Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really only now thinking the kids might be a bit worried? Wow! It really is all about Babs in that house! :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They’re probably worried because of the prospect of being stuck at home with you for the foreseeable future, Babs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bed Olympics!
Love them hard?
Does she not have the ability to just speak normally. This all sounds so wrong 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
What’s niche about SATC? It’s hardly some obscure tv show that only super fans will remember. Doesn’t surprise me she loves it, it’s basic AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely, by the age of 8 & 10, those kids should be in a normal sleep routine, with the odd exception. I swear all the swopping beds & ‘sleepovers’ has totally disrupted any normal nighttime patterns. God help Erin when she starts secondary school - surely the bed sharing will have stopped by then??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That’s what happens when you ‘shield them from the world’ yet project all your own feelings & insecurities onto them instead 🙄

Reactions: 20
She needs to grow the duck up! Living in a fantasy world is odd at any age but at her age it's worrying. There must be something lacking in her life for her to be like this.
To act out scenes from television like she did in New York is sad, but what is worse is she seemed to take it so seriously!
And she tagged Sarah Jessica Parker in the post as if she's going to comment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She loves it times ten? She sounds like an immature teenager (‘cause some teens are much more mature than her!)
she’s deffo missed some developmental stages; She never made it past the 90’s using language like that! Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she was talking about last nights bed swapping she stopped and whispered "I'll write it down here" and gestured along the screen.
That right there PROVES that she knows the kids DO NOT want this stuff being shared with thousands of strangers! And quite right too!! She's a disgrace! 🤬🤬 This content has no relevance to her pathetic tit show that she's holding onto by the skin of her manky yellow teeth.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She'll probably be disappointed to know that her posts of New York don't make anybody envious of her life. Lots of people, even tattlers, have been to New York Babs

Maybe if she spent less time addressing our needs instead of her children's needs they wouldn't be having disruptive sleep

Reactions: 15
She loves it times ten? She sounds like an immature teenager (‘cause some teens are much more mature than her!)
she’s deffo missed some developmental stages; She never made it past the 90’s using language like that! Grow up!
I think you're giving too much credit there, its more primary age than teen! My 5yr old says things like "I love you fifty-hundred" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought bed olympics was her code name for sex, and that’s why she didn’t want to discuss it 🤦‍♀️ Remember when she used to show her period tracking app only when she had had sex 🤦‍♀️

ETA: she didn’t want to say the kids were worried out load, then literally said it at the end of the stories anyway 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought bed olympics was her code name for sex, and that’s why she didn’t want to discuss it 🤦‍♀️ Remember when she used to show her period tracking app only when she had had sex 🤦‍♀️
In that case I’m surprised she managed to show the app at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also had this issue. What the duck is it meant to mean??
I think she meant to say that particular character broke up with Carrie by writing it on a post it note, but despite that display of dickishness Emma still fancied him as she loves a bad boy.
She really needs lessons on written communication!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.