Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can't cope with just BEING with her family can she? She is very fortunate to have all the stuff she does to entertain them at home, plus another parent to help. But she neeeeeeds the organised day out for content and to display what a fab mum she is.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

You can just ‘be’ in the Conway household - why not let the kids do why they want to do? Walks are not compulsory - yes it’s nice to get fresh air but really? ‘Walks’ everyday??
We’ve stayed in our PJs today, after homeschooling - made a nice lunch, some gaming, bit of YouTube, sorted through some holiday photos of Cornwall etc etc, I did some admin, sorted my budget as I’ve been furloughed. A nice relaxing day is needed after homeschooling all week. I’ve made some pizza dough and we are making pizzas for tea and will watch a movie (not sure what yet!). But she micromanaged that household and it’s not right at all

Reactions: 21
I think Babs gets a thrill from pushing boundaries. She doesn't reaaally want a walk or to meet the family she is on a walk with, she just loves reminding the world and herself that nobody can tell her what to do

Reactions: 15
babs is very quiet since announcing that she's dying her roots. here's hoping her hair has turned green! 🤞🏻🤣

i am also very suspicious of her "neverending walks - but close to our houses, natch" comment. partly due to the "houses" plural - presuming, therefore, that she is off out to meet up with other households which, if it includes more than one other person, is violating lockdown rules - but also due to the fact that babs only ever emphasises the fact that she's following lockdown rules as a ruse to conceal the fact that she's out breaking them. i hope someone spots her, and i hope she gets fined - especially if she takes along her classic box of biscuits picnic!
Also, isn't it meantto be ONE walk per day? We have been walking the dog for a decent stretch in the morning as a family, then either me or my husband whips him round the block just before bed. Why is she going on "lots" of walks. STAY 👏 AT 👏 HOME 👏 EMMA👏. Where is all the shite she buys the kids when you need it?! What happened to all the little craft kits etc she bought?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

You can just ‘be’ in the Conway household - why not let the kids do why they want to do? Walks are not compulsory - yes it’s nice to get fresh air but really? ‘Walks’ everyday??
We’ve stayed in our PJs today, after homeschooling - made a nice lunch, some gaming, bit of YouTube, sorted through some holiday photos of Cornwall etc etc, I did some admin, sorted my budget as I’ve been furloughed. A nice relaxing day is needed after homeschooling all week. I’ve made some pizza dough and we are making pizzas for tea and will watch a movie (not sure what yet!). But she micromanaged that household and it’s not right at all
We walk everyday because we have a young, healthy dog that needs it, so we tend to all go together on a weekend. But also don't make anyone if they don't want to (kid is old enough to stay by herself) but Emma will need to go on walks constantly because otherwise it will only highlight what a massive slob she is if they don't at least do that!! She can't be assed to play games, sit making stuff, do some packet mix cakes with them, or (and this is bloody radical, so brace yourself) leave them to their own devices. All the tit she buys those kids, you cannot tell me they have nothing to do!?

Reactions: 14
Is anyone clever with photo trickery?? Dying to know what she would look like with darker hair. I think she sees herself as a "bubbly blonde", but it doesn't work for her.
Its definitely blending in with the green on her horrendous hoody if you ask me!

