Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants to jump on the Rosie Ramsey bandwagon and she's not having another baby so its just another easy way of content. Im close to unfollowing guys. Dull dull dull.

Reactions: 18
One of the hospitals in keBabbas local foundation trust ICU is running at 200% capacity. Another opened up its 3rd “pop up” icu in the hospital on Thursday evening and icu level 3 nursing is currently 1:3/4 (level 3 care should be 1:1) instead of being jolly and twattish she could use her platform for good. It’s clear that she has a lot of midlanders follow her she could remind them about the basics, the guidance. But she doesn’t.
Brum is not far from announcing a major emergency like London. I’m not blaming her but she did nothing to help in the run up to the T4/L3 announcement and is doing nothing to remind people that staying home saves lives. That is literally her “job” to influence so bleeping influence for the good of the area not just to line your own pockets you twit
Her brain is too tiny, she doesn't know what to say. Tiny tiny tiny brain

What Grace victory being in an indcued coma, if that isn't a wake up call I don't know what is.
How is Grace now?

Reactions: 2
The thing with Babs IMO is she's not appreciating the fact that so many of us have had to change and adapt our way of working now. So many more people are working from home and for me it's given me ideas of what I'll keep doing in the future and things I might do differently once I can go back into my office environment.
Babs is an ex-teacher, probably not a very good one judging by her behaviour, however she'd be in a great position to switch her content up right now. Instead of all the attention seeking nonsense she creates now, she could use this time to give her followers some teaching tips, useful websites, ideas for keeping your kids focused etc.
Let's see shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just wants to jump on the Rosie Ramsey bandwagon and she's not having another baby so its just another easy way of content. Im close to unfollowing guys. Dull dull dull.
Waiting for her to post a cringey comment on Rosie’s latest post.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me but she seems even more shifty than usual this morning?
wonder what she’s trying to cover up now?
You can’t go travelling for your walks now babs someone from derby got fined £200 for driving 9 miles to exercise.....you must stay local 😉
Also, taking a drink along counts as a picnic! 😅😅😅

Reactions: 7
Her brain is too tiny, she doesn't know what to say. Tiny tiny tiny brain

How is Grace now?
Still in an induced coma apparently. Has been since 28.12 her poor family and baby boy. KeBabba this. Is. Heartbreaking. And. Worthy. Of. Stories. Not you because you can’t go to bleeping primark

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Still in an induced coma apparently. Has been since 28.12 her poor family and baby boy. KeBabba this. Is. Heartbreaking. And. Worthy. Of. Stories. Not you because you can’t go to bleeping primark
Urgh ffs I haaaate covid.

(And Babs)

Reactions: 10
Time for another Babs tribute 🎼

"Covid Babs" (Style of Postman Pat theme)

🎵 Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs, the unthinkable twit
Early in the morning
Scratching and she's yawning
She home schools
And doom scrolls all day long

Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs the self righteous prat
The Babette's adore her
So does Ste the "snorer"
Cooks and cleans
So she can werk all day

Everybody knows her pit of doom
From 6am get ups until noon
With Babs, you can never be sure
Trolls?
Bad comments?
Meltdown on bathroom floor!

Covid Babs, covid Babs
Covid Babs and her bright yellow hair
People skint and furloughed
Never mind all that though
Babs boasts she's a really lucky mare 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
One to watch for TINGO, whats the betting she gets one of these for the valentine fire place set up 😏
American living in the UK here 👋🏻
I decorate for Valentine’s Day and I have done my entire life. As kids, in school every year we have Valentine’s Day parties and school discos.
Ive been raised to do this. So it’s normal for me.

Also, I’ve been decorating tiered trays for years. Emma’s TIRED trays are wannabes and I felt cheapened when she showcased her hot cock station and it made it into the paper.

Like the tiered trays, it’s an American thing to make a hot cocoa station in your house - especially for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I decorate for Valentine’s Day and I have done my entire life. As kids, in school every year we have Valentine’s Day parties and school discos.

Also, I’ve been decorating tiered trays for years. Emma’s TIRED trays are wannabes and I felt cheapened when she showcased her hot cock station and it made it into the paper.

