Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS why do we need the train wee saga again, just hold it, even the slow train is a doable journey without a train wee, not as if she drinks 3L water!
Yep but you know full well she will have downed both those pimms cans …..size of her her pelvic floor will be shot to pieces so I reckon she’s no bladder holding capabilities 🪣🪣🪣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she doesn't take the kids she is the absolute worst! Imagine being an adult getting dressed up to go and see a cartoon without your kids hahahaha
This!! Imagine what an amazing experience it would be for Ethan to go, I bet he would bloody love it. She is so selfish.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why they'd invite Emma? It's literally makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not a fan of Louise, but she will be impeccably turned out in something entirely appropriate as always. Babs would look like a bag of spuds next to her.

I wonder if they will run into each other or if Louise if primed to keep a wide berth.

Reactions: 23
They invited her on Friday so I think she was on the reserve list 😆

This very much reminds me of a scene from "The Inbetweeners" (showing my generation here!)
Will and his friends gatecrash a house party, desperate to go as they weren't invited, so crawl under the garden fence. The girl hosting the party says something along the lines of "Christ, you weren't invited because I don't know you - if you're that bleeping desperate you can come in."

I get this was the vibe when Emma was sent the invite and emailed them some mush about it being a dream of hers etc - their response was probably similar! "If you're that desperate" etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This very much reminds me of a scene from "The Inbetweeners" (showing my generation here!)
Will and his friends gatecrash a house party, desperate to go as they weren't invited, so crawl under the garden fence. The girl hosting the party says along the lines of "Christ, you weren't invited because I don't know you - if you're that bleeping desperate you can come in."

I get this was the vibe when Emma was sent the invite and emailed them some mush about it being a dream of hers etc - their response was probably similar! "If you're that desperate" etc
Oh I love the inbetweeners! We actually watched that episode this weekend!!! It is totally that!! And LP is the handsome French boy that’s allowed into the party and Babs is Will! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m honestly not a horrible person. There are some lovely people on Instagram and a few really deserve the freebies they get and I’ve messaged and told them that too. But I really can’t stand the fact that she’s going to this event and not taking her children! If it is the Buzz Lightyear Premiere she’s going to she should be ashamed of herself.
I know Louise Pentland isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but she’s light years away (see what I did there! 😄) from Babs in every way. Plus the fact she’s taking her daughter to a CHILDS film!
She really is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1340136
What the duck do they look like!
Definitely Lightyear! She cannot keep her fat ugly gob shut can she!

Song playing over her stories is Toystory 🙄🤦‍♀️
so much for it being all secretive and embargoed. she just cannot keep her fist-sized mouth shut, and it will prevent her from being invited to events in the future - even as a last resort! 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, i'm pretty sure the family premiere of Lightyear was at the weekend, cos Tom Fletcher took his kids, as did daddy/mumma to triplet girls. babs and the kids weren't invited. instead, babs has been invited to the premiere of a kids' film, which she isn't taking her kids can't to, because someone else cancelled at the last minute, and she's raving like she's a bleeping VIP celebrity! no babs, you were literally an afterthought and whatever intern invited you from the bottom of the last undoubtedly cringed at your cringe, over-the-top excitable email. jfc.

i assume they didn't invite the conway family to the matinée weekend premiere, then babs received a last minute invite and as the kids' toddler bedtime means they'd be all tucked in by the time the film is shown tonight, she's had to take stevie instead! i mean, i guess we can at least be grateful babs didn't stomp her foot and demand steve dress in his buzz lightyear costume! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oh I love the inbetweeners! We actually watched that episode this weekend!!! It is totally that!! And LP is the handsome French boy that’s allowed into the party and Babs is Will! 😆
Haha yes! "Him - HE can come in!" That's literally the PR or whatever at this event about LP while Babs has a meltdown about it meaning everything to her 🤣 to which point they just give her the invite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she couldn’t wear heels cos of a gammy leg 🤥 🤔

If I hide behind the door I’ll look half my usual size because I’m so body confident that what you see in this mirror is really absolutely not what I look like in the wild 🤥

That is not smart casual dress ! 🤡

if it’s buzz light year why tf are they not taking the kids or why is Babs not taking Ethan 😡

best make sure your carriage awaits at 7:30 pm or you might spontaneously combust if you have to stay up beyond the toddler bedtime !! 🎃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There are going to be some very awkward red carpet photos 😂 It’s hard to look cool on a red carpet and there is no hiding your size there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.