Everytime she mentions ANYTHING to do with Anxiety my skin crawls and my blood starts to boil.
She has no idea how people behave who have any kind of diagnosed Anxiety disorder. Who the hell is she to tell people what they should do. Its so damaging.
What she should do is share some info. Helplines. Organisations that can help.
The one thing that I never ever understood when Emma supposedly found a counsellor and paid to go private was why????? She lives in Birmingham where I know for a fact there is absolutely loads of help that can be accessed, free of charge, on the NHS, either by going via your GP or self referral. She didn't need help for a mental illness. She needed somebody to massage her ego and validate her reasons to carry on exploiting her family's life when she knows deep down how damaging it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
“I highly recommend stepping away from your phone” she says. On her 19th story of the day. When are you going to realise that you can’t give any credible advice when you share every detail of your frankly crappy life?!?
We know PUS does all the DIY so you can’t share tips on that. We know you have a terrible diet and don’t cook so you can’t share tips on that. We know you drink alcohol and gave up exercising so you can’t rally bother encouraging people to do C25K or give advice on clean living. We know you over share your kids’ lives so you can’t really talk about safe online activities. We know you break Covid rules so you can’t tell us how to follow them. We know you have awful sleep patterns and grind your teeth so bath bombs and tea advice is basically worthless. We know you copy other influencers and celebrities because we see their Tiktoks and Reels too. We know you fill landfills with the tat you buy, use paper plates when it’s not needed, print photos etc so you can’t give sustainability advice. You’re just a joke with no direction or selling point.
Babs I’ve said this before but I’ll try again - new year, new lockdown, you never know. You need to put some thought and effort into your content. Use your platform for good. Raise awareness, educate, share resources. You can’t just keep kicking your leg in the air, wearing dressing gowns and dancing aggressively in the kitchen. It won’t last and you’ll be left with nothing. Hope that helps!
Oh and a quick thanks - we really appreciate the pit stories becoming less yawny and scratchy, you’re either in the kitchen or you at least look like you’ve woken up and brushed your hair....thanks for that effort 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really hope she takes this advice because she i
“I highly recommend stepping away from your phone” she says. On her 19th story of the day. When are you going to realise that you can’t give any credible advice when you share every detail of your frankly crappy life?!?
We know PUS does all the DIY so you can’t share tips on that. We know you have a terrible diet and don’t cook so you can’t share tips on that. We know you drink alcohol and gave up exercising so you can’t rally bother encouraging people to do C25K or give advice on clean living. We know you over share your kids’ lives so you can’t really talk about safe online activities. We know you break Covid rules so you can’t tell us how to follow them. We know you have awful sleep patterns and grind your teeth so bath bombs and tea advice is basically worthless. We know you copy other influencers and celebrities because we see their Tiktoks and Reels too. We know you fill landfills with the tat you buy, use paper plates when it’s not needed, print photos etc so you can’t give sustainability advice. You’re just a joke with no direction or selling point.
Babs I’ve said this before but I’ll try again - new year, new lockdown, you never know. You need to put some thought and effort into your content. Use your platform for good. Raise awareness, educate, share resources. You can’t just keep kicking your leg in the air, wearing dressing gowns and dancing aggressively in the kitchen. It won’t last and you’ll be left with nothing. Hope that helps!
Oh and a quick thanks - we really appreciate the pit stories becoming less yawny and scratchy, you’re either in the kitchen or you at least look like you’ve woken up and brushed your hair....thanks for that effort 😘
I really hope that she takes your advice because she is getting worse by the day! I predict more Babettes coming over here because she’s bound to contradict herself again and people aren’t stupid!!

Reactions: 11
Has she even dyed her hair? It looks just as dark at her roots as this morning. Usually it is close to platinum immediately after

Reactions: 16
Has she even dyed her hair? It looks just as dark at her roots as this morning. Usually it is close to platinum immediately after
that's exactly what i thought! it looks the same as before, visible roots and all! i imagine the whole "i'm dying my hair" ruse was justifying a few hours of silence while she was out spreading the virus. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought this,,,,,,,
She declared she was dying her hair this morning then nothing,,,,,,
Definitely a COVID spread outing I reckon.

• Angry
Is anyone clever with photo trickery?? Dying to know what she would look like with darker hair. I think she sees herself as a "bubbly blonde", but it doesn't work for her.
Just did this on an app quickly but I think it looks loads better!

03701E2C-A880-49D6-9C07-707AC37D41AE.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's some advice Bab, if being online " isn't fun" or makes you ill, just come off social media , you bleeping moron.

Hope that helps.

• Heart
None of the tit she’s just reeled off, claiming she batty or eccentric makes her that!
She’s such an idiot! This is normal stuff.
Im a stay at home mom. I was raised to have a nice house. It’s always clean and I’m ways organising. I enjoy creating a home.
Im not bleeping batty or different.
God, I despise this yellow-skinned, green-haired twit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.