having shelves put in and buying some shelves from Next for £400 is not a renovation.

What made me laugh when they were having the flooring put into that living room was that Stephen moved all of the furniture ALONE. So what did she do? Stand and watch whilst bellowing out commands? I know she has hurt her back but she's still capable of gamboling in the living room and lifting her legs up onto the kitchen units. I helped carry a fridge up some stairs whilst pregnant babs so come on, you could have at least lifted the lighter furniture.

Reactions: 26
Who is going to take moving house advice from Babs? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bab: oh i am so bored and need content ideas. I have soooo much money a meagre part time teacher’s wage. I am going to sell my lovely house with 2 living rooms, kitchen diner, office in the big, garden. And. Buy. A, doll’s. House. That’s way more expensive than my previous house.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look forward with baited breath to making ‘Top Top’ an office, storage space & spare room for guests!
She won’t need simple renovation. She’ll need divine intervention.
Also - make your mind up: terrace or townhouse. One house can’t be both.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bab: oh i am so bored and need content ideas. I have soooo much money a meagre part time teacher’s wage. I am going to sell my lovely house with 2 living rooms, kitchen diner, office in the big, garden. And. Buy. A, doll’s. House. That’s way more expensive than my previous house.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I just don’t get it at all! She’s left a beautiful house with plenty of space plus a decent sized garden!...This house doesn’t even have much potential in terms of renovation! The bathroom downstairs is tiny and the design of the upstairs shower room is awful!!

Reactions: 21
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
It was the we moved because the “open plan didn’t work for us we needed separate living room/kitchen” why didn’t she just move into the front room in the old house?! It had 2 reception rooms ffs. They have given up so, so much room for all bedrooms being on one level and a postcode. And how she kept going on about we are so happy- the lady doth protest too much, me thinks

I just don’t get it at all! She’s left a beautiful house with plenty of space plus a decent sized garden!...This house doesn’t even have much potential in terms of renovation! The bathroom downstairs is tiny and the design of the upstairs shower room is awful!!
I’m surprised with the fact she’s expanding at a rate of knots that she can get into the tiny shower room upstairs. My en-suite is bigger than that room

Reactions: 16
No Babs, what the Unmumsy Mum is doing with her house is a renovation. They are literally re-doing their house and lived for weeks without a kitchen. They even have a separate account dedicated to the renovation. Having shelves put in and buying some shelves from Next for £400 is not a renovation.

What made me laugh when they were having the flooring put into that living room was that Stephen moved all of the furniture ALONE. So what did she do? Stand and watch whilst bellowing out commands? I know she has hurt her back but she's still capable of gamboling in the living room and lifting her legs up onto the kitchen units. I helped carry a fridge up some stairs whilst pregnant babs so come on, you could have at least lifted the lighter furniture.
Ah but she could have helped him move the furniture as she herself has said her back was fixed 4 years ago! 😂

Reactions: 15
I can't be arsed watching the video.
No way do I need to give her a view and listen to more crap lies pour out of her ugly yellow stinking gob!!!

• Heart
If you want your house removed from Rightmove tell them you will do an ad for free....

Sneaky eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Yeah but they really love it there. So happy there. Really love it STE STE WE LOVE IT HERE, DONT WE STE?

• Haha
  • Sick
And so she’s already planning 2 Disney trips, seaside holiday and...New York? Just for this year. duck off babs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It was the we moved because the “open plan didn’t work for us we needed separate living room/kitchen” why didn’t she just move into the front room in the old house?! It had 2 reception rooms ffs. They have given up so, so much room for all bedrooms being on one level and a postcode. And how she kept going on about we are so happy- the lady doth protest too much, me thinks

I’m surprised with the fact she’s expanding at a rate of knots that she can get into the tiny shower room upstairs. My en-suite is bigger than that room
I’m confused, her new house is practically open plan, there is the kitchen come dining room that’s open, no doors dividing it, then the living room to dining room with only glass double doors separating it, which she has open all the time!

Reactions: 12
Rightmove ad?! Ffs!
Also, her kids are 10 and 8. Can't they just go downstairs and switch on the tv themselves? My 10 yr old gets his own breakfast. She's behaving like they're still toddlers but they're really not
My 8 and 4 year old get up on a morning and go downstairs while I’m still asleep.

Reactions: 8
That’s it, I cannot bare her anymore. I’m unfollowing this absolute joke of an “influencer” she’s really annoyed me this morning with her Rightmove Ad. Same boring content everyday, clutching at straws when she could have spent her break from Instagram revamping herself with new content for the new year. Some people will really sell their soul to the devil & this lady is one of them, shameful! I’ll continue to dip into her actions via here!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Advert doesn’t tell you what Rightmove does / if it’s free / how you use it etc. It’s a tit advert if it doesn’t tell you the basics

• Haha
Rightmove ad?! Ffs!
Here too. My 9 year old gets up around 6.30am most mornings. This morning he reconnected the TV back into the WiFi and unloaded the dishwasher 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.