Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"How was I supposed to pick a child?"

The same way you picked Erin to go and see Wicked.
The same way you picked Erin to go to Disneyland.
The same way you picked Erin's art to be on display on your bookcase but had no room for Ethan's Lego.
The same way you have TWICE bought Erin brand new bedroom furniture but have still yet to buy Ethan a new wardrobe and a desk, despite mentioning it in at least 3 of your vlogs.

I mean, I could go on.
The same way you picked Erin to go and see School of Rock.
The same way that you allowed Erin to choose how she redecorated her own bedroom twice, yet destroyed Ethan's beloved HP bedroom and redecorated it in the Toy Story theme of your dreams to create Disney content.
The same way you chose Erin to recieve the #gifted new mattress - despite having just been bought a new one - and then forced ethan to sleep on his own mattress with Erin's old one shoved underneath.
The same way you ensured Erin had the bigger bedroom in the new hobbit house - yet insist on using Ethan's smaller bedroom to clutter with your own junk, and sneakily throw away his toys to make room.
The same way you chose to focus on prioritising Erin's heartbreak at the loss of Lucy while Ethan - who witnessed Lucy in her last moments - was dismissed as being irritating for asking too many questions, and had to wait for his sister to return home to comfort him.
The same way you picked Erin to attend the Barlow concert with you.
The same way you choose to encourage Erin's interests and hobbies, yet treat Ethan as an inconvenience for having to sew badges on his Cubs uniform and rolling your eyes when he practices his euphonium.
The same way that you choose to pointedly refer to your children as "MY girl" and "THE boy".
The same way you decided that Erin should attend Ethan's birthday party so she didn't miss out, while Erin's party was attended only by her friends.
The same way that treat Erin to endless new clothes and accessories which she is allowed to choose for herself while Ethan is either expected to wear Erin's old hand-me-downs or the few new items of clothing he is bought - after a huge moan about the fact that the poor kid has had the audacity to grow - are all selected by controlling babs.
The same way that you started a blog and picked Ethan to always be portrayed in a negative light, with endless posts accompanied by photos plastered all over the internet of him as a toddler sulking or throwing tantrums and referencing his "cruel" behaviour - in contrast to the adoring posts about "the girl who made her a mother".
The same way you choose to treat the kids so differently, with Erin always favoured - which leaves Ethan genuinely asking his mother if she would be proud of him in JK Rowling announced he was "the chosen child", because he feels so left out and unchosen due solely to the way he's always treated as an afterthought.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

hattie20

VIP Member
I’ll place my bets on a post later on, along the lines off, “It was. My dream. To be invited to a film premier. By actual Disney. To walk the red carpet. I was going to talk about this when I was an old lady. A few people have ruined that. I will say again. This is a happy place. My corner of the internet. I can’t please everyone so if you don’t like my content. Unfollow me. I do what brings me joy. I am a fantastic mom and wife…..” and on and on.

I think I’ve done a good job on her style of punctuation there? She can just copy and paste that if she wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Can we also take a minute to celebrate today being the one year anniversary of Dolmiogate. Remember the date night with the kids in the door reflection and the penne turning into spaghetti?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220614_123604_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ooh she's tattle rattled isn't she? How dare the kween be questioned about her choices !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Brummymummy #113 You don’t know me, know my heart or my soul though my flaps, gunt and rack are always on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
"How was I supposed to pick a child?"

The same way you picked Erin to go and see Wicked.
The same way you picked Erin to go to Disneyland.
The same way you picked Erin's art to be on display on your bookcase but had no room for Ethan's Lego.
The same way you have TWICE bought Erin brand new bedroom furniture but have still yet to buy Ethan a new wardrobe and a desk, despite mentioning it in at least 3 of your vlogs.

I mean, I could go on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

hattie20

VIP Member
"i was going to take my sister - but we managed to scramble together some childcare so I could take steve!" - scramble together some childcare?! no babs, you simply dumped the kids on your sister, instead of steve! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for claiming she didn't take the kids because she couldn't possibly choose between them - along with the predictable toddler bedtimes, school night etc - in the next story, she's literally highlighting how much she knows ethan will love the movie! hardly a surprise babs, you knew damn well ethan love it, and would have been the obvious choice to accompany you to the premiere, but instead you purposefully allowed him to miss out on an amazing opportunity which he would have loved - i can just imagine his excitement! - because you didn't want to spend the evening with him. 💔

Yeah, if I had to choose which one of my children to take - it would probably, and this might sound strange, be the one with the fucking toy story bedroom?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

