Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love days like today, kinda brings us all together 🤣👍❤😆
I know what you mean, big hugs cowbags 🤗❤🐮

Been nice to see a few new people here as well, welcome!

Today’s shitshow has certainly kept me entertained 🍿😆

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"How was I supposed to pick a child?"

The same way you picked Erin to go and see Wicked.
The same way you picked Erin to go to Disneyland.
The same way you picked Erin's art to be on display on your bookcase but had no room for Ethan's Lego.
The same way you have TWICE bought Erin brand new bedroom furniture but have still yet to buy Ethan a new wardrobe and a desk, despite mentioning it in at least 3 of your vlogs.

I mean, I could go on.
The same way you picked Erin to go and see School of Rock.
The same way that you allowed Erin to choose how she redecorated her own bedroom twice, yet destroyed Ethan's beloved HP bedroom and redecorated it in the Toy Story theme of your dreams to create Disney content.
The same way you chose Erin to recieve the #gifted new mattress - despite having just been bought a new one - and then forced ethan to sleep on his own mattress with Erin's old one shoved underneath.
The same way you ensured Erin had the bigger bedroom in the new hobbit house - yet insist on using Ethan's smaller bedroom to clutter with your own junk, and sneakily throw away his toys to make room.
The same way you chose to focus on prioritising Erin's heartbreak at the loss of Lucy while Ethan - who witnessed Lucy in her last moments - was dismissed as being irritating for asking too many questions, and had to wait for his sister to return home to comfort him.
The same way you picked Erin to attend the Barlow concert with you.
The same way you choose to encourage Erin's interests and hobbies, yet treat Ethan as an inconvenience for having to sew badges on his Cubs uniform and rolling your eyes when he practices his euphonium.
The same way that you choose to pointedly refer to your children as "MY girl" and "THE boy".
The same way you decided that Erin should attend Ethan's birthday party so she didn't miss out, while Erin's party was attended only by her friends.
The same way that treat Erin to endless new clothes and accessories which she is allowed to choose for herself while Ethan is either expected to wear Erin's old hand-me-downs or the few new items of clothing he is bought - after a huge moan about the fact that the poor kid has had the audacity to grow - are all selected by controlling babs.
The same way that you started a blog and picked Ethan to always be portrayed in a negative light, with endless posts accompanied by photos plastered all over the internet of him as a toddler sulking or throwing tantrums and referencing his "cruel" behaviour - in contrast to the adoring posts about "the girl who made her a mother".
The same way you choose to treat the kids so differently, with Erin always favoured - which leaves Ethan genuinely asking his mother if she would be proud of him in JK Rowling announced he was "the chosen child", because he feels so left out and unchosen due solely to the way he's always treated as an afterthought.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The same way that you allowed Erin to choose how she redecorated her own bedroom twice, yet destroyed Ethan's beloved HP bedroom and redecorated it in the Toy Story theme of your dreams to create Disney content.
The same way you chose Erin to recieve the #gifted new mattress - despite having just been bought a new one - and then forced ethan to sleep on his own mattress with Erin's old one shoved underneath.
The same way you ensured Erin had the bigger bedroom in the new hobbit house - yet insist on using Ethan's smaller bedroom to clutter with your own junk, and sneakily throw away his toys to make room.
The same way you chose to focus on prioritising Erin's heartbreak at the loss of Lucy while Ethan - who witnessed Lucy in her last moments - was dismissed as being irritating for asking too many questions, and had to wait for his sister to return home to comfort him.
The same way you choose to encourage Erin's interests and hobbies, yet treat Ethan as an inconvenience for having to sew badges on his Cubs uniform and rolling your eyes when he practices his euphonium.
The same way that you choose to pointedly refer to your children as "MY girl" and "THE boy".
The same way you decided that Erin should attend Ethan's birthday party so she didn't miss out, while Erin's party was attended only by her friends.
The same way that treat Erin to endless new clothes and accessories which she is allowed to choose for herself while Ethan is either expected to wear Erin's old hand-me-downs or the few new items of clothing he is bought - after a huge moan about the fact that the poor kid has had the audacity to grow - are all selected by controlling babs.
The same way that you started a blog and picked Ethan to always be portrayed in a negative light, with endless posts accompanied by photos plastered all over the internet of him as a toddler sulking or throwing tantrums and referencing his "cruel" behaviour - in contrast to the adoring posts about "the girl who made her a mother".
The same way you choose to treat the kids so differently, with Erin always favoured - which leaves Ethan genuinely asking his mother if she would be proud of him in JK Rowling announced he was "the chosen child", because he feels so left out and unchosen due solely to the way he's always treated as an afterthought.
THIS!👏👏👏👏👏

The Babettes must all be as thick as her if they don’t notice the BLATANT favouritis.
Oh and isn’t she taking Erin to Harry Styles? Didn’t have a problem choosing Erin again.

She really is the absolute worst mother and a complete witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
THIS!👏👏👏👏👏

The Babettes must all be as thick as her if they don’t notice the BLATANT favouritis.
Oh and isn’t she taking Erin to Harry Styles? Didn’t have a problem choosing Erin again.

