Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bumping this as it's nearly time and I adore it and want it to win!

We won't be able to have "tit" in the thread title though so need to think of a replacement. My suggestion would be "beige".
Oh god this one was excellent too, can we have a hybrid??

Reactions: 8
Her ad’s are so lacking in effort compared to other influencers. I’ve seen a few ad’s on Instagram for the new Flash cleaning spray. Miss Greedy, for example, advertises Flash, but her ad’s are well thought out and detailed. Babs ad’s, in comparison, are so rushed and gabbled, just like they’re an afterthought. She’s so lazy.
Surely P&G must notice this, I don’t understand why she still gets to work with them. 🤔

Reactions: 15
Was just coming to post this! She'd sell her soul for a few bleeping quid

View attachment 388605
Wow you spray it, wipe and you’re done. WHO KNEW?? How have I made it through 38 years of life on this earth without this amazing knowledge?? Bloody hell, thank the Lord for Babs as I am just a wreck without her golden rules for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pus was removing my girls nail varnish, because, you know, it’s not only mother’s that do that!
how about leave him to work you absolute prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her ad’s are so lacking in effort compared to other influencers. I’ve seen a few ad’s on Instagram for the new Flash cleaning spray. Miss Greedy, for example, advertises Flash, but her ad’s are well thought out and detailed. Babs ad’s, in comparison, are so rushed and gabbled, just like they’re an afterthought. She’s so lazy.
Surely P&G must notice this, I don’t understand why she still gets to work with them. 🤔
Yes! It's always like she remembered that she was meant to do it about 5 mins before

Reactions: 11
Pus was removing my girls nail varnish, because, you know, it’s not only mother’s that do that!
how about leave him to work you absolute prat!
What happened to the ‘home schooling’?? Nail polish remover - science lesson was it??

Oh, & bab - when you’re promoting a product, try & remember all the selling points before you start filming. Pausing & re-checking the front of the bottle, looks like you’ve forgotten what to say. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
First Tingo for me! Thanks Babs, an ad sandwiched between a woe is me post & something that never happened (we need pics hon, or it never happened)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is a joke. She has it easy all the time abd lockdown is no different.
Her ‘werk’ is unprofessional and slapdash at the best of times so the fact the kids are home all day makes no difference. She puts minimal effort into everything in her life and I suspect homeschooling is no different.
I have it easy. I was made redundant in 1st lockdown and luckily don’t need to work right now. So I’m helping homeschooling 5 yr old grandson while supervising my teen son doing his online learning - but his school is ace and try so hard to make lessons normal but a bit fun too so it’s not hard. My grandsons teacher provides all the work so I help him do it. It’s hard to keep him engaged sometimes but we get it done.
I don’t have to juggle working at home or be on the frontline - and Babs is the same so it’s not really that hard! Why does she make out that she’s juggling so many things when we all know she does feck all and Pus does it all ( unless she’s ‘ cleaning’ for a video!). She has no idea what it’s like for parents who are both working ( proper work!) from home all day while trying to homeschool and she’s a twit saying she’s lonely like she has a hard life. Both her kids are old enough to get on with the set work with minimal Supervision but of course she makes a huge deal of them always fighting. Well maybe be a bleeping parent instead of trying to be their ‘cool’ friend you dumbass.
She’s just pissed off she can’t sit on her fat arse watching Netflix all day or shopping for yet more endless tat to fill her Sylvanian size house!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow you spray it, wipe and you’re done. WHO KNEW?? How have I made it through 38 years of life on this earth without this amazing knowledge?? Bloody hell, thank the Lord for Babs as I am just a wreck without her golden rules for life.
Spray and wipe.
Coats on in the winter.

This advice pays her mortgage. Let that sink in for a bit!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
A woe is me pity party the night before an Ad probably paying her a couple of thousand pounds! This is a new low even for her!!!!
What a vile, money grabbing, insincere, lying brat!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s actually insulting to the intelligence of her followers but then again they don’t seem to have much in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice bit of engagement in the pity post just before posting an advert! What a vile, manipulative witch she is.
All the Babettes thanking her for her content, pouring their heart out to her and sending her their love while all the time this witch knew what she had planned and that she'd get the numbers up by doing so.
I'm not surprised, but that is a new low, even for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s actually insulting to the intelligence of her followers but then again they don’t seem to have much in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ovine springs to mind.
Bab - it’s ok - I’ll save you the trouble of googling - it means ‘Sheep Like’ 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First Tingo for me! Thanks Babs, an ad sandwiched between a woe is me post & something that never happened (we need pics hon, or it never happened)
Also - yesterday's woe is me grid post specifically drew attention to her stories. So far the ad is story only so she found a way to guarantee that more people will check out her stories.

So gross and manipulative.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also - yesterday's woe is me grid post specifically drew attention to her stories. So far the ad is story only so she found a way to guarantee that more people will check out her stories.

So gross and manipulative.
And that will explain why she deleted so many of yesterday's Stories so the Bab's have less tit to trawl through before they get bored and miss the Ad. Wow! She really has gone to town on this hasn't she!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.