Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not a huge fan of LP but she’s done a really professional reel from her night at the event with her daughter. Babs that’s how it should be done - maybe consider a career rethink!
She’s made it all about her daughter and the film. Not one bit about her. A job well done and a very happy daughter 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 34

hattie20

VIP Member
Anything for attention, even for some perve to wan
View attachment 1342927
So her little tantrum has tired her out!
Like the toddler she is. Toddler tea of fish fingers and waffles should be being wolfed down about now too 🤣

I went back and rewatched her temper tantrum .. she is a violent woman another amber heard .. never takes responsibility for her own actions .. no wonder she never commented on that case !! Because she can’t!!
I would have been absolutely ashamed to have thrown a wobbly like that on instagram to thousands of strangers and potentially, brands and PRs.

If she’s like that in public, what the hell is she like in private?

She’s has no idea of how to behave professionally.

You know those wrist bands with “what would Jesus do?” on them? I think one of us should send her one with “what would Pentland do?” on it 😆 She obviously picked up no tips during their brief friendship.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossipgirly19

This is cracking me up! The whole point of inviting “influencers” is so they put the event on social media. Its the content of the film that is embargoed. The event itself is hardly a secret when they hold it in leceister sq infront of the worlds press.
I’ve worked in film for years and in reality the majority of premiere attendees are Z list influencers, real celebs do the carpet then on to another event, a more discrete screening or to do press. Also invites are done further in advance so she was not on the first list. ANYWAY, laughing that she doesn’t understand the purpose of her job and thought she was just invited as a treat!

• Haha

Bumfluff80

Omg that new video when they are on the train to London CBBSTE sounds just like drippy Dave from the Royal Family. He only ever answers with monosyllabic yes, nooo and the drippy way he says it. he seems completely devoid of personality

• Haha
If my kids found out I had done this without them they would be absolutely heartbroken. Not only to see the film at the premier in London, but the chance to see the stars as well. Those poor kids, I feel so sad for them

• Sad

ChickenWine

VIP Member
so steve was obviously ordered to walk a few steps behind kween babs, so he could take responsibility for filming - there's a point in the vlog where he's filming their surroundings on the blue carpet etc, and babs snaps "STEVEN!" because she notices the camera isn't pointing at her!

awkward though, because steve obvs took the opportunity to do her dirty and ensure he captured "in the wild" footage of babs in her true #NOTasize18 knowing damn well she wouldn't be able to resist sharing the footage in her vlog. well played steve, well played. a potential secret tattle in the making! 👌🏻🤣

View attachment 1344782View attachment 1344783View attachment 1344784
Ohhh LP in the background!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kazzaroo76

Hi guys, I've come out from months of lurking to express my utter disdain for her and him going to that event and neither one having enough about them to step back and let one of the kids go. I cannot imagine how hurt the kids will feel, they wont be out of their rooms long enough for her to be arsed to listen to them though. This is a true reflection of her selfishness as a Mom....and he is no better. 😥😥😥

• Sad
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion
The only premier Brummymummyof2 kids can go to is the premier inn!

THANK YOU (is the bloke behind George?) George is that you?? Also another telling photo - no holding hands or walking together then?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Matilda28

I actually don’t think it entered her tiny brain for a second to take the kids- her thoughts were to occupied about what she was going to wear etc. I think now she feels guilty as I do think she loves her children she just loves herself way more.

• Heart

choochie

I could join her gang but I don't want to. I have a binge eating disorder and I hate it. I hate that she can control it but doesn't. I am off to an eating disorder clinic on the 19th of July because I actually don't want to look like a heifer my whole life. I don't know how she can be comfortable. I worry about the impact on my health every day. I walk to try and compensate but I know it's not enough on its own and I need help. I have hypertension. It's not funny or clever to risk your health for no reason at all. It's hard to ask for help but my doctor is amazing luckily. Babs, you have total control over what you eat and have no disorders, you're just greedy. For your children's sake, stop with the junk and exercise. You will live longer and better.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
It’s never not funny when influencers get angry at their followers and post a bollocking. I love seeing their nasty streaks come out.

Part of me believes she didn’t know the event was suitable for children, but she had no qualms replying asking for a +1, so that would have been the time anyone else would have asked “am I permitted to bring my 9 year old as it’s a childrens film, or is the event adults only?”

Why is she saying she would have taken them if she had 4 tickets, then saying she wouldn’t have taken them out of school? Which is it? She’s trying to bamboozle everyone with disjointed excuses. I think simply she just never thought to try and make it happen to bring her son and she feels ashamed that this is being pointed out to her.

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

Just watched LPs content from last night (I'm not usually a fan!), it's like night and day with Babs. Polished, professional and focuses on making her daughter feel special. You can just feel the excitement from the wee girl, such a lovely moment for her.
Contrast with Babs stomping about with Ste. So selfish she didn't take Ethan.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
56AE37EF-F51E-4C8D-96B1-5EA82FD89FAC.jpeg

im so pleased she has a masters,
Her shoes are are “wide feet from new look all size 18” man she’s got 🤡 feet to match her make up 😂😂😂😂

sorry that tickled me this morning

And none of those frocks are smart casual. They are fucking overdressed chav sausage shoved in cling film!
How can she not understand what smart casual is??!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Exactly this!
She knows that everyone would expect her to take Ethan but she could not bare spending an evening with just him while Step ladder Ste and TT stayed at home! Vile twat!!!!!
I'm so so happy LP took Darcy and showed Babs up for the selfish crap mother she is!
This is the same woman who said in her most recent vlog "I'm going to see Harry Styles with my sister. Are you jealous Erin?" And when Erin said yes Babs went "Mwahahaha!" 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Noodlecat

I have another theory. I think she is too anxious/scared to go a premier without another adult. If she took just Ethan she'd have to behave like an adult - not drink, and be calm - not her crazy over the top self. I think she was afraid to go alone with the kid (kids) at night to London. She needs the crutch of Ste or her sister unless the activity is very local. Of course she'd never admit this so she makes up about 100 different reasons why she COULDN'T take him all to cover her anxiety and then gets angry when people are making her confront her insecurities. She is so used to lying about everything. I have some anxiety like this but I either try to rise to the occasion or explain the actual reason why. If she had real friends they could help support her. If she were still friends with LP they could have met up together. But she is too full of herself to even help herself get better.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Well well. What a day.
Love it when we see the honest, angry side of Babs and the mask slips! Defensive because she hates being disagreed with or called out, everyone must agree with the Kweeeeen or else.
As predicted; she’s spent all day on Tattle, addressed her stories just to us so the Babettes have no clue what she’s talking about and blocked anyone who dares to question her choices. Always winning eh Babs?!?

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
For those of you who are Bab-blocked!!

She’ll be unbearable on her stories tomorrow. A zillion stories, umpteen posts. A gushy, teary Babs. We’ll never hear the end off this. 😫
She sat next to her husband badly?

She has absolutely no grasp of the English language.

• Haha
  • Heart