Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blocked after this exchange where I asked why she took one child in the past...

She really can't take any criticism.

View attachment 1343361
Ugh! Ste wouldn't get questioned about why he "chose" Ethan for alton towers, babs and 3t went to bleeping disneyland! She was chosen to go to france! Alton towers was the back up as somewhere to take ethan due to 3t getting spoilt AGAIN! I doubt there's many kids that'd pick AT over disneyland!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have another theory. I think she is too anxious/scared to go a premier without another adult. If she took just Ethan she'd have to behave like an adult - not drink, and be calm - not her crazy over the top self. I think she was afraid to go alone with the kid (kids) at night to London. She needs the crutch of Ste or her sister unless the activity is very local. Of course she'd never admit this so she makes up about 100 different reasons why she COULDN'T take him all to cover her anxiety and then gets angry when people are making her confront her insecurities. She is so used to lying about everything. I have some anxiety like this but I either try to rise to the occasion or explain the actual reason why. If she had real friends they could help support her. If she were still friends with LP they could have met up together. But she is too full of herself to even help herself get better.
just wait, her "woe is me" sympathy post tomorrow will be all about her self-diagnosed "anxiety" - now that you've reminded her that she struggles with her mental health! 🤦🏻‍♀️

we all know damn well that if even the slightest hint of anxiety had come into the equation, babs would have mentioned it immediately, and wouldn't have attempted to justify her selfishness with pathetic excuses about bedtimes and not allowing the children to miss an hour of school. she would have leapt at the opportunity to. mention her "anxiety", because not only would it have seemingly justified her behaviour in a way she would assume no one woul dare to question - because MeNtAL hEaLtH - but also because she could milk the duck out reminding everyone how much she struggles and garner herself a load of sympathy from the babettes, rushing to defend babs and her anxiety issues. if she felt anxious about travelling to London alone with the kids in the evening, it's not something she would conceal - as opposed to her blatant favouritism and unwillingness to spend time alone with her son. 😔

she was absolutely RABID with excitement - sure, she may have needed a grown-up to accompany her because she can't be trusted to control herself when she's been drinking alcohol - and likely would have managed to stay upright on her walk to the train station, let alone the actual train - and to hold her back from embarrassing herself even more than she does normally, either picking fights with the more successful influencers like LP who were invited to the premiere by choice, not thru sheer desperation to fill seats, that she was jealous to see being photographed in the blue carpet as she huffed and puffed her way thru the crowd, or furthe humiliating herself shrieking hysterically at celebs and screaming at Chris Evans that she wants to marry him, etc etc - but not due to anxiety. especially "anxiety" which can be magically cured by a trip to the biggest and busiest primark in the world! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's not anxious about spending time with ethan - she simply detests doing so. 💔

Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched LPs reel - I’m not an LP fan however how funny both LP and her daughter were photographed on the blue carpet by the paps and she walked down the carpet just behind Tim peake and babs waddled down by the nobodies 😂
Also ladbaby has just shown the gift box he has from Disney Uk for light year, funny how babs hasn’t shown hers yet

oh wait she probs haven’t had one 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
just wait, her "woe is me" sympathy post tomorrow will be all about her self-diagnosed "anxiety" - now that you've reminded her that she struggles with her mental health! 🤦🏻‍♀️

we all know damn well that if even the slightest hint of anxiety had come into the equation, babs would have mentioned it immediately, and wouldn't have attempted to justify her selfishness with pathetic excuses about bedtimes and not allowing the children to miss an hour of school. she would have leapt at the opportunity to. mention her "anxiety", because not only would it have seemingly justified her behaviour in a way she would assume no one woul dare to question - because MeNtAL hEaLtH - but also because she could milk the duck out reminding everyone how much she struggles and garner herself a load of sympathy from the babettes, rushing to defend babs and her anxiety issues. if she felt anxious about travelling to London alone with the kids in the evening, it's not something she would conceal - as opposed to her blatant favouritism and unwillingness to spend time alone with her son. 😔

she was absolutely RABID with excitement - sure, she may have needed a grown-up to accompany her because she can't be trusted to control herself when she's been drinking alcohol - and likely would have managed to stay upright on her walk to the train station, let alone the actual train - and to hold her back from embarrassing herself even more than she does normally, either picking fights with the more successful influencers like LP who were invited to the premiere by choice, not thru sheer desperation to fill seats, that she was jealous to see being photographed in the blue carpet as she huffed and puffed her way thru the crowd, or furthe humiliating herself shrieking hysterically at celebs and screaming at Chris Evans that she wants to marry him, etc etc - but not due to anxiety. especially "anxiety" which can be magically cured by a trip to the biggest and busiest primark in the world! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's not anxious about spending time with ethan - she simply detests doing so. 💔
You make some good points - it was a theory but I should know better than to try to apply "normal" feelings or reactions to her behaviors. We can all agree that she is a huge narcissist and a selfish mother

Reactions: 18
"How was I supposed to pick a child?"

