Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to think Emma probably contacted the company herself and told them what a massive (!) Disney Kween she is (not) and got a pity invite. She wasn’t really on the red carpet like LP’s daughter was she?!! Just shuffling along not even next to her husband! Geez she can’t even manage to walk WITH her husband at an event!! She’s so STUPID!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha of course you can choose a child, you choose the one that would enjoy it most (hint its the boy) and then take the other child out another time. They're not toddlers, they know how 2 tickets divide into a family of 4 - and if there is a tantrum, the non attending parent and the non attending child (that's Steve and Erin in case you didn't get the other hint) can have a takeaway and maybe rent a different film on Prime. and enjoy their evening.

I am taking one of my children to a concert next week, the one that would enjoy it, the other child will do something with the other parent, no one feels guilty, and not only that I know that the unchosen child will be so excited when the chosen child gets to go and see her hero. That's how families work.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You don’t know me. You don’t know my heart. You don’t know my soul. (Without Babs-Style punctuation as no one’s got time for that)

Drama queen much? 🎭 👸
Where’s the popcorn? 🍿

Will we find out if she can actually fit on the floor of the bathroom in the hobbit house later???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How many trips have you had with just Erin? Ask yourself that before you say you couldn’t pick one child (yes it should have been Ethan). Given the narrative you’ve set yourself he is the Toy Story fan & would have been thrilled to go to the premiere. It’s almost the end of term missing a half day off school wouldn’t have been the end of the world.

Keep reading here though Babs, it will give you balance as your echo chamber of worship is totally false.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Same names over and over again………they are our tattle user names babs. Hope this helps you selfish bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's clearly reading here as her stories are when manic she gets well & truly tattled 😀 never has an issue picking just one normally, should have just sent E and E, would have handled the tiredness better!

There's nothing on her Insta to warrant that outburst!
Emma - hi 👋
Come on, man up, make yourself known and let's have a chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually don’t think it entered her tiny brain for a second to take the kids- her thoughts were to occupied about what she was going to wear etc. I think now she feels guilty as I do think she loves her children she just loves herself way more.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually don’t think it entered her tiny brain for a second to take the kids- her thoughts were to occupied about what she was going to wear etc. I think now she feels guilty as I do think she loves her children she just loves herself way more.
This is kind of what I think! She is so full of herself and so self centred that her thoughts would just immediately have jumped to the attention and content this premiere provided HER!

Reactions: 28
Yup, dress content first, when I think most people’s first thought would have been “oh wow, my children will love this!”

There’s a lot of things I would love to do in life, but if I had the chance to do it with my children, or even get that experience for them without me, it would be even better.

View attachment 1342308

Ooh she's tattle rattled isn't she? How dare the kween be questioned about her choices !!!
She didn’t seem to have any problem just taking Erin to Disneyland Paris with her mum and I do believe that blabs could have taken Ethan then but she didn’t

so clearly has no problem choosing and I doubt the school would mind a child finishing an hour or 2 early it’s not like they are doing their final exams or anything 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well I've just been blocked for liking someone's comment bloody idiot woman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she so rattled by this? It’s only a couple of people asking what seems like a pretty innocent question. She’s clearly aware that she’s been caught out because, unlike pretty much any other parent in this situation, it didn’t even occur to her to take one of her children.

Reactions: 20
Howling at the same names comments, yes Emma because YOU check Tattle... btw these aren't our real names, sorry to ruin the police files:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.