She really is the absolute worst mother and a complete witch.
No because that’s how much of a control freak she is. Erin wants to go to Harry Styles (Erin who is more his demographic than stalker babs) but Kween KeBabba said tough mwhahaha and I’ll take you to see Barlow instead who let’s be honest is more for the 35+ age bracket because that’s what Emma wants

Well she’s not manic at all this morning is she 🙄😂

oh Emma stop reading tattle. I know we are more creative and entertaining than you could ever imagine but c’mon you’re literally raping us for content now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping fruit day 🤦🏼‍♀️, Babs get a life that’s not enough for new healthy content.

How about you take your daughter to Harry Styles & take your sister to Barlow (your daughter would love the experience of a proper concert & just once you could act like the wonderful mother that you say you are). Stop salivating over celebrity men, it’s actually creepy & immature not funny. Stop trying to make fruit day happen. Stop trying to make Colin happen. Stop trying to make wearing belts under your tits happen because you don’t have a waist, you have two bellies. Why don’t you just stop altogether?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone ventured into the vlog this morning?? That’s clearly not marked as ad/PR gift. She’s doubling down on shite content from the night and explains in the comment how she “only had one ticket so naturally she took Stephen” only that’s not the lie she spun yesterday, initially yesterday she was taking her sister but scrambled for babysitters to take cbbste and right at the end of the tit show after saying that “Ethan will absolutely love the film, Erin will like it but Ethan will love it” - shoulda taken him bleep chops she drops in “it’s been so hard for us with grandad rog being so poorly it was nice to get out just the two of us….” And that right there is why I despise the witch with every fibre of my being; the narcissistic, manipulative, clown faced twunt

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wow, great post, so accurate and so sad. That poor boy 😢 How does she not see how vile she is?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor Margot needs a groom. Her claws are probably too long which is why she's cut herself & the fur is matted, she'll come back scalped next one 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow, great post, so accurate and so sad. That poor boy 😢 How does she not see how vile she is?
Because she’s created the narrative that she’s a “good mum” she doesn’t understand not only the damage she is doing to Ethan but to Erin as well - it’s a competition to see who can keep her happy and ‘sedated’ for want of a better word. Her narcissism and favouritism will completely destroy any relationship the siblings have as well and duck up future adult relationships for the kids.
Erin will become like Emma a need to be adored and only able to validate herself through others adoration and Ethan will be downtrodden not able to express his own feelings for fear of being cast aside

Reactions: 21
With Ethan she also mocks him choosing to be veggie. She hates his pet. She won’t go and watch him play football. It’s relentless

• Sad
  • Angry
Why is she laughing hysterically about buying fruit. She looks truly unhinged. Bab get some proper help, you're not ok

Reactions: 26
Can't wait for the woe post tomorrow with her previous self diagnosis,

Proving to
Tattle I'm
Seriously
Deluded

It's OK though as fruit shop Wednesday & a walk will fix everything. Oh & maybe a rebid on the sparkly dress for Mr Styles 🤣

Good night all!
nah, i think she will be focused on finding a way to ensure the drama and the overtiredness from the combination of a late night and a day of sulking, rage and tantrums will spill over into today, as the perfect excuse to cancel fruity wednesday - and her promised walk to the shop! duck whatever advice she was given encouraging her to try and improve her health - she'll be far too busy prioritising composing a "woe is me" pity post, desperate for the babettes to shower her with sympathy, and then dedicating the majority of her day to closely monitoring the comments to impose her strict block/delete boundaries upon anyone who dares to question her or share an opinion that differs from her own, rabidly scrawling gel pen notes in her police files. 🤣

if the hype of placing a bid on a sequined size 18 dress on eBay pushed her so far over the edge that she'd was forced to postpone fruit day out of sheer exhaustion, it proves she will take full advantage of any excuse to ditch her plans to buy fruit. any excuse not to have to provide your kids with fresh, nutritious foods, eh babs? wouldn't wanna risk placing yourself in a situation where you might feel forced into taking a single bite of a kiwi or *shock, horror* melon! 🤣

Reactions: 13
As a child I was like Ethan.
You really do grow up feeling you don’t know yourself because the ones who should have encouraged let you down or dismissed you.

Also siblings take on the role and like the Wettons - I can see the narcissistic personality following down to Erin. Just like Babs and wet wipe SAN.

It’s a lifetime of confusion and it makes me sad people applaud it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Margot needs a groom. Her claws are probably too long which is why she's cut herself & the fur is matted, she'll come back scalped next one 🤔
They don’t brush her enough, the dog will definetely be matted & behind the ears matts are common. She’ll be off for a “summer” cut next = scalped.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Added this hilarious shitshow to the Wiki!! I have nothing to add except that I'm howling at her sheer desperation to justify her decision by saying she didn't know you could take kids and if she had she'd not have been able to choose... it really is like she forgets that she's made a "career" out of documenting her life and people have memories... crazy huh??

• Heart
Ive started the tit show of a vlog. Wow. She's absolutely manic. She really thinks she's something doesn't she! Like she's the most important thing in the whole wide world. And this is THE most exciting thing to ever ever ever happen. To EMMA LOUISE CONWAY. (Insert manic hand wafting, shouting and gurning here) she's ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
What is going on— she’s sat alone in her room at the crack of Dawn laughing hysterically into her phone about buying fruit. What the duck? And that’s the sole focus of her day? It’s like a task you would delegate to a French exchange student, or something you would have done during lockdown- “it’s fine, I can legit leave the house today and go and buy fruit” Get 👏 a 👏 life 👏Emma!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.