Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes from @Missymoo92

A very brief recap
*Babs tried to buy a short wrap around sequin mini dress #size18 of course, from eBay. She got in such a state and ended up losing out to someone else. She was not able to celebrate Fruit Day and could do no further work.
* Babs has been hiding away recently apart from when she’s out shopping, at events, on multiple holidays, several theatre trips, theme parks etc etc
* Babs is trying to channel Zammo and wants us to ‘just say no’. I’m not sure what we’re meant to be saying no to?
* Babs is so body confident she doesn’t even think about it now. Apart from when she goes on about it every day.

If anyone else wants to add anything that would be good?
Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

A very brief recap
*Babs tried to buy a short wrap around sequin mini dress #size18 of course, from eBay. She got in such a state and ended up losing out to someone else. She was not able to celebrate Fruit Day and could do no further work.
* Babs has been hiding away recently apart from when she’s out shopping, at events, on multiple holidays, several theatre trips, theme parks etc etc
* Babs is trying to channel Zammo and wants us to ‘just say no’. I’m not sure what we’re meant to be saying no to?
* Babs is so body confident she doesn’t even think about it now. Apart from when she goes on about it every day.

Hope that helps 😘
Great recap, tbh we could start recycling previous recaps such is her rinse repeat content 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she think she’s the only person that knows how to schedule emails??
erm dickish most professionals have been doing this for ages

Reactions: 31
And now she’s the Outlook guru of delay sending emails 🤦‍♀️

It shows how long she’s been out of a proper workplace as with more and more flexible working becoming commonplace (especially since the pandemic) hardly anyone bats an eyelid if emails are sent ‘out of hours’. In fact the underlying message from today’s workplace is more likely to be ‘just because I’ve sent this email out of hours I’m not expecting you to respond until your usual working hours’.

twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Scheduling begging emails, because you don’t want anyone to know you are up at 4am scrolling the internet………what a dull life she leads 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so behind with trends, fashion and basic computer stuff 🙄🙄 but luckily for her her followers are equally dim and treat each blog/vlog bollocks as if she’s invented sliced bread 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[The question I get asked the most is “how are you so confident?”. People tell me I’m “brave” when I’m in a swimming costume. Outfits can be described as “SO flattering on you!”. I realise this is all said with much love. But. I need you to know this.

> It isn’t brave to walk around looking like me. I am just doing what many women all the around the world are doing. I wear big pants. I wobble when I dance in the kitchen. I put clothes on and just exist. Take the kids to school. Pop to the shops. It makes me sad to think that some of you feel you would need to be brave to be exactly who you are.]

What is she going on about?

Babs, I need you to know this. If people say you are brave - when you are in a swimming costume - they are commenting on how you LOOK NOT HOW YOU ACT. Going on to describe your actions has nothing to do with what people are commenting on. No one said you are brave by wobble dancing. No one said you are brave when you bring your kids to school or popping to the shops. In your twisted narcissistic brain you actually think when people comment on how you look (which, btw, is a backhanded compliment) they are in agreement with your actions. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT. Stop twisting the two to reassure yourself that your conduct is reasonable for a woman your age. It's NOT.

You are an embarrassing, loud mouthed, self absorbed, lazy ignoramus.

STOP handing out life advise - your well of knowledge is bone dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's so out of touch, Outlook literally asks you if you want to delay sending it until the recipients scheduled hours, it's hardly a secret life hack.

And yes as the other person said 9-5 is not the norm anymore anyway, I sent an email to a woman in Australia at 11am my time yesterday and she replied immediately. (Obvs I didn't expect her to but if I'd scheduled it to her working time she wouldn't have got it until I was offline and then a 5 min tax filing would have dragged over 2 days, instead everyone has ticked something off their to do list, job done)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

A very brief recap

Hope that helps 😘
A thread title woohoo 🎉🥳
I'm heading onto eBay to treat myself to the tackiest, sparkly dress 💃🏻
Seeing as that will take me a few hours, I will have to treat myself to a very long lie down as I'll be so done for the weekend after all that excitement! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s very quiet today……
Scheduling an email has taken all of Babs' energy for the day. Hopefully she's having a well deserved rest.

It's been a tough week for her what with the Ebay bidding, flashing her tits and gunt in her undies and let us not forget fruit day. Phew, what a challenging time for Bab

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not watched Emma in ages and her haul video came up on you tube so I gave it a go.
Nope barely lasted two minutes, my top complaint is just the sheer amount of times she obviously checks herself out on the camera and touches her hair it’s infuriating.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.