Like the tiered trays, it’s an American thing to make a hot cocoa station in your house - especially for Christmas.
Do you think Babs could take your place and go and live in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m glad she clarified that they don’t have covid on animal crossing and you can visit each other islands safely. 😂

• Haha

We lived in the US for several years and the whole decorating for each holiday/occasion was really new to me but I’ve kept up with some of it since we moved back! My kids used to love making their Valentine boxes in school!
Babs has NO clue about decor at all. Nothing matches it’s all just thrown together and it’s all cheap crap. You don’t have to have a huge budget to decorate nicely. But then there’s so much tat in her teeny tiny house it’ll never look good. Plus she has zero taste!
Does she ever wash/get dressed? She just looks a mess the whole time. Has she no self respect?
Urghhhh just go away Babs you are beyond boring.

Reactions: 15
Of course, I totally get that and I would do the same. I just honestly don't get this regular "sleepover " thing!
Apologies if this has already been said (I’m just catching up) but I think it is because she wants the kids to see her as one of their mates rather than their parent. I see it in childish antics and the way she tries to be ‘fun’ all the time she bothers to spend with them and leaves all the serious parenting stuff to Kenny! She also possibly deliberately plays one off against the other so that she feels needed by them. They are her surrogate friends.

If I didn’t know better (and was visually impaired) I would not believe that she is in her 40s based on her content.

Do you think Babs could take your place and go and live in America?
We lived in the US for several years and the whole decorating for each holiday/occasion was really new to me but I’ve kept up with some of it since we moved back! My kids used to love making their Valentine boxes in school!
Babs has NO clue about decor at all. Nothing matches it’s all just thrown together and it’s all cheap crap. You don’t have to have a huge budget to decorate nicely. But then there’s so much tat in her teeny tiny house it’ll never look good. Plus she has zero taste!
Does she ever wash/get dressed? She just looks a mess the whole time. Has she no self respect?
Urghhhh just go away Babs you are beyond boring.
Its clear there is no self respect. Thats why no one in that house respects her. After all, we all know that if you can’t respect yourself, then how can anyone else?
A couple years go she went through a phase of trying to look posher. Last year, because of lockdown I guess, she started the phase of looking like a slob. So that’s her new thing.

Im a funny, disgusting slob and I’m really crap at all my jobs. - Emma Conway ( Mummy to 2 spoiled brats and Wife to spineless Husband)

Btw, I love Valentine’s stuff but none of my stuff is tat lol

babs is very quiet since announcing that she's dying her roots. here's hoping her hair has turned green! 🤞🏻🤣

i am also very suspicious of her "neverending walks - but close to our houses, natch" comment. partly due to the "houses" plural - presuming, therefore, that she is off out to meet up with other households which, if it includes more than one other person, is violating lockdown rules - but also due to the fact that babs only ever emphasises the fact that she's following lockdown rules as a ruse to conceal the fact that she's out breaking them. i hope someone spots her, and i hope she gets fined - especially if she takes along her classic box of biscuits picnic!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
babs is very quiet since announcing that she's dying her roots. here's hoping her hair has turned green! 🤞🏻🤣

i am also very suspicious of her "neverending walks - but close to our houses, natch" comment. partly due to the "houses" plural - presuming, therefore, that she is off out to meet up with other households which, if it includes more than one other person, is violating lockdown rules - but also due to the fact that babs only ever emphasises the fact that she's following lockdown rules as a ruse to conceal the fact that she's out breaking them. i hope someone spots her, and i hope she gets fined - especially if she takes along her classic box of biscuits picnic!
Yeah could be the reason she’s doing her hair.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Ooo taking back control are we Babs. Proving how you are the kween of the Instagram Castle. Just hope you don't kill anyone while you're pretending to comply with the rules (which don't forget are more than rules, they're law)

Last edited:
Today's morning stories she's practically talking through gritted teeth at the prospect of "lots of walks". God forbid you can't go round splashing the cash on endless hauls. I'm saying this through gritted teeth as I werked a night shift last night and have only had a brief power nap so I'm slobbing with my PJ's and duvet a la Babs and trying to convince the kids to have a duvet day today as I'm not up to managing much else 🤣
She really can't cope with just BEING with her family can she? She is very fortunate to have all the stuff she does to entertain them at home, plus another parent to help. But she neeeeeeds the organised day out for content and to display what a fab mum she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.