He’s just the right age for the film, supposedly loves toy story (so Babs says), it would have been a no brainer. I would have explained to Erin that I could only take one of them becuase thats how these things go, but as Ethan is such a fan, it was his turn. Then I would have told steve to have a treat night at home with her, watch a film she wanted with a takeaway. Nice evening for everyone then.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
A child that has gone through months of treatment deserves something like this
A child that has had significant life trauma deserves this
A child whose parents have to choose between feeding them or putting the heating on deserves this. Not some mid 40 oaf who bins her kids off for even more me time

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE SAY SHE DESERVES ANYTHING. She isn’t deserving of anything. She’s a wealthy woman who has already filmed/bragged about all the amazing places she’s been and stuff she’s squandered money on. She doesn’t DESERVE any of it.
It’s so backwards that her followers are massaging her ego.
Like an episode of Black Mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

b*tchcakes

Ola 🐮👜!!! Long time lurker but todays unhinged post has turned me into a first time poster… be gentle! 🫣

WTAF?! Lost for words when I saw babs today. I admit I followed her for a long time because I quite enjoyed her content and then I began to find it more and more disturbing and genuinely off putting - tits flying everywhere and her kids exploited. 🤮🤢

The lightyear premiere is something I can comment on with some (and I stress ‘some’) authority, I worked in the film industry (distribution side for 15 years) and regularly worked on and went to these premieres. Some are incredibly exciting and others are literally like walking through a Covid vaccination queue!

For those concerned, fret not, Disney as an actual company or film maker won’t have a clue who has gone along to that premiere apart from their own guests, even those often used to give their tickets away when they couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like the film. Usually how I ended up with my tickets! I’m not complaining.

The entire remainder will (in most cases) be handled my Premier Comms or one of the other big boys in Soho. In my limited experience, even they will have little to do with who actually goes. Very often they will hand a big batch of invites to whichever ‘agent’ harasses them long enough when they don’t have the required number of bums on seats.

If she didn’t get ‘after party’ she’s very much a seat filler and nothing more.

As for the actual ‘event’ it’s clear as the nose on her face that she could have brought ‘the boy’ ( a term I despise!) if it wasn’t clear a quick call to whoever gave her the ticket would have assured her kids are very much welcome at these do’s and in fact expected. If her ‘agent’ or PR firm wasn’t aware of this, then she needs new representation. And for clarification I once brought my triplet nephews at age 7, after school, on my own to one of these, so she’s full of shit. 🤣

As for LP I’m not a huge fan either but her content of this event was great in comparison, as was ladbaby etc - that’s why they get on the step and repeat and Babs didn’t. LP did exactly what a PR company is looking for. The distributor in question has ‘allegedly’ suffered a huge blow with the JD/AH trial so these kind of events are very much needed to capture the ‘family’ audience again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Good Egg

VIP Member
🐮 💼 ‘s assemble.
I’ve got a bit of a dilemma only you guys can help!
I bought a dress on impulse of EBay and I have no clue on where or how to wear it?
Do I add a belt?
Do I wear chub rubs?
Oh my!
Shall I re-list on Ebay

• Haha

Flipflopdrop

Oh she's not happy that she's been called out on this. She picked one child to go to Disneyland Paris so why not film premiere?

• Heart
  • Sad

Esmeeee

I love days like today, kinda brings us all together 🤣👍❤😆
It’s been the best day & it’s my birthday - what a gift!! I can’t decide on a favourite -
“Which child should I of took!?!”
“You don’t know my heart! You don’t know my soul!”
What an absolute twat 🤣
Oh & the answer’s Ethan Babs, you should’ve taken Ethan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Good god Emma shut the fuck up and get off Tattle! Instead of telling people to unfollow you, how about you unfollow us! Nobody's name keeps "cropping up" because you block everyone who dare question you. You've been reading here all day and we've hit a nerve! You know full well you could have taken Ethan. A few hours out of school in Yr 4 would not ruin his education! Fucking hell you've ruined his life way more than that would!

The police files will be flying around the top top as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Whatsername

Chatty Member
For those of you who are Bab-blocked!!

She’ll be unbearable on her stories tomorrow. A zillion stories, umpteen posts. A gushy, teary Babs. We’ll never hear the end off this. 😫
Sat next to her husband - badly?

And this is the best day of her life? Not her wedding day, or the days when her kids were born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Same names over and over again………they are our tattle user names babs. Hope this helps you selfish cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I mean, this is far too much entertainment for a Monday night 🤣👀🍿

Emma - At the same premiere as LP - of a kids film - Without her kids - Dressed like an overdressed granny at an 80's Pontins camp on grab a granny night - With her wank stain of a husband. 🤣🤦‍♀️

I can't cope!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Such a busy day at work today for me, popped in to tell you that I had a client that wanted a specific contract term in that I didn’t like.

So I said “hey client you don’t know me, know my heart or my soul, so I won’t work with you again”

• Haha
  • Heart