Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s angry because she’s regrets not taking one of them and (potentially) feels guilty about it so is now justifying herself
babs is a classic narcissist - i genuinely don't think she experiences the emotion of guilt. she simply doesn't like being criticised or held accountable for her actions, hence why she gets so angry and attempts to make excuses, and shift the blame - anything to avoid having to take responsibility. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
I just had a peek @ LP’s post , I don’t follow either babs or LP but my gosh what a difference . Night and day but I read comments on her post about how great a mum she was .. did that rattle baba the hun?
Yeah I noticed that, I do follow LP cos I enjoy her Disney content and I saw those comments too ✌🤣 Ha! Babs Is not so smug about the invite now, is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I noticed that, I do follow LP cos I enjoy her Disney content and I saw those comments too ✌🤣 Ha! Babs Is not so smug about the invite now, is she?!
I follow only a handful I was a babette 🤢 WAS … I look at LPs sometimes and I think her content is class it’s just not my interest unless of course she’s at the same thing as our babs

Reactions: 14
Hahahahaaa she is so angry. Hi 👋 Emma! Yes you should have taken your child out of school to go to a film premiere in London to see his favourite characters in a new film (assuming they are, seeing you changed his bedroom into a Toy Story one cos he loves it so much - or was that all your idea?)
And like everyone else had said, WHY WOULDN’T KIDS BE INVITED TO A KIDS’ FILM?
she is so vile & angry!!!

Reactions: 26
I said it was too much excitement for a Monday night, who knew it would spill over into Tuesday 🤣🤣 good job I'm working from home today ✌
What another classic Babs tit show!!!
I'm off now until Thursday night! Still catching up from the shitshow - the thread is moving fast 😂

I don't have many words for how selfish she is other than -

1. She's not a size 18 from that behind shot.
2. She's proper rattled and I'm all here for it 😂
3. She looks like a penis dressed as buzz lightyear

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s a bit harsh 😳
She an idiot, she says the same names keep coming up that are trolling her I've not once said anything to her or commented on anything until today so that makes no sense.
She is only trying to defend herself as she knew she should have taken ethan, she found it easy enough to take Erin on the disney trip without ethan.
Plus babs I can still see you even if you have blocked me but I'm not following you again and I hope lots of other wake up and do the same

Reactions: 21
Honestly I’ve been manning a triage crisis line this morning (real job babs) and my internet has been dropping out all afternoon for me to catch up and I am in bits. She may as well start her stories
“Dear tattle……”

even though she does plenty withthe girl she has no fear of choosing her over the boy all of the time

Reactions: 16
Actual Disney 😆😆😆
tbf, it's an important clarification - wouldn't want the babettes getting confused and thinking she was invited by a "disney-inspired" intern, following her lead with all her knock-off disney mugs4mugs! 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's so painfully obvious to everyone - except deluded babs who perceives herself as an A list celeb 🤦🏻‍♀️ - that she was a last-minute seat-filler, invited only because their first-choice of influencer cancelled at the last minute. if actual disney were so interested in working with the "creator" of their ripped-off mugs, she would have been invited to the recent creator's trip to disney that LP took Pearl on - or at least received an invite to the disney cruise PR trip - but no, babs went a week prior to that, and had to pay for herself! 🤣

Reactions: 15
Such a busy day at work today for me, popped in to tell you that I had a client that wanted a specific contract term in that I didn’t like.

So I said “hey client you don’t know me, know my heart or my soul, so I won’t work with you again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Such a busy day at work today for me, popped in to tell you that I had a client that wanted a specific contract term in that I didn’t like.

So I said “hey client you don’t know me, know my heart or my soul, so I won’t work with you again”
You go girl (said in a monotonous voice).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m beginning to think Emma probably contacted the company herself and told them what a massive (!) Disney Kween she is (not) and got a pity invite. She wasn’t really on the red carpet like LP’s daughter was she?!! Just shuffling along not even next to her husband! Geez she can’t even manage to walk WITH her husband at an event!! She’s so STUPID!
it genuinely wouldn't surprise me! she's made absolutely no secret of the fact that she - in her own words - has no shame in constantly sending emails to brands begging for freebies and #gifted trips and PR events.

"In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays. expect A LOT of ‘rejections’ – but just keep contacting companies"

in the same article, babs shares the "golden tip" to "never give up" - explaining that she relentlessly emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family, yet despite not hearing back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, she continued to sound them with desperate emails containing them links to her blogs etc until n one day *out of the blue* Merlin emailed her with a free family pass! according to babs, it just proves you have to "KEEP GOING and BE PERSISTENT".

babs has probably been emailing disney for years, hounding them and begging to be invited to premieres - until the point that they finally had a cancellation and threw a ticket her way. it's hardly the situation she's claiming, where she was specifically selected, like bleeping cinderella! by "be persistent" what she actually means is keep relentlessly sending desperate, pleading emails until whoever you're sending them to get so bleeping sick of the spam that they send you the #gifted tickets you've been. begging for simply to shut you up and get you to stop bugging them. it's likely that the vast majority of trips she goes on which she states are #gifted are actually freebie trips that she only received an invite to because she's so bleeping ruthless in her scrounging. it's nothing to be proud of babs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
I went back and rewatched her temper tantrum .. she is a violent woman another amber heard .. never takes responsibility for her own actions .. no wonder she never commented on that case !! Because she can’t!!

Reactions: 25
not overgrown-toddler babs having a 5pm danger nap! she obvs overdid it with all her ranting and tantrum-throwing earlier. oops. she won't be sleepy at 8.30pm tonight, which will result in an overtired and stroppy babs in the morning! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220614_172149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
babs is a classic narcissist - i genuinely don't think she experiences the emotion of guilt. she simply doesn't like being criticised or held accountable for her actions, hence why she gets so angry and attempts to make excuses, and shift the blame - anything to avoid having to take responsibility. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Has she turned off comments on that post now ?

You puts it out there babs you take the criticism, people are entitled to their opinion - to block and delete is like being a child and sticking your fingers in your ears closing your eyes and singing lalala. it’s a free society and you choose to do the ‘werk ‘ 🗣😂 you do so don’t be so aggressivr, stompy & immature when people question you choices !!!

she’s probably green with envy at LPs stories which told the story of the premiere through her daughter’s eyes and is pig sick she didn’t think once of her kids, opportunities like that don’t come round that often !!!!

Reactions: 24
Happily uses the kids for her ads and free Disney theme park hol.

10000% she will get gifted pr tickets to the film.when it's on general release anyway via Disney. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Why oh why would you post foot pictures for the one perve comment and then have tons of pictures of your children on the same account so Colin the perve can flick from foot pictures to pictures of her children. What a knobhead. Protect those bleeping children and stop pandering to Colin

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
ohhh somethings touched a nerve this evening!!

it would have been really easy to pick a kid (Ethan) to take. TT is old enough to understand there was two tickets and her little bro loves toy story!!

very very sad to have that lovely little boy at home who I imagine would have loved to go. She should feel ashamed! Take Note babs….LP managed to pick a child!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.