Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Absolutely nobody said they like your make up 🤡 You read on here it’s too much, you feel insecure about it so you make up a story about a stranger complimenting you, post it and get loads of replies to your story saying “oh you look amazing”. You feel better about yourself. And repeat.
Honestly there is NO bloody way that you, of all people Babs, get so many random compliments. If you’re going to make up stories, try to keep them slightly believable!

Maybe a thread title -
A fake compliment a day keeps the insecurities away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

turndownthenoise

She didn’t mind splitting the kids up and taking golden girl to DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet she knew kids could go but would never want TT to be the one left out. Vile bitch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes from @Missymoo92

A very brief recap
*Babs tried to buy a short wrap around sequin mini dress #size18 of course, from eBay. She got in such a state and ended up losing out to someone else. She was not able to celebrate Fruit Day and could do no further work.
* Babs has been hiding away recently apart from when she’s out shopping, at events, on multiple holidays, several theatre trips, theme parks etc etc
* Babs is trying to channel Zammo and wants us to ‘just say no’. I’m not sure what we’re meant to be saying no to?
* Babs is so body confident she doesn’t even think about it now. Apart from when she goes on about it every day.

If anyone else wants to add anything that would be good?
Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
When LP went on the gifted trip to Walt Disney World the other week, a lot of people messaged her to ask why she didn’t take Darcy. She had already said why she wasn’t before they went. BUT instead of flying off the handle she went on camera and explained her reasons in a calm & professional way. I’m not saying I’m a huge fan, but the difference in her reaction compared to Babs is ridiculous

Reactions: 38

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I commented back to each person asking where she was going - Babs blocked me and then deleted the comments. Can’t stop the wicked babs - they never rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

powderpower

Chatty Member
She took Erin on her own to a gifted theater trip she took Ethan on her own to a gifted Lego discovery trip. Stop lying you have taken the children on their own you have chosen which one before for gifted trips this time should of been no different!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I’m honestly not a horrible person. There are some lovely people on Instagram and a few really deserve the freebies they get and I’ve messaged and told them that too. But I really can’t stand the fact that she’s going to this event and not taking her children! If it is the Buzz Lightyear Premiere she’s going to she should be ashamed of herself.
I know Louise Pentland isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but she’s light years away (see what I did there! 😄) from Babs in every way. Plus the fact she’s taking her daughter to a CHILDS film!
She really is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Anyone ventured into the vlog this morning?? That’s clearly not marked as ad/PR gift. She’s doubling down on shite content from the night and explains in the comment how she “only had one ticket so naturally she took Stephen” only that’s not the lie she spun yesterday, initially yesterday she was taking her sister but scrambled for babysitters to take cbbste and right at the end of the shit show after saying that “Ethan will absolutely love the film, Erin will like it but Ethan will love it” - shoulda taken him cunt chops she drops in “it’s been so hard for us with grandad rog being so poorly it was nice to get out just the two of us….” And that right there is why I despise the bitch with every fibre of my being; the narcissistic, manipulative, clown faced twunt

• Angry
  • Sick

Justforgiggles

I'm usually a lurker but I've watched her stories today and I can't not comment. She didn't realise that she could take her kids TO A DISNEY MOVIE PREMIER?!?! What a crying shame 😢 That would have been - to quote disney - an AMAZING core memory for them. Wow, just wow. How could she not have thought about them? Or even reply to the e-mail and ask the bloody question? 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Goes to Warwick Castle cos she's paid to, posts the obligatory Instagram stories 🙄 then leaves because she can't do anything just for the fun of it for her kids!

CUNT!!!

Oh, I'm back from Florida by the way cowbags 🤣✌
Missed you all 👍

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Emma your children do NOT need fucking treat boxes, especially full of freebies. You didn’t take them to the bloody premier at least let them have the gifts now.
Or donate them to a food bank so a child with nothing has a treat. Is Erin really going to play with those toys.

• Heart

CeeCee1000

Do you know what I think it’s just the way she badly handles things that makes people comment…take one child take no children take both children whatever you decide but just own it and move on!!! In fairness to her she’s in a different position to Louise, she lives with both her children full time and they are close in age so to choose one might have been tricky I get that! If she fancied to go with her husband that’s fab, have a lovely time, but maybe do some proper stories today about the evening rather than blabbering and ranting on about the people who think you should’ve taken your kids! It’s so unprofessional for her to address it in this ranty, on the bed, aggressive way!

Reactions: 35

BonBon27

VIP Member
If my kids found out I had done this without them they would be absolutely heartbroken. Not only to see the film at the premier in London, but the chance to see the stars as well. Those poor kids, I feel so sad for them
Absolutely this! My 10 and 7 year old can’t wait to see this (we’re all Disney geeks, we’ve booked the cinema on Sunday for a Father’s Day outing!). But if I had the chance to go to the premier and didn’t take them 💔😭💔 Not that I would. I’d refuse it if it wasn’t for all of us!
I always think my opinion of her is as low as it can go, but - fair play to her - she always manages to lower it a bit more. I can not express enough how selfish I think she is for not taking the kids. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You don’t know me. You don’t know my heart. You don’t know my soul. (Without Babs-Style punctuation as no one’s got time for that)

Drama queen much? 🎭 👸
Where’s the popcorn? 🍿

Will we find out if she can actually fit on the floor of the bathroom in the hobbit house later???

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's a bit presumptuous to say people don't deserve to "continue enjoying her content" 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 who does she think enjoys this shit 🤬

• Haha