Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re gonna get the in so tired stories all sodding day tomorrow aren’t we?
ffs try working a full and hard shift after a night out never mind having a “job” that means you can sit on your lardarse doing nothing all day

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought that she was taking her babettes along with her to share the surprise. So radio silence all evening. Another lie. Wish they would wake up and smell the bullshit.

Reactions: 24
Just seen that lad baby dad mark took his son who is younger the her two … grrrrr I’m getting more cross as the evening goes on

Keep an eye out for a Grandad Rog update to quickly refocus the babettes who might wonder why she didn't take the kids
that, or an update on babs' own health - sharing blood test/peak flow results, potential allergies or peri-menopause chat, or revealing whatever the hell other health conditions she's been diagnosed with, or health concerns that have been raised, that has resulted in her suddenly buying fruit on a weekly basis! note how there has been no allergy talk or mention of her blood results since the day she was "excited" to go to the doctors and get her bloods taken, so any information she does have she's obvs been purposefully saving for a woe is me post whenever it was next needed - either prior to an ad to increase engagement, or to scrape up some sympathy when she next fucked up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

guaranteed it will either be an update on "poorly" grandad rog, an update on her own health or yet another rehashed "i've been every size"/"i spent years dressing head-to-toe in black" bullshit about her body or her shy, wallflower personality or being her commitment to being the most BABSest BABS that ever BABSed. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that she was taking her babettes along with her to share the surprise. So radio silence all evening. Another lie. Wish they would wake up and smell the bullshit.
I was just thinking I haven’t been along on any ride, I haven’t seen ALL the things. Back in my Babette days (shame, the shame) I would have been chomping at the bit to see what she’d been up to after choosing her outfit for her and telling her how amazing she looked 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤮 Poor Babettes, they have no idea what a tit show they’re in for when she gets all defensive and melts down….they will have no idea why as it will all be for our benefit. The mighty 🐄👜 crew who she has to address all her stories and posts to without actually addressing who they’re for!

• Heart
For those of you who are Bab-blocked!!

She’ll be unbearable on her stories tomorrow. A zillion stories, umpteen posts. A gushy, teary Babs. We’ll never hear the end off this. 😫
Sat next to her husband - badly?

And this is the best day of her life? Not her wedding day, or the days when her kids were born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

She’ll be unbearable on her stories tomorrow. A zillion stories, umpteen posts. A gushy, teary Babs. We’ll never hear the end off this. 😫
She sat next to her husband badly?

She has absolutely no grasp of the English language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
New thread title suggestion
The only premier Brummymummyof2 kids can go to is the premier inn!

THANK YOU (is the bloke behind George?) George is that you?? Also another telling photo - no holding hands or walking together then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is cracking me up! The whole point of inviting “influencers” is so they put the event on social media. Its the content of the film that is embargoed. The event itself is hardly a secret when they hold it in leceister sq infront of the worlds press.
I’ve worked in film for years and in reality the majority of premiere attendees are Z list influencers, real celebs do the carpet then on to another event, a more discrete screening or to do press. Also invites are done further in advance so she was not on the first list. ANYWAY, laughing that she doesn’t understand the purpose of her job and thought she was just invited as a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

She sat next to her husband badly??!! 😂
If it was anyone else, I’d think something naughty, but this is Babs and ‘do I have to touch my wife’ Ste 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WTF is she on about? The way she writes, bleeping hell…. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15

wait, what?! she sat next to steve badly? how can you duck up simply sitting next to your husband?! did she have a stash of pimms in her mum bag, and end up so drunk she fell out of her chair?! 🤣

i assume that this is babs being totally incoherent, as always, and that she's referring to her poor attempts at singing, but seriously?! at this point, she's obviously totally wasted - and hopefully making an absolute tit of herself, ensuring she will. never be invited to any premieres ever again, even as a last-minute addition out of sheer desperation! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand her! I have a three and a seven year old, we are on summer holidays already, and stayed up late Sunday night camping in the garden, swimming, grilling. Tonight I took my oldest out, while my little one did something else. She plays them against each other and to have not taken Ethan tonight…I have no words :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is cracking me up! The whole point of inviting “influencers” is so they put the event on social media. Its the content of the film that is embargoed. The event itself is hardly a secret when they hold it in leceister sq infront of the worlds press.
I’ve worked in film for years and in reality the majority of premiere attendees are Z list influencers, real celebs do the carpet then on to another event, a more discrete screening or to do press. Also invites are done further in advance so she was not on the first list. ANYWAY, laughing that she doesn’t understand the purpose of her job and thought she was just invited as a treat!
So what was the thing tom Fletcher took his 3 kids to Saturday? Was that for more known people and this premiere was for the dregs of society, Babs I'm looking at you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can’t record your reaction first time unless you just record yourself all day!! So whatever she posts will be staged!
Exactly. Who records themselves opening emails?!
she’s a twunt and she’s trying to damage control because she’s been called out on her lies - again

Aaaaaannnnnnd another thing if she recorded her reaction Friday she’s taking a long damn time from announcing she’s going to post it to actually posting it. It would just be in her phone surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.