Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another theory. I think she is too anxious/scared to go a premier without another adult. If she took just Ethan she'd have to behave like an adult - not drink, and be calm - not her crazy over the top self. I think she was afraid to go alone with the kid (kids) at night to London. She needs the crutch of Ste or her sister unless the activity is very local. Of course she'd never admit this so she makes up about 100 different reasons why she COULDN'T take him all to cover her anxiety and then gets angry when people are making her confront her insecurities. She is so used to lying about everything. I have some anxiety like this but I either try to rise to the occasion or explain the actual reason why. If she had real friends they could help support her. If she were still friends with LP they could have met up together. But she is too full of herself to even help herself get better.
🪜 ste could have travelled with them to London and entertained himself on Grindr whilst they went to the film. Or even taken Erin to a different show if she didn’t want to travel alone with Ethan!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm usually a lurker but I've watched her stories today and I can't not comment. She didn't realise that she could take her kids TO A DISNEY MOVIE PREMIER?!?! What a crying shame 😢 That would have been - to quote disney - an AMAZING core memory for them. Wow, just wow. How could she not have thought about them? Or even reply to the e-mail and ask the bloody question? 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I have another theory. I think she is too anxious/scared to go a premier without another adult. If she took just Ethan she'd have to behave like an adult - not drink, and be calm - not her crazy over the top self. I think she was afraid to go alone with the kid (kids) at night to London. She needs the crutch of Ste or her sister unless the activity is very local. Of course she'd never admit this so she makes up about 100 different reasons why she COULDN'T take him all to cover her anxiety and then gets angry when people are making her confront her insecurities. She is so used to lying about everything. I have some anxiety like this but I either try to rise to the occasion or explain the actual reason why. If she had real friends they could help support her. If she were still friends with LP they could have met up together. But she is too full of herself to even help herself get better.
She doesn’t do anything of a night alone with her children. Even the gifted theatre tix the the chosen one went to her mom went as well

Reactions: 13
So finally catching up properly. She reckons she’s watched red carpet premieres since she was a child of that is the case she will know children of A (& even b) list celebs go to premieres. That’s the bleeping point.

she’s so stunted in everything she does and how she acts I feel for those children she isn’t a good mother hell she’s not even a good person she’s making those children believe the only way to have a “quiet life” and not be raged at is to agree with everything a person in charge wants or demands.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow she’s really desperate to set people straight about not taking Ethan. Even if she had no idea you could take kids, the fact still remains it didn’t even occur to her to find out in the first place. That says enough about her on its own

Reactions: 19
Brummymummy #113 You don’t know me, know my heart or my soul though my flaps, gunt and rack are always on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah, but if she took the kids - or even if she chose one - then the whole evening wouldn’t have been about Babs. She wouldn’t have been the centre of attention, and after all, it was Babs that got the email inviting her - thus validating her belief that it was all about her and ‘actual Disney’. More truth there than Babs will ever admit too.

And what you’re all forgetting is that it was Babs that wanted to go to a premiere since she was a kid (even though she hated Disney) 😜

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tingo prediction... 'Divide and conquer' weekend really soon, Babs with Ethan, PUS with Erin. That'll show us 🐄🛍
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guess what babs? Some of us follow you, and we don’t like you. You think I am your biggest fan, and you have no idea who we are. Ha. And yes we are judging you, because you are a terrible excuse for a human.
Same! She interacts with me a LOT and has NO IDEA who I am 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well well. What a day.
Love it when we see the honest, angry side of Babs and the mask slips! Defensive because she hates being disagreed with or called out, everyone must agree with the Kweeeeen or else.
As predicted; she’s spent all day on Tattle, addressed her stories just to us so the Babettes have no clue what she’s talking about and blocked anyone who dares to question her choices. Always winning eh Babs?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When LP went on the gifted trip to Walt Disney World the other week, a lot of people messaged her to ask why she didn’t take Darcy. She had already said why she wasn’t before they went. BUT instead of flying off the handle she went on camera and explained her reasons in a calm & professional way. I’m not saying I’m a huge fan, but the difference in her reaction compared to Babs is ridiculous

Reactions: 38
I’m beginning to think Emma probably contacted the company herself and told them what a massive (!) Disney Kween she is (not) and got a pity invite. She wasn’t really on the red carpet like LP’s daughter was she?!! Just shuffling along not even next to her husband! Geez she can’t even manage to walk WITH her husband at an event!! She’s so STUPID!
I think that she didn’t walk with her husband because she didn’t want to be seen on a “date night”. She realised everyone else was bringing a child, LP and Ladbaby and she turned up with her hubby. So rather appear that they went on their own than without kids?!

Reactions: 22
Let's just leave the #size18 strop here...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh look she’s off to bed all on her own because she can’t watch football with her husband something he enjoys

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.