The same way you picked Erin to go and see Wicked.
The same way you picked Erin to go to Disneyland.
The same way you picked Erin's art to be on display on your bookcase but had no room for Ethan's Lego.
The same way you have TWICE bought Erin brand new bedroom furniture but have still yet to buy Ethan a new wardrobe and a desk, despite mentioning it in at least 3 of your vlogs.

I mean, I could go on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Ooh I'm so tempted to ask her ,quite innocently, if she'd managed to have a chat with her bestie (LP) whilst on the red carpet 🤭.

• Haha
Ooh I'm so tempted to ask her ,quite innocently, if she'd managed to have a chat with her bestie (LP) whilst on the red carpet 🤭.
I wondered if poor Darcy remembered ‘Aunty Babs’ who used to come for play dates and named her own child Doodles too??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh! Ste wouldn't get questioned about why he "chose" Ethan for alton towers, babs and 3t went to bleeping disneyland! She was chosen to go to france! Alton towers was the back up as somewhere to take ethan due to 3t getting spoilt AGAIN! I doubt there's many kids that'd pick AT over disneyland!
I still refuse to believe she didn’t know you could take children it’s her get out of jail card - absolute liar

Oh sod off blabs you bloody liar
they likely would have been livid if they had been aware that the could have gone with her but that she chose to leave them at home and miss out! but ofc they "didn't bat an eyelid", because they won't be aware of that fact! babs will have lied to them about how it wasn't an event for children as it went on wayyy past their toddler bedtime, and was full of mummies and daddies on "date nights". she'll be glad she's no longer friends with LP or she'd have to explain to erin why darcy was able to attend, but she wasn't. 🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI babs I live in the East Midlands. I can get into London in 1hr 30ish on the high speed train.
but babs takes great pride in only ever paying for the slow train. yet another personality trait that she has "invented". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Oh sod off blabs you bloody liar
Fits her version of events beautifully that they’re lovely “kiddos” 🤢 who didn’t bat an eyelid. Yet when she needs content/sympathy/AD engagement, they’re throwing tantrums, not staying in their own beds, crying, refusing to brush their teeth, needing to be kept apart because they can’t stand the sight of each other……🤷🏼‍♀️Now I’m a mum so I know how siblings can be - BFFs one minute, mortal enemies the next - but mine change genuinely depending on their moods, tiredness, the weather, being hangry etc etc. Somehow it seems to me that hers change to suit her story! Funny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love days like today, kinda brings us all together 🤣👍❤😆
It’s been the best day & it’s my birthday - what a gift!! I can’t decide on a favourite -
“Which child should I of took!?!”
“You don’t know my heart! You don’t know my soul!”
What an absolute twit 🤣
Oh & the answer’s Ethan Babs, you should’ve taken Ethan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You can just picture the scene
Kids banished to their dungeons whilst it’s still light outside and they can hear their neighbours playing and having fun. Babs in bed with chocolate wrappers all around her. Files everywhere. MacBook on insta, phone on tattle trying to match comments and writing styles so she can update the police files, groupon counsellor on speed dial not answering, btec Paul at the end of school disco and no one listening to her bleat on about how she’s been rumbled again.
But wet San I’m a good liar mom aren’t I wet San? I don’t have room to lie on the floor of either the front door bathroom or the broom cupboard shower room but Don’t worry I’ll bring it back to how much of a shame it is for me and how mean the 🐮 💼 are I’ll give them an update on grandad rog
Tell me how wonderful I am again wet San, tell me, tell me how much you love me more than my ever so successful bafta winning sister even though I’m nothing and have achieved nothing in my life

all whilst her husband is downstairs living his best life ignoring her watching England lose and getting cramp in his fingers from Grindr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can't wait for the woe post tomorrow with her previous self diagnosis,

Proving to
Tattle I'm
Seriously
Deluded

It's OK though as fruit shop Wednesday & a walk will fix everything. Oh & maybe a rebid on the sparkly dress for Mr Styles 🤣

Good night all!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is actually embarrassing that her “mate” Roxy (Ladbaby Mum) let her son and husband go instead of it being a “date night”

If the E’s did have a tantrum over it she would never admit it. And if they really “didn’t bat an eyelid” then she wouldn’t be as wound up as she is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.