Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that note, I've had a few sleepless nights recently and I've ended up in an Insta blackhole as ya do. One of which was looking through her accounts that follow her. So so many of them are clearly fake accounts (maybe even robots) and the type you get 'Accept me and you'll get rich quick/get to see my boobs) accounts. No wonder her engagement is so low for a 131k account, she must just accept anyone and never actually vet (other than block the naysayers) the actual follows. If i was looking to work with her i wouldnt take the 131k at face value, and I'd do some research. Averaging 6k max likes on a post gives an engagement rate of less than 5%. If we take out the hate watchers and tattlers, it may boost it to 25% but still 😆😆
😂😂 Does she buy followers then I wonder a la FOD? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On that note, I've had a few sleepless nights recently and I've ended up in an Insta blackhole as ya do. One of which was looking through her accounts that follow her. So so many of them are clearly fake accounts (maybe even robots) and the type you get 'Accept me and you'll get rich quick/get to see my boobs) accounts. No wonder her engagement is so low for a 131k account, she must just accept anyone and never actually vet (other than block the naysayers) the actual follows. If i was looking to work with her i wouldnt take the 131k at face value, and I'd do some research. Averaging 6k max likes on a post gives an engagement rate of less than 5%. If we take out the hate watchers and tattlers, it may boost it to 25% but still 😆😆
Same with Hinchy and the SODs (Sellers_of_Daughters MOD and FOD)

😂😂 Does she buy followers then I wonder a la FOD? 😂
Snap 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh stop it. A feminist mug and Erin working on a football project 🤣 she really wants us to think she's anti gender norms doesn't she?!

Emma, just a heads up. It's not anti feminist to learn how to cook. You won't be setting the movement back if you peel a potato. Hope that helps 😘

View attachment 383440

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Having a breather and catch up whilst teen is doing Spanish.

What a day it has been. I’m exhausted today (mentally more than anything). Still no news on my friend.

I think a lot of these influenzas have not account followings and buy followers. Hinch is one who has quite a few on her account.

If you notice Babs Instagram is like a cash cow, a way to real in the #ads - swipe ups and affiliate links. The thing is the Babettes haven’t clocked on that every swipe/like/click = revenue in Babs pockets more so than Youtube and Facebook which is why 96% of her ‘content’ is Instagram.
At first I thought of Instagram as a photo/live vlog sharing platform BUT the more you get sucked in the more you realise it’s actually a selling platform and big money making scheme. Wrong on so many levels in my opinion and not transparent too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Homeschooling and being a keyworker is driving me mad so to keep everyone's spirits up - and my own sanity here's another Babs tribute 🎼🎼

"5 to 9" (Dolly Parton 9 to 5 parody)

🎵🎶 Tumbled outta bed
And went to the kitchen
Grabbed a mug from the hot cock station
And yawned and picked my eyes for my film at 5
Everyone is sleeping
And Ste is snoring
The same old morning and yeah I'm boring
But gals like me on the job from 5-9

Werking 5-9, whatta way to make my living
Babette's get me by
Yeah the money it just rolls in
They just give me content
And I'll never give them credit
It's enough drive those IC20 crazyyy

5-9 my bedtime is so early
Watching real housewives
Is a lot for this old girly
Gotta get my Ste
To get me another cuppa
And he spends his time
Making beige and crappy supper 🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 383443Didn’t take long for the divide and conquer to come into effect.
You have no clue how to be independent with your children do you? You don’t work. I’ve been on a training day and still home schooled 2 children and entertained a toddler.......
The kids should be doing their own work they won’t learn if you keep interjecting 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Erin working at the coffee table and not the dining room table, it’s terrible for her posture to sit like that

Why is Erin working at the coffee table and not the dining room table, it’s terrible for her posture to sit like that
Oh she’s ‘explained’ it. Why not give Erin your desk upstairs then? Bit selfish since you’re not using it.

Reactions: 16
Why cant her kids sit at a table and work on their own thing independently? Does that mean Ste is trying to work his real job whilst helping Ethan whilst Emma of course is with golden child or is she going between them both. She makes the arguing worse - sit them at different ends of the table, give them some headphones if they need it and let them crack on they will learn to live with it. Poor Erin being made to work on a coffee table that cant be good for her back/neck.

Reactions: 17
HA HA HA HA at the pamphlet being in TK Maxx 😂😂😂 My cousin used to be a buyer for TK Maxx. It had advantages, she'd tell us what drops were coming when so we could whizz up there on the day they'd taken delivery of a consignment of Vivienne Westwood rubber pumps one time for example. But she also said that TK Maxx buy their stock in at absolute buttons per unit because it genuinely is stock that other shops have written off as a dead loss. So they probably bought the pamphlets for under a pound per unit.

Also, she must always have been this much of a melt. I can say hand on heart that mine never came in the bathroom when I was on the toilet. I'd hear him come upstairs and I'd call out mummy's on the toilet, wait outside and he did. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 383443Didn’t take long for the divide and conquer to come into effect.
You have no clue how to be independent with your children do you? You don’t work. I’ve been on a training day and still home schooled 2 children and entertained a toddler.......
The kids should be doing their own work they won’t learn if you keep interjecting 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why is she posting Ethan's work on social media? Give the boy some privacy 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't believe she won that competition. I want to read the whole article.

Also if on the first day of week 2 of Home schooling she's already dividing etc etc.....it won't be long until PUS has to take time off to assist with it all so she has time to werk too. Thing is....the schools are being closely monitored this time by officials so its not so relaxed as last time. No 4 day weeks for Babs.

I find the divide and conquer thing so ridiculous. Siblings fight, that’s normal, but they have to learn to get along. She can’t split them up just because she’s too lazy to lay any groundwork. In life there will be people you have to work with despite not liking them, that’s life.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t Erin have her own desk until the move & she had to have random bits of furniture stored in her bedroom?

Reactions: 14
I don't believe she won that competition. I want to read the whole article.

Also if on the first day of week 2 of Home schooling she's already dividing etc etc.....it won't be long until PUS has to take time off to assist with it all so she has time to werk too. Thing is....the schools are being closely monitored this time by officials so its not so relaxed as last time. No 4 day weeks for Babs.
Even if it did happen, she won that competition THREE DECADES AGO 😂🤣 Babs Havisham strikes again

• Haha
Divide and conquer works when your children run on completely different schedules. As in one needs a bottle and the other eats actual food. Each evening me and my husband decide who is putting which child to bed. One does the infant, the other the toddler.
I'm not there yet but surely once your kids get to the age where they are potty trained, sleep through the night and eat the same food as you then you just get ok with life and they have to learn to behave/do tit together.

I get the vibes that Babs and PUS make parenting much harder than it needs to be by treating their kids as INFANTS!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
tbh, for someone who literally rates every program she watches with a "not suitable for tweens!" because of "rude bits" *schoolgirl giggle* I wonder how she explained dragging the kids round new york to be photographed in front of carrie's stoop and awkwardly embarrassing them with her SATC re-enactment. the kids were pretty young at the time. so did she actually allow her pre-tweens to watch SATC, or just drag them round bored out their minds with no idea what was going on? that said, i'm genuinely surprised her mention of SATC didn't come with a warning about "rudeness" and an age rating. she's failing all those toddler mums who rely on her to give age recommendations for every program, and may now accidentally watch it with their kids.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.