Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be beside herself at actual celebs being there, hopefully they’ll manage to keep the Randy Granny at arms length. She’s downed the Pimms as Louise is going, this could be interesting 🧐

Reactions: 17
I commented back to each person asking where she was going - Babs blocked me and then deleted the comments. Can’t stop the wicked babs - they never rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It would be so funny if everyone has took there children and babs hasnt how embarrassingwould that be, she probably got Invited because they thought she would take one of her children.

Reactions: 20
They both got a bit dressed up and they "caught a glimpse of what we both used to be. 19 years ago". That's the saddest thing I think I've read on the internet for a long time. She really does live in the past and just assumes that it's all downhill when you hit 40. And what does it say about their relationship now? Do they never make an effort to go out together or is it like the kids - she'll only go out if it's a freebie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
We can all look slim in photos if we only include half our bodies in the pic Babs
no kids nearby to grab and use as a human shield to disguise your girth? simply ensure only half your body is relfceted in the mirror! top body confidence tips from kween babs! 👌🏻🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I mean, this is far too much entertainment for a Monday night 🤣👀🍿

Emma - At the same premiere as LP - of a kids film - Without her kids - Dressed like an overdressed granny at an 80's Pontins camp on grab a granny night - With her wank stain of a husband. 🤣🤦‍♀️

I can't cope!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Emma - At the same premiere as LP - of a kids film - Without her kids - Dressed like an overdressed granny at an 80's Pontins camp on grab a granny night - With her wank stain of a husband. 🤣🤦‍♀️

I can't cope!!!
Summed it up perfectly 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’ll be beside herself at actual celebs being there, hopefully they’ll manage to keep the Randy Granny at arms length. She’s downed the Pimms as Louise is going, this could be interesting 🧐
That is probably the reason she has taken stepladder Ste with her rather than the kids. He will be walking back and forwards glaring at LP just like he did to Mrs Briggs!
What a selfish mother! Who would not take a child to a premiere of a kids cartoon? I really hope she has a tit night and falls over in her New Look heels!!

Reactions: 22
I have never seen a man with a camel toe before
Well we all think Ste has a mangina given that Babs keeps his balls under lock and key in her Marc Jacobs tote bag 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't cope!!!
I'm gutted I'm working tonight.. I'll miss the live drama! Still, it gives me something to look forward to with a cup of coffee at 2am during the quiet period 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They both got a bit dressed up and they "caught a glimpse of what we both used to be. 19 years ago". That's the saddest thing I think I've read on the internet for a long time. She really does live in the past and just assumes that it's all downhill when you hit 40. And what does it say about their relationship now? Do they never make an effort to go out together or is it like the kids - she'll only go out if it's a freebie.
Right?!? My husband and I are 40/39, been together since 2004. We last got dressed up and went out without kids for cocktails and dinner at a sky bar in May (and because of my “I’m going to be fit at 40, dress in what suits me and get nicer make up” mission, I actually think I looked better this year than I looked 20 years ago 🤣). And last week we had a rearranged from 2020 Queen concert that we went to together. I know we’re lucky we have family that are up for looking after the kids, and not everyone does, but Babs always manages it when she needs to 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yet they never do, because they don’t actually like spending time together!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eek, fair play taking her daughter. Why couldn't she have taken Ethan?
it hardly surprises me that she didn't take taking ethan - despite her dishonest claims that he loves toy story to the point that she destroyed his beloved HP themed bedroom to decorate her own dream of a bedroom cluttered with plastic toy story tat 🤦🏻‍♀️ - because although this is a gifted trip - which would usually fit the criteria of her forcing herself to spend time with ethan - it's not one where she can drag Claire along with her, and she's not going to choose to spend an entire evening - train journey and all - alone with ethan! 😔

i'm unsure as to why she hasn't taken the golden child when she knows she's going to the premiere of a children's film - perhaps erin wasn't interested and refused to go, thus she's had to drag her own buzz lightyear wannabe along to accompany her! it's going to be painfully awkward when babs turns up as not only is she dramatically overdressed, but she didn't bring one of her children to the premiere - unless she's counting her overgrown-toddler self as the child?! 🤣 - when i imagine the majority of the other guests will have. plus the possibility she will collide with LP - who is going to be accompanied by her daughter! cue the false politeness from LP and the sulky pouting from babs - especially when she realises LP. was actually invited and not a last-minute addition to the guest list! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ethan's got a Toy Story bedroom!!! :( Selfish witch.
Exactly! She is so unbelievably selfish. So what if it’s a school night? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and she takes her gormless spineless twit of a husband.
It really IS the Emma show- she controls every single aspect of their lives. And it ALL has to revolve around HER. What an absolute bleeping witch.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.