Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god Emma shut the duck up and get off Tattle! Instead of telling people to unfollow you, how about you unfollow us! Nobody's name keeps "cropping up" because you block everyone who dare question you. You've been reading here all day and we've hit a nerve! You know full well you could have taken Ethan. A few hours out of school in Yr 4 would not ruin his education! bleeping hell you've ruined his life way more than that would!

The police files will be flying around the top top as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Funny how Louise lives far away but managed to get Darcy from school and get her to London to the premiere. 😂😂 Hit a nerve Emma?

Reactions: 32
I’ll place my bets on a post later on, along the lines off, “It was. My dream. To be invited to a film premier. By actual Disney. To walk the red carpet. I was going to talk about this when I was an old lady. A few people have ruined that. I will say again. This is a happy place. My corner of the internet. I can’t please everyone so if you don’t like my content. Unfollow me. I do what brings me joy. I am a fantastic mom and wife…..” and on and on.

I think I’ve done a good job on her style of punctuation there? She can just copy and paste that if she wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She took Erin on her own to a gifted theater trip she took Ethan on her own to a gifted Lego discovery trip. Stop lying you have taken the children on their own you have chosen which one before for gifted trips this time should of been no different!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe Disney view her content and still invite her
Not that it will do much good I doubt, but I am going to contact Disney and ask them if this is the sheer level of unprofessional am they want advertising their new films! She’s such a dicksplash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s angry because she’s regrets not taking one of them and (potentially) feels guilty about it so is now justifying herself

Reactions: 31
She rattled ! that last post Please unfollow me now . What an absolute twunt honestly. She is such a tit influenza, she consistently gets it wrong and misreads the room

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not that it will do much good I doubt, but I am going to contact Disney and ask them if this is the sheer level of unprofessional am they want advertising their new films! She’s such a dicksplash.
Me too!
She was on the Z list, next time she won't even make that!

If it was so innocent why is she making such a drama out of it. Why is she getting so aggressive! And why so many excuses?
Which is it Emma?
Is it that you only got 1 ticket?
Or that you couldn't have possibly chosen one child?
Or that you live too far away from London?
Or that it was a school night?
Or that you'd have had to take them out of school early????

Which is it?
Cos you protest too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is rattled and incredibly aggressive. Emma you had NO issue picking to take golden girl to DLP and shipping the boy off elsewhere. You’re a god awful mother and no amount of excuses or aggression will justify that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How long until she deletes her “unfollow me” stories? Blah blah blah, I’ve deleted those stories as I’m better than them cowbags …. The lady doth protest too much!

*Edited so it makes more sense*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a bit presumptuous to say people don't deserve to "continue enjoying her content" 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 who does she think enjoys this tit 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thing is though, she could have nipped this in the bud. Instead of all the rambling stories about putting deodorant under her boobs and dressing up as Buzz light year, she could have written a post saying that she had a plus one, and that while she would have loved one of her children to have the opportunity to go with her, living in Birmingham, it wasn’t feasible to get them there on time without taking them out of school early. It’s not something that she or her children’s school agree with, so unfortunately, this time it will be her and Steve going.

If she ever thought things though, that’s what she would have done. it would have saved her a day of aggressive stories that will harm her pulling power for brands even more.

When you read this, Emma, take note for the future.

You must have known people would call you out in it, so you could have seen it coming, addressed your reasons before the fact and then you could have just left it, because you would have had nothing to defend.

By the way, your “manager” should have given you that advice. I’d sack him now, before he lets you do more damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ah, i see that babs has finally caught up on tattle! 👋🏻 she's obvs absolutely furious, as she's really let her mask slip, showing her true, aggressive, nasty personality! i definitely predict an impending bathroom breakdown, and i am all here for it! 🍿🍿🍿

hilarious how she's still attempting to push the "such a great mum" angle, claiming she would never ever even consider allowing one of her kids to miss a few hours of school to attend a film premiere! 🤣

and i call bullshit on her "i only had two tickets" claim. she literally explained that she received an email inviting her to the premiere, and responded asking if she could bring a plus one! she had one ticket, and asked for a second. there's absolutely no way she was aware that kids would be allowed to attend the premiere of a children's film - for someone who has sent countless emails in the past begging for freebies and gifted tickets, there is no way she wouldn't have felt comfortable asking if she could bring her children, as she obviously had no qualms about asking for a second ticket! she is such a liar, and it's obvious she's lying, as she wouldn't be so rattled if there was no truth in what she'd read here!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ACTUALLY seen anyone saying anything to her about this other than on here? Cos I haven't 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Me too!
She was on the Z list, next time she won't even make that!

If it was so innocent why is she making such a drama out of it. Why is she getting so aggressive! And why so many excuses?
Which is it Emma?
Is it that you only got 1 ticket?
Or that you couldn't have possibly chosen one child?
Or that you live too far away from London?
Or that it was a school night?
Or that you'd have had to take them out of school early????

Which is it?
Cos you protest too much!
She’s literally throwing out every excuse under the sun in the hope one of them sticks! If it was because you couldn’t take them out of school fair enough, no need to mention all the other excuses! Just makes it clear she’s lying and had no intention of taking either of them. She wanted it to be all about her. So selfish.

Reactions: 19
I said it was too much excitement for a Monday night, who knew it would spill over into Tuesday 🤣🤣 good job I'm working from home today ✌
What another classic Babs tit show!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone ACTUALLY seen anyone saying anything to her about this other than on here? Cos I haven't 🤷‍♀️
Nope.

And she doesn’t read her dms (or does she now?), so it can’t be people messaging here.

When any influencer addresses “comments” it’s always tattle! They just won’t say it as they don’t want people to come